• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2013/2014

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Game Over!

It was precisely Fergie's autocratic style that brought the silverware. Without discipline, we'd probably be hearing more of Roon's 'sexcapades'. Notice RVP's change in attitude. I dun think he'd be shooting his mouth off with the dutch press if that old fart is still manager. He'd get a roasting for sure.

As far as 'assimilation of new blood' is concerned, I can't fault the youth system that is in place. Just look at Macheda. Promising at youth level but he simply did not realize his potential in the senior rank. For some inexplicable reason, he just wasn't up for it. Consistent is key.

I think Gary wanted to do something other than football, Giggs is still there and its a no brainer where Keane is concerned. Pity.

Everyone in this forum would agree that Moyes may not be the right man for the job. it's simply too big for him to handle. Mancurians, prepare for a new round of excuses if the team performs poorly next season- The 'NEW' players will need time to gel'.

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Game Over!

Last night's result will probably secure him till end of the season and maybe the 1st 10-15 games of next season. :biggrin::(:confused:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
use Giggs in 1st team and still can win ah................OrLanPiakos must be damn crappy.............

good lah..............now Man Utd can get crucified by Real, Barca or Bayern...........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CL quarter-final draw is tomorrow.

21 March 2014, 7pm Singapore time.

Live streams are available online.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no diff who Man U play lah..............even injury-plagued Dortmund and Athletico Madrid (weakest on paper) can easily beat Man U...........still hope they play Bayern...............

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bring us the best! RM, Barca and BM! Qtr, Semi and Final respectively! We are B.O.B! Champion League Title is OURS! :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no diff who Man U play lah...even injury-plagued Dortmund and Athletico Madrid (weakest on paper) can easily beat Man U...still hope they play Bayern....
Wah, you no see MU up :p You steadfast fan of th krauts team (thought for a moment you meant the druggist town Bayer L hehe).

Well, rest of contenders wanna do MU in next round. We are the minnows? :o:p

CL.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd should try to enjoy... this will be the last time in a while they get to play in CL.

And no, please don't compare with Liverpool 2005 or Chelsea 2012. Man Utd won't win the CL. Why? Because Moyes is an idiot. Beat Olympiakos already thinking of trophies and medals. LOL!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CL QF draw result:

Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid

Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund

PSG vs Chelsea

Man Utd vs Bayern Munich

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoohoo...................my dream has come true.................

Man U vs Bayern......................

can make money from this ................just bet both legs Bayern (-1.5)................compound on both legs to win more.............

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man Utd should try to enjoy... this will be the last time in a while they get to play in CL.

And no, please don't compare with Liverpool 2005 or Chelsea 2012. Man Utd won't win the CL. Why? Because Moyes is an idiot. Beat Olympiakos already thinking of trophies and medals. LOL!

dunno what Moyes is smoking nowadays...everytime after a victory, he think his cock is big enuff to conquer anybody - reality the next match they will fall real flat.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hoohoo...................my dream has come true.................

Man U vs Bayern......................

can make money from this ................just bet both legs Bayern (-1.5)................compound on both legs to win more.............

toni kroos to rip man u apart, just like what Chelsea is doing to Arsenal now.
Pep Guardiola to end the job of David Moyes, a job that he turned down despite personal hawking by Fergie.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
toni kroos to rip man u apart, just like what Chelsea is doing to Arsenal now.
Pep Guardiola to end the job of David Moyes, a job that he turned down despite personal hawking by Fergie.

the real danger comes from Robben and Ribery.............hope these 2 play well.......5-0 or 6-0 possible then........

hope Guardiola use Mueller as striker........Gotze and Kroos + Schweinsteiger............

against Man U..............no need to defend, just attack.............