• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man Wins $30.5M Lottery Jackpot After Girlfriend Dumps Him

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
HYANNIS (CBS) – Sandeep “Sunny” Singh can hardly catch his breath, posing for pictures with a giant check for $30.5 million.

Just two days ago, this newly minted millionaire was busy working two jobs to help his mom pay the bills.

“Ahh, I’m like overwhelmed right now,” he said after cashing in his ticket at Lottery headquarters Wednesday.

He was so busy he nearly missed out on buying his winning ticket. Sunny’s sister ran to the AM-PM convenience store in Hyannis to buy a quick pick Mega Millions ticket for him.

Now, other customers are visiting the store hoping lightning strikes twice.

“He did it, I can do it,” said a customer purchasing a bunch of tickets Wednesday night.

“Oh yeah, I know him. He works in the Best Buy. He comes all the time. He’s a regular customer,” said the clerk. He added that he’s happy for Sunny because he’s “a nice guy.”

So how does a 22-year-old spend all this money?

“Helping my mom with her mortgage, helping family, and donate some money to the community,” he said. Sunny also mentioned he’d like to get his bachelor’s degree in business.

But he won’t be buying gifts for a girlfriend. She dumped him a couple weeks ago.

“No, no lucky girlfriend, just broke up with her, Nice. Ha ha. Thank God!” he giggled.

The ex is out of luck. But that just means more winnings to go around for the other ladies in Sunny’s life, his mom, his sister, and his baby niece.

“My mom needs the help and my family can definitely use it so God helped us out at the right time,” he says.

Sunny took the lump sum of $23 million.

He plans to give two weeks notice at Best Buy and wait until the end of the quarter to leave the bank where he works.

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
What currency ha? Rupees?

How much is it in Sinkie$

I was right: you fuckers are all a bunch of frog-in-the-well, suakoo, chinese rednecks who have never left the Malaysian Peninsula before in your lives...

Hyannis /ˌhaɪˈænɪs/ is the largest of seven villages in Barnstable, Massachusetts. Also it is the commercial and transportation hub of Cape Cod and was designated an urban area as a result of the 1990 census.[1][2] Because of this, many refer to Hyannis as the "Capital of the Cape". It contains the Barnstable city offices and two important shopping districts, the historic downtown Main Street and the Route 132 commercial district, including Cape Cod Mall and Cape Cod Potato Chips.

Hyannis is an important tourist destination and the primary ferry boat and general aviation link for passengers and freight to Nantucket Island. Hyannis provides secondary passenger access to the island of Martha's Vineyard. Due to its large natural harbor, Hyannis is the largest recreational boating and second largest commercial fishing port on Cape Cod.

The JFK Hyannis Museum in the old Town Hall on Main St. focuses on John F. Kennedy's time spent in the town. There is a memorial to President Kennedy on the Lewis Bay waterfront that was erected by Barnstable citizens in 1966. The memorial includes a fountain and a field-stone monument with the presidential seal and JFK inscription: "I believe it is important that this country sail and not sit still in the harbor". President-elect John F. Kennedy gave his victory speech on November 9, 1960 at the former Hyannis Armory, which is in the National Register of Historic Places.

The village is also the namesake of the former United States Naval ship USS Hyannis (YTB-817).

Cufflinks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not this type of amount. Much smaller amount but cannot be interviewd because bought from illegal lottery operator.

If the guy in the story was smart, he would not want to be interviewed either.

Now all his relatives and acquaintances from the past will be looking for him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet there will be a string of break ups cos superstitious babu singh keling kias think that breaking up with their gfs means increased luck.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people have all the luck and I've never heard anyone who won any lottery say they'll start a business to grow the winnings.
Everyone is just saying quit job, and SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND SPEND.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some people have all the luck and I've never heard anyone who won any lottery say they'll start a business to grow the winnings.

these people are not educated to be financially free but are oriented to be poor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the guy in the story was smart, he would not want to be interviewed either.

Now all his relatives and acquaintances from the past will be looking for him.

Best to remain silent. In some countries, may get kidnapped.

Not only friends and relatives from the past. I dare say current ones will also want to 'chak tien'. Soime will offer biz proposals.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these people are not educated to be financially free but are oriented to be poor.

OMG Tony said something logical. I think later can go buy 4D liao confirm will strike

In any case he is right. This is why I am one of those who disagree with throwing money at the poor. It is a stupid idea, and will just make them stay where they are. Key to getting out of being poor is to educate them although I've met some pple are simply incorrigible

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OMG Tony said something logical. I think later can go buy 4D liao confirm will strike

In any case he is right. This is why I am one of those who disagree with throwing money at the poor. It is a stupid idea, and will just make them stay where they are. Key to getting out of being poor is to educate them although I've met some pple are simply incorrigible

why your signature says that i am your clone. You are another of my loyal fans? I have many loyal fans here, including boss sam who also said that i am his clone.

the incorrigible ones are actually the most sinkified ones.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why your signature says that i am your clone. You are another of my loyal fans? I have many loyal fans here, including boss sam who also said that i am his clone.

the incorrigible ones are actually the most sinkified ones.

Someone accused me of being your clone. Instead of just letting them anyhow accuse, I might as well anyhow "admit"

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The lucky guy is reported to be planning to spend some $ in getting a business degree. However with $20+ million you can live modestly if you invest it wisely :smile: