• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mandela Dead

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China learned how to combine dictatorship with free market enterprise from LKY. ...........

You have outdone yourself again.

It is in the nature of things that dictatorship and free market enterprise (i.e. meritocracy) are mutually exclusive.

Just stop and think. Why would someone want to be a dictator? Whatever his motives in wanting to be one how can he best consolidate his position as a dictator?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China learned how to combine dictatorship with free market enterprise from LKY. The world would be a different place today had it not been for LKY blazing the trail for this model of governance.

conservatives in the u.s. worship lky. if there's any foreign politician in the 21st century whom congress will bestow honorable citizenship post-mortem, it will be him. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Nelson Mandela gets thrown into jail for his beliefs, the Old Fossil throws people into jail for their beliefs.

Slight correction: ..................throws people into jail for not sharing his beliefs.

He doesn't give a rat's ass if you believe in santa claus and his elves.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The contrast between Mandela and Old Fart ......

[video=youtube;LnGeMBNS9ZA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnGeMBNS9ZA[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
when news of old fart in hospital already all Singaporeans are celebrating.

When news declared his death already no more alcohol left. So how?

The whole world go into mourning on the going of Mandela.

When the smear of shit on sole of shoe die,

ALL SINGAPOREANS WILL REJOICE AND YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND ON THE STREETS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You have outdone yourself again.

It is in the nature of things that dictatorship and free market enterprise (i.e. meritocracy) are mutually exclusive.

No they're not. LKY has proven it and so has China.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No they're not. LKY has proven it and so has China.

Have you been keeping up to date? Both the Singapore and Chinese economies are not free market. One is dominated by GLCs, the other by SOEs. The GLCs prop up the Lee Dynasty and the SOEs prop up the "Commie" oligarchy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've got to be joking!

The whole world including world leaders like Obama, David Cameron, Putin et al made statements to pay tribute on Mandela's passing.

Also all cable news channels are providing full coverage with no interruptions since he passed on this morning.

I offer you 10 to 1 odds that when your hero LKY dies, he'll not get 5% of the above tributes and reactions.

I'm quite sure LKY won't get this kind of tribute:

BawYlNMIYAA1spF.jpg

BawTRnmIIAAtPSC.jpg

He'll get tributes and praise from his own scumbag kind of people... just like Margaret Thatcher did when she died.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@15:28 The methods of political action which are used by the oppressed are determined by the oppressor.

[video=youtube;7bNb3kQVxFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bNb3kQVxFQ[/video]

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've got to be joking!

The whole world including world leaders like Obama, David Cameron, Putin et al made statements to pay tribute on Mandela's passing.

Also all cable news channels are providing full coverage with no interruptions since he passed on this morning.

I offer you 10 to 1 odds that when your hero LKY dies, he'll not get 5% of the above tributes and reactions.

When lau chee bye kicks the bucket, all cable channels lan-lan will be forced to switch over to this old motherfucker's funeral.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Have you been keeping up to date? Both the Singapore and Chinese economies are not free market. One is dominated by GLCs, the other by SOEs. The GLCs prop up the Lee Dynasty and the SOEs prop up the "Commie" oligarchy.

I have a company in Singapore and I have never been subjected to any restrictions of any sort whatsoever (besides the quota on foreigners). If that's not the definition of a free market then I don't know what is.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a company in Singapore and I have never been subjected to any restrictions of any sort whatsoever (besides the quota on foreigners). If that's not the definition of a free market then I don't know what is.

That is because your company is small and not in a position to threaten the power of the dictator, his family and cronies.

Why don't you try to set up a newspaper or TV station and see what happens?