• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Marine Parade HDB Flat With 51-Year Lease Sold For S$1.01 M, COV nearly $100k!! Got 3 Interested Buyers! HDB Flats Really Appreciate Forever!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should invest in oppie, I forsee WP will be the next government in the forseeable future. Lian Po Po is the final nail to PAPPY coffin.

Ah Gong already said oppies should give up the wishing thinking that they can change governments in Singapore. It's not happening. In any case, the SAF and grassroots leaders are ready to defend the Constitution in the event of a freak election result.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tampines?
that story from asiaone in 2020.
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/concrete-slab-falls-hdb-flat-ceiling-strikes-boys-back

this one from toa payoh.
16F9BC7C-6CA4-4FEE-8273-0E07646650A2.jpeg

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newer HDB are worse off. My buddy in BCA told us that a few years back, HDB lowered the requirement for building materials; weaker irons and concretes were used that even as surveyors, they feel discomfort inspecting the conditions of the buildings. A few older workers even quit as cannot bear to see the standard of the building these days.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newer HDB are worse off. My buddy in BCA told us that a few years back, HDB lowered the requirement for building materials; weaker irons and concretes were used that even as surveyors, they feel discomfort inspecting the conditions of the buildings. A few older workers even quit as cannot bear to see the standard of the building these days.

not surprising, tiong developers nowadays all over the island, get ready for another new world collapse in 30 years,
i'll be dead by then so no worries for me

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong comparison bro.

Marine Parade point block is a standard 5-room unit; not a jumbo 5 bedroom unit. Meaning: it has only 3 bedrooms and a living room. There is a whole list of condo (with facilities and security) you can choose from along East Coast for less than $4,500. 5-room units are abundant around Singapore and none of them rents for more $3,000. Anyone who thinks $4,800 is a fair price to rent a standard 5-room HDB (especially in Yishun) is as smart and financially trained as the buyers *facepalm*

FYI. There are very few jumbo units in Singapore - those with 5 bedrooms. They can only be found in Yishun and Tampinese. For the same price, they could have bought a similar unit at Neptune court, just 1-2km farther towards Bedok. It's not as close to amenities but it's privatised and has a high chance to be en-block.

To Mr. Boliao:- The insignificant nobody me do not know what your agendas are, but it is not right to MISLEAD others, more so on property matters which are dear to the hearts of each Singaporean citizen. You may had suffered mental episodes of hurt & pain in your past, & live in misery, and sadly as misery loves company, you would do anything to bring in followers into misery, even concocting falsehoods, or truth mixed with lies to fool them. It is your free will to do so, but I sincerely hope others would be more discerning to find out the facts before following your blindly, to my post of which I alone am responsible for. Your inaccuracies, fallacies & falsehoods are as follows:-

A) The flat in Marine Parade for sale is reported as 126 metre square. That's 1356.25 sq ft, if maths is not your ability. Compared to the Yishun so called mumbo jumbo flat, the area is smaller in comparison with only 105 metre square, or 1140sq ft, if maths is still not your ability.

B)NO WHERE did I mentioned that the buyers would IMMEDIATELY rent out their flat. It would be impossible do so under current HDB regulations. It is only if the buyer passes on, & based upon the average lifespan of a citizen with 83yrs, his heirs would be able to do so provided if HDB approves, & certainly with far more rental rate than a mere $4,800/mth today, based upon the inflation rate rule of 72 on the 23rd year. You may be sensible enough to not fork out such sums, or comfortable with what you have, even if it is just living with a room rental, but there are others whom will see & have more tangible values & needs willing to pay such sums.

C) To further prove your falsehoods, here are the floor plans from HDB on a 5 room unit in Marine Parade, a so called mumbo jumbo unit in Yishun which you claimed is only available in Yishun & Tampines & very rare which is another falsehood, & also a REAL jumbo unit which is EVERYWHERE in Singapore should approval be often granted for ADJOINING units as couples may want to live & invite their elders or relatives to form Multi-generation units or to provide for their many kids' future.

i) Typical Marine Parade 5 room unit

View attachment 151970

ii) Typical REAL jumbo flat in Yishun ( This is not 661 Yishun 1140sq ft plan as it is unavailable, & There are NO 5 'bedrooms' or beautiful 'sea view')View attachment 151968

iii) Adjoined units ( buying over neighbor's unit) under HDB regulated Conversion scheme.
And yes, owner CAN tear down the walls, so long as it is not the main supporting structure pillars, similar to even condos.

