• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is from my reference document. I do not know it is publish or not.

Use your own judgement. If you do not think so; just ignore the figure.

But I do use the figure to place my bet. Including buying Astaka.

PS: I have a lot of number with me; but I do not know whether it is to the public. Including those change sizes of the units in Matex. There are not news on those.

I thought u posted projected price :

Vantage :RM1,500+psf

Lido Blvd :RM1700+psf ?

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is from my reference document. I do not know it is publish or not.

Use your own judgement. If you do not think so; just ignore the figure.

But I do use the figure to place my bet. Including buying Astaka.

PS: I have a lot of number with me; but I do not know whether it is to the public. Including those change sizes of the units in Matex. There are not news on those.

To be honest, these numbers + the data on supply of condo in JB look dangerous. The more I think of it, the more uneasy I feel. Maybe i should give up matex, wait and scoop up this or other subsales at fire sales price when the bubble burst :smile:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, these numbers + the data on supply of condo in JB look dangerous. The more I think of it, the more uneasy I feel. Maybe i should give up matex, wait and scoop up this or other subsales at fire sales price when the bubble burst :smile:

how about try to buy something that a slightly rich (upper middle class) local would buy.

Last edited:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm ... 600psf high rise? or 800K landed?
For Malaysian local buyer, they goes for RM300k to RM500K landed house. If you can find quality houses at these prices with good G&G, I think it is quite a good buy supported by local residents. The last time I visited a UMLAND seri austin booth, I saw a lot of local inquiring the terraces. May be good.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Malaysian local buyer, they goes for RM300k to RM500K landed house. If you can find quality houses at these prices with good G&G, I think it is quite a good buy supported by local residents. The last time I visited a UMLAND seri austin booth, I saw a lot of local inquiring the terraces. May be good.

you know i almost reserved a sri austin pearl 2 house. 640K RM. it was the last unit, on pre-launch (so the girl said). but i ended up with cascadia cos it looked less isolated with setia indah shops nearby. the pearl2 house, though , was a bigger house (more land).

Last edited:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who have booked, just running a survey. Assuming the quantum price stays intact and that psf has increased due to your unit being downgraded to a smaller size, would you stil go ahead and buy when the developer launch the project? For me, I am undecided as of now. Need to see the offical cards by the developer when the project goes official
Likely to stick to it. The drop in size for my selected unit is minor. I bet on this one as I think this is prime and with plus point that few other development match except maybe Sky suites or summerscape. To me, I think the accessibility by RTS to Singapore is key. This is the kind of project that can generate substainable foreign interest over the long term.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likely to stick to it. The drop in size for my selected unit is minor. I bet on this one as I think this is prime and with plus point that few other development match except maybe Sky suites or summerscape. To me, I think the accessibility by RTS to Singapore is key. This is the kind of project that can generate substainable foreign interest over the long term.

how much is the drop? Mine is 60sqf that reduces mine to the smallest 2 bedders in the project. disappointing. skysuites all sold out except bumilots and summerscape has too high quantum) though it looks like a steal compared to big sized Astaka. i think RTS is most probably at the old lorry custom - maybe thats why sky suites is gone

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend (local KL-ian) bot her danga bay unit for 300k (2 bedder) RM. how about landed subsale closer to 500k RM. but, errrr. you looking to flip or what?

300k for danga bay unit? so cheappp??? cannnot be the new projects .. danga view ..many years ago? landed subsales 500K - should be the aged ones at not so prime locations though i think there are still some at this range at bukit indah. Hmm .. want to flip. the rental market in JB is still soft

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know i almost reserved a sri austin pearl 2 house. 640K RM. it was the last unit, on pre-launch (so the girl said). but i ended up with cascadia cos it looked less isolated with setia indah shops nearby. the pearl2 house, though , was a bigger house (more land).

has tje price increased for the sri austin house?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investment is a game. Whether to stay in the game or not is just another move on the chess board.

Just make sure you do not live to regret your move.

I have set my next move; and I never regret even I got check mate by my opponent.

has tje price increased for the sri austin house?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I try to provide data to help everyone to make the next move.

I have no bad motive. I am also one of the person got screwed by NSG and UMLand.

Last edited:

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
However not everyone pocket so deep. I already got my refund. For those considering, think bumi units at nearby proj can buy too.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
However not everyone pocket so deep. I already got my refund. For those considering, think bumi units at nearby proj can buy too.

Thanks for sharing. What made you decide so fast instead of waiting for the launch to see the final price? Seriously, the location factor makes me think twice everytime i want to pull back. But likely i will refund too - its too much to downgrade my unit by 60sqf and i dont think they will allow me to switch to another 2 bedders type for the released <20th floor - unless there is unit that is given up by those who have booked like yourself but the price is another question mark

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I try to provide data to help everyone to make the next move.

I have no bad motive. I am also one of the person got screwed by NSG and UMLand.

Thanks shctaw. You have been very helpful and generous in sharing info. And yes Newbie is right, not everyone (not me for sure!) is loaded and can afford to buy multiple units like you. the opportunity cost for ikan bilis investor like me is very high - I cant afford to place the wrong bet. Not in my turf

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun think $5xx k for new launch terraces still have. Now mostly $6xx k or higher. In rich Chinese areas, mostly $7xx k to $8xx k.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun think $5xx k for new launch terraces still have. Now mostly $6xx k or higher. In rich Chinese areas, mostly $7xx k to $8xx k.

upcoming hh terrace. 1mil plus, no free spa legal.free, no discount, no.dibs, no shit. Its the developer golden.age now