• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mandela Dead

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all of us will go
the OLD BATCH will take turns, one by one
some die with great love and admiration
some die with shame and with ingratitude
some will be missed
some will just disappear into the sunset

but mr lee kuan yew will be remembered with much love and admiration
he will be honoured, deeply and profoundly missed should he pass on
he is the architect of modern Singapore
he is the man who has transformed Singapore
he is responsible for transforming a country and singaporeans
from our third world status to a first world metropolis
thank you dr lee kuan yew...you will be fondly loved and fondly remembered
meanwhile, have a good and well deserved rest
and let the others illustrious and less illustrious leaders pass on....majulah singapura!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
!!!
[COLOR="#B2]#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would hardly call Apartheid a "scourge". In a country like South Africa, it was a blessing at best or a necessary evil at worst.

It brought law and order and prosperity to the nation. It may not have been "fair" to all but it was necessary in order to govern effectively.

By your skewed logic , hitlers regime also brought law and order to Europe.
Fuck apartheid I've seen it in holland where it originated and still thrives today.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mandela is one of my heros. He ranks just behind LKY on my list of great people who have changed the world.

You've got to be joking!

The whole world including world leaders like Obama, David Cameron, Putin et al made statements to pay tribute on Mandela's passing.

Also all cable news channels are providing full coverage with no interruptions since he passed on this morning.

I offer you 10 to 1 odds that when your hero LKY dies, he'll not get 5% of the above tributes and reactions.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The whole world go into mourning on the going of Mandela.

When the smear of shit on sole of shoe die,

ALL SINGAPOREANS WILL REJOICE AND YUM SENG AND SING AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND ON THE STREETS.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You've got to be joking!

The whole world including world leaders like Obama, David Cameron, Putin et al made statements to pay tribute on Mandela's passing.

Also all cable news channels are providing full coverage with no interruptions since he passed on this morning.

I offer you 10 to 1 odds that when your hero LKY dies, he'll not get 5% of the above tributes and reactions.

When the lao-yeow-siew dies, he has got The Shit Times which will print on all pages about his life and achievements.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Please give an example of how you think he has "changed the world"?

China learned how to combine dictatorship with free market enterprise from LKY. The world would be a different place today had it not been for LKY blazing the trail for this model of governance.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the lao-yeow-siew dies, he has got The Shit Times which will print on all pages about his life and achievements.

not only that, mediacock has prepared a one-hour tribute to "A World Statesman" sometime back with screen-shots and accolades heaped upon him by world leaders...way to go!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nelson Mandela World Cup 2010 message:

[video=youtube;48ngMJoFiMU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48ngMJoFiMU[/video]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mandela's terrorist bombing campaigns killed many innocent people and he mismanaged South Africa badly as President. Mandela was the flawed hero ?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of us will go
the OLD BATCH will take turns, one by one
some die with great love and admiration
some die with shame and with ingratitude
some will be missed
some will just disappear into the sunset

he will be honoured, deeply and profoundly missed should he pass on
he is the architect of modern Singapore
he is the man who has transformed Singapore
he is responsible for transforming a country and singaporeans
from our third world status to a first world metropolis
thank you dr lee kuan yew...you will be fondly loved and fondly remembered
meanwhile, have a good and well deserved rest
and let the others illustrious and less illustrious leaders pass on....majulah singapura!!!

Nelson Mandela will be celebrated for a century. LKY will be remembered for a couple of years at NDP before people get bored of it all. Both are great men but only one is widely loved.