• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United Season 2011-12

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho say...this weekend, against balless, dickless arsenal...another 3 points expected...no demanded...LOL...

趁你病拿你命!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd inform Borussia Dortmund of Gotze interest

Manchester United have informed Borussia Dortmund of their interest in Mario Gotze.

Real Madrid are also keen on the exciting Germany international midfielder.

Defensa Central says United have written to Dortmund ahead of a possible firm offer for Gotze.

Real Madrid could make a rival bid if there's any encouragement from the German end but Dortmund have refused to entertain any idea of selling the young midfielder.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kaka favours Arsenal as Real Madrid set asking price

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has set a price of €35 million to sell Kaka.

Sport says five clubs are chasing the Brazil international, who has failed to impress in preseason action.

AC Milan and Inter Milan want to bring Kaka back to Italy, while PSG's new owners see the midfielder as the big name signing they need to accelerate their marketing plans.

Arsenal are also being linked, while hometown club Sao Paulo wait in the background.

Kaka actually favours a move to London, but his wages and Florentino's asking price are seen as being too steep for the Premier League outfit.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually if the talks between La Liga and the unions break down and the whole season goes down the drain, whole array of Spanish players are available ...

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has set a price of €35 million to sell Kaka.

Sport says five clubs are chasing the Brazil international, who has failed to impress in preseason action.

Not true as he has scored goals ever since recovering from injury. Bought over Nuri Sahin from Borussia Dortmund. Sure....

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
24mgy7k.jpg

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ini bukan Arsenal or Real section lah brudder? LOL

If Man U cannot get Gotze, this could be the player for us but me thinks SAF will passed up coz' the player cannot defend to save his life. On the flip side, he's an exemplary player both on and off the field.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Man U cannot get Gotze, this could be the player for us but me thinks SAF will passed up coz' the player cannot defend to save his life. On the flip side, he's an exemplary player both on and off the field.

kaka used to be craved by Fergie ... perhaps its due to his lack of form that Fergie decided to cast his eyes somewhere.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think he's the kind of player Mourinho wanted in the first place. If Mou has his say, quite a few of them will not make it to his list. I'd love to see Kaka in the colors of United and I think he'll do well in the premier league.