• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Negative Threads on Indians - conspiracy to persecute them?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Now a days all these bashings you have been very toned down, this confirms my suspicion that you are actually all the while a kelingkia pretending to be anti ahneh. Tio boh?

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now a days all these bashings you have been very toned down, this confirms my suspicion that you are actually all the while a kelingkia pretending to be anti ahneh. Tio boh?

i am keling kia... i dont like ah nehs ... because they stink as much as me. :mad:

SeeingRED

Alfrescian
Loyal
The purpose of this thread is to discuss if there is a conspiracy to persecute Indians not Indians achievements.

There are negative posts on Pinoys, PRCs as well as Indians.

In the latest case, an Indian from New Delhi made headlines by "...promised 'revenge' on Singapore...plant bombs on Marina Bay Sands, etc".
This is the most outstanding personal achievement by an Indian FT in Singapore.
How will Singapore Courts handle this remarkable Indian FT?

Deportation after Indian FT completes his criminal sentence?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the latest case, an Indian from New Delhi made headlines by "...promised 'revenge' on Singapore...plant bombs on Marina Bay Sands, etc".

Look at what this young turd wrote. Bombing singapore? Did anyone physically attack him? Rob him? Taunt him openly because of his race? No of course not we all know this does not happen in singapore and I can bet he probably made a few frens with some locals. Yet what made this asshole angry? Most likely small insignificant things like some locals did not smile at him no Hindi crap on tv they speak mandarin on tv and it's always insignificant stuff like that and this asshole wants to bomb singapore because of that.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls deport the young turd, he is that color anyway, this turd must be those who never suffer hardship before.
so despicable...

problem solved...give me points pls :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at what this young turd wrote. Bombing singapore? Did anyone physically attack him? Rob him? Taunt him openly because of his race? No of course not we all know this does not happen in singapore and I can bet he probably made a few frens with some locals. Yet what made this asshole angry? Most likely small insignificant things like some locals did not smile at him no Hindi crap on tv they speak mandarin on tv and it's always insignificant stuff like that and this asshole wants to bomb singapore because of that.

and i always call him " Indian " .... he said i racists :mad:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Nothing much will happen to this kid I am sure because he's just a kid. The most is deportation. But cases like this should be under ISA and the anti terrorist law right?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

He and his family can claim he is insane.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He and his family can claim he is insane.

They trying to claim he's a small boy but small boys of 13 can rape adult women as shown in mudland so that's no more an excuse. Ppl reaqlly need to understand that for most of these assholes they can complain over the smallest and stupidest of things when singapore is in general more pleasant and safe than they could ever hope to be in their slum lands.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of India's contributions:

RELIGIOUS CONTRIBUTIONS

-gave the world Hinduism
-gave the world Bhuddism
-gave the world Sikhism

TECHNOLOGICAL/SCIENTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS

Firstly you have to remember one thing. India at that time wasn't a country. You see here's the problem and you really really really need to see it from this angle. India as a country and as a single entity is a modern creation by the british. Period.

Indians are so different in physical appeareance and in culture from different regions of the country and this isn't so for china. Seriously one cannot write it as if they were from a single country because it isn't so and it doesn't do anyone any justice. Look at it from this angle. We can say that europe is just like the indian kingdoms of the past. Kind of similar but still have enough differences in culture and physical differences. Now suppose we decide to make europe a single country. They can then claim the inventions, accomplishments and everything. A person from romania can now claim that his country, Europe invaded the entire world and that the empire forged by his country the sun did not set because the UK is a part of Europe and since the Uk is a part of Europe and europe is a country now the entire europe can claim that accomplishment.

That's the same exact thing that's being attributed to india. It's really silly that ppl can see them as a country when they are merely various but similar cultures all forced together by a foreign power.

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it was Churchill or some guy that said India is not a country, it is a geographic thing like equator. But India at 'that time' was more of a country than it was when British took over... and start divide and rule

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was told that Indian and African intelligence is in the lower rank in world ranking the above contribution to the world seems to defy this ranking.

Strange, normally civilization advances what happened to this Indian civilization?

China too had her golden age too. There were hundreds of philosophies during the era in which Confucianism was created, many of these philosophies were similar to today's engineering principles. The early Chinese invented gun powder, compass, paper making and printing. However, a Han emperor decided to promote confucianism as much as possible ban ALL other philosophies, because he realized the brainwashing power of confucianism. That's what's caused the Chinese civilization to stagnate.

If it was not for confucianism, China would have been much better than it is today.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Was told that Indian and African intelligence is in the lower rank in world ranking the above contribution to the world seems to defy this ranking.

In 2007, Nobel Prize winning US scientist James Watson was quoted referring to research suggesting that black people were less intelligent than other races.

Although he apologised for the offence he caused, his public engagements were cancelled and he left his British speaking tour in disgrace.

Meanwhile, right wing websites hailed him as the new Galileo – a martyr to political correctness that was concealing the fact that there is indeed evidence that shows different races score differently in IQ tests. But are the tests biased? Is race really a scientific category?

"The position of the American Anthropological Association is that intelligence cannot be biologically determined by race. According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations." (Wiki)

Read this and draw your own conclusion...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was Churchill or some guy that said India is not a country, it is a geographic thing like equator. But India at 'that time' was more of a country than it was when British took over... and start divide and rule

Churchill was one guy who believed in the British Empire but not the British Commonwealth. Logically all these territories which were part of the British Empire, which he believed all were, were not countries. On the other hand, all territories within the British Commonwealth are countries in their own right.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, a Han emperor decided to promote confucianism as much as possible ban ALL other philosophies, because he realized the brainwashing power of confucianism. That's what's caused the Chinese civilization to stagnate.

If it was not for confucianism, China would have been much better than it is today.

We now know why the Old Man tried promoting Confucianism, for the part requiring allegiance to their ruler, not the practice of the Middle Way from what I can gather.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We now know why the Old Man tried promoting Confucianism, for the part requiring allegiance to their ruler, not the practice of the Middle Way from what I can gather.

Even today, most Chinese's minds are still enslaved by confucianism, and they still cannot accept the idea that they are the real masters of China and the role of the government is not to rule over them, but to serve them. Sad.:(

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was after the 1600s that western science really took off and Asian decline started... from Ottomans to India to China. It is not religion, because west was even more religious. It is not democracy also as many were monarchies. It is basically lethargy and lack of unity. Exact same problem today also....

One can practically guarantee it will stay that way until Indians and Chinese bridge the gap between themselves, both at personal level and as countries. PRC ahead of India by 2-3000$ GDP is peanuts compared to really rich ones.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope india was comprised of various kingdoms. The present india today is forged by the brits and it was even bigger when pakistan and bangaldesh were considered part of india.