• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far HSBC is BLR-4.3% (developer booking not confirmed yet)and OCBC (BLR-4.4%). UOB, my preferred bank yet to have any details pending developer booking. RMB , will difficult for Singaporeans to apply. Shall see what UOB had to offer before deciding. Note DIBS only avaliable if you use the panel banker only.
. Typo mistake. It is BLR-2.3% for HSBC and BLR-2.4% for OCBC. UOB is likely to be BLR-2.3% as well.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can get Tropicana Danga Bay at $7XX psf only. Why buy this at $1300 psf? Selling at $1300 psf at primary launch does not mean you can sell in secondary market at the same/higher price..

mm..interesting... what was the reason for such high pricing?

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it fair to expect 6% yield in JB? and we know KLCC hi end are suffering now.
You can't get 6% in KL or JB thesedays. I use 6% simply because you need 6% to cover the monthly mortgage payment. I think for high end , you can get RM 3.5 ~ 4 psf. This transfer to RM 800psf. That why I will advise not to buy any property more > RM900 psf using this rule.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
mm..interesting... what was the reason for such high pricing?

My take is that Malaysia is selling properties to foreigners and naturally aiming to price as high as acceptable to foreigners. For Singaporean investors RM 1300 psf is still very cheap as compared to high end properties back home. Singapore govt is doing the same.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does depend.....

1. Buy for own use.
- Pay down as much money as you can, as the loan you service may double the final price you pay.

2. Rental return.
- Try to balance your mortgage payment with the rental you collect. (make tenant pay your mortgage)
- Loan to the max, hope inflation is more than the bank interest.

3. Capital gain play. Sell during TOP.
- Loan to the max, use developer package to ride the wave up while you save on interest from now till TOP.

4. Buy 2 get 1 free trick. (my play)
- Loan to the max, use developer package to ride the wave up.
- Try to use capital gain from 2 units to get third unit for free.
- A 50% gain will do the trick, but high risk as must buy more units.
- Sometime the gain will change the plan as sometime people do not mind owning all units with 50% equity in it.
(example : A person whom bought 3 units in SKY 88 , already succeed in this trick if he bought 3 units)

Shifu, thanks for great sharing!

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any one here has any idea of RHB loan package for Matex?

I check with NS-Global the RHB package. they said their rate is not attractive as other bank, now I'm talking to OCBC and HSBC to find the best package. Any one have any suggestion/experience to share?

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank Package for Matex is as follows:

OCBC (BR - 2.4%)
UOB & HSBC (BR -2.3%)

Decides to take UOB as it offer the longest tenure term at 35 years verus OCBC of 30 years for Singaporean.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are more than just the building connectors.

Go thru PDF, it will tell you all development until 2020.

They should be clearing the river very soon.

6.1 Building Connectors For JB Sentral-Komtar-Matex-Persada (Total length: 350 m, Width: 2.5 m)

6.2 Pedestrian Skyways along Jalan Siu Chin and Jalan Ungku Puan Connections between JB Sentral-KTM-Merlin Tower–Old Town-Bukit Timbalan (Total length: 500 m, Width: 2.5 m)

You can find the detail in PDF file below.

http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/pdf/cc-openday/IRDA-RandR-eng.pdf

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e2c6c1a4e1c508a1437dd32cf84a6362.jpg

All Iskandar investors please take note.

A lot of us thought the Iskandar is only Zone A, B, C, D and E. It is not true; the actual size is the orange outline. Total 2217 km/2 or 221,634 hectares.
To put it into more understandable figure; it is about the size of

477 Toa Payoh Town

Please open your eye when you invest in Iskandar, do not buy into an endless supplies of condos.

Below is a picture of our beloved Toa Payoh town.

9991Trellis_Towers_condos_Toa_Payoh_Singapore.jpg

Attachments

• Toa_payoh_night_h.JPG
    Toa_payoh_night_h.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 2,372
Last edited: