• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Marine Parade HDB Flat With 51-Year Lease Sold For S$1.01 M, COV nearly $100k!! Got 3 Interested Buyers! HDB Flats Really Appreciate Forever!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole world knows except you that no private property then can buy bto.
The whole world knows even sell private property also must wait 30 months then can apply bto. If don’t want to wait then pay 1m to buy the resale marine parade immediately indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your jibye itchee bought pte 1st you think everyone so stupid like you ? :cautious: :FU:
You then stupid cheap whore Cantonese loser the buyer is retiring how old already even if he bought hdb first now also already bought private property and the same rule applies.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You then stupid cheap whore Cantonese loser the buyer is retiring how old already even if he bought hdb first now also already bought private property and the same rule applies.
You fucking fucking jibye you still think everyone is stupid like you. My uncle pui at your jibye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking fucking jibye you still think everyone is stupid like you. My uncle pui at your jibye.
No show example means telling lies again you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant spamming repeated lies of me everyday everywhere Pui!

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Mr. Boliao:- The insignificant nobody me do not know what your agendas are, but it is not right to MISLEAD others, more so on property matters which are dear to the hearts of each Singaporean citizen.

Tsk Tsk Tsk... I'm not the fucking moron trying to misled readers by using a 5-bedroom unit in Yishun to justify the so-called $4,000 rent for a 3-bedroom unit in Marine Parade. Why go through the hassle when you can easily search for point-block unit in Marine Parade for rent if your intention is not malicious?

Neither am I the failed-history nincompoop who wrote that PAP did Singaporeans a great favour by providing our forefathers HDB flats so they don't have to live in slums and squatters because "NO ONE own land except the Crown" in Singapore. You want to talk about Math? My Math is better than your common sense and reasoning, you moron. No wait, it is an insult to compare my Math to your common sense. Try using Google to find the FV of $1.01m in 51 years. You are pathetic.

Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 10.35.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-11 at 10.40.27 AM.png

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole world knows even sell private property also must wait 30 months then can apply bto. If don’t want to wait then pay 1m to buy the resale marine parade immediately indeed.

We all know that you don’t have even have $10,000 now :biggrin: not talk about buying a 1m resale flat :roflmao:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice view from Seaside Residences :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
how do you know? don’t tell me you have a sea-facing unit there? i love the 3 large pools there: swimming pool, wading pool and jacuzzi, children’s pool. wow! great resort feel. problem is east coast parkway. 24 by 7 by 369 traffic noise if balcony door is opened.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know that you don’t have even have $10,000 now :biggrin: not talk about buying a 1m resale flat :roflmao:
As usual you jealous pathetic loser pretend don’t know I am talking about the buyer if he don’t want to wait AND pay $231000 to rent while waiting, he should pay 1m to buy now. Pui!