View attachment 151975

I am not your teacher or perfect, nor will be able to correct each & every falsehood or unsubstantiated claims you or your 'imaginary friends in BCA', or others make in this free wheeling website, nor the time to do so, but I do hope others may be more discerning to find & research the truth for themselves to make informed opinions that will be valued by others or judgements for one's own decision in life.

And also just to add, the so called 'long beach' project will take at least 20+ yrs to bear fruition - yrs to research & study, yrs for construction of land, yrs to use trees to firm up the reclaimed land, yrs to research & study the land again for construction of buildings, yrs to actually construct buildings, etc. Meaning, owners in Marine Parade will still have at least 20+yrs to enjoy their sea views.

Cheers.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And also just to add, the so called 'long beach' project will take at least 20+ yrs to bear fruition - yrs to research & study, yrs for construction of land, yrs to use trees to firm up the reclaimed land, yrs to research & study the land again for construction of buildings, yrs to actually construct buildings, etc. Meaning, owners in Marine Parade will still have at least 20+yrs to enjoy their sea views.

Cheers.
20 + years of sea view? It’s more than enough for the elderly!

Altogether now!!! SHIOK AH!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong comparison bro.

Marine Parade point block is a standard 5-room unit; not a jumbo 5 bedroom unit. Meaning: it has only 3 bedrooms and a living room. There is a whole list of condo (with facilities and security) you can choose from along East Coast for less than $4,500. 5-room units are abundant around Singapore and none of them rents for more $3,000. Anyone who thinks $4,800 is a fair price to rent a standard 5-room HDB (especially in Yishun) is as smart and financially trained as the buyers *facepalm*

FYI. There are very few jumbo units in Singapore - those with 5 bedrooms. They can only be found in Yishun and Tampinese. For the same price, they could have bought a similar unit at Neptune court, just 1-2km farther towards Bedok. It's not as close to amenities but it's privatised and has a high chance to be en-block.
Nope now rental has shot up should be no hdb 5 room flats rent for BELOW $3000. Hdb sinkies eat and sleep huat!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That just means all HDB flats have to enbloc in 50 years ....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm a property investor. Oppies wanted to grow their wealth by investing in the stock market, bitcoin or ostrich farms. I recommended investing in CPF or the local property market instead. On both counts, I was proven right. Their wealth would have appreciated if they followed my advice.
You are a property agent and good pappy dog. Are you the property agent stalking me everywhere I rent?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my uncle is the old fart he rather apply for a 2room senior shitizen flat and keep the money in a fd and pass it on to heirs.
No need to wait 30 months to apply bto and wait for further two or three years for to be built? Meanwhile he sleeps on the road or in jb? Talk is cheap especially from your evil cheap Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant mouth spamming repeated lies of me everyday everywhere. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to wait 30 months to apply bto and wait for further two or three years for to be built? Meanwhile he sleeps on the road or in jb? Talk is cheap especially from your evil cheap Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant mouth spamming repeated lies of me everyday everywhere. Pui!
So if take 30+36 months times assume five room flat rental $3500 that will be $231k before he can move in to bto.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kortec you think people like you no house to stay and need to rent ? The uncle can don't sell his old flat 1st and don't buy the stupid gong jibye 1mil and wait for the bto . You are sure 1 stupid gong jibye .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kortec you think people like you no house to stay and need to rent ? The uncle can don't sell his old flat 1st and don't buy the stupid gong jibye 1mil and wait for the bto . You are sure 1 stupid gong jibye .
You are then stupid obviously he can only apply bto if he has no house or if he is staying in hdb now, the latter is what he was going to buy and not what he had.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are then stupid obviously he can only apply bto if he has no house or if he is staying in hdb now, the latter is what he was going to buy and not what he had.
Stupid jibye who told you no house then can buy bto. Fucking jibye no wonder you bought a whore house.