• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man picked up used cunt with 3 times abortion record.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

MAN REFUSED TO MARRY EX-STEWARDESS AS SHE ABORTED 3 TIMES, CALLING HER “EASY”​

ByHello Its me

October 17, 2022

A Singaporean man recently posted on Facebook after saying how he doesn’t want to marry hisex- SIA stewardess girlfriend as she is currently working in a club which led do her have three abortions due to her “easy” nature.

I met this girl in a club and started dating her. We cohabit for a few years in my parent’s house. Then one day she started asking about marriage and also started arranging for BTO matters.

She even plan on what job to find after she retire as stewardess assumingly she got pregnant. I did not want to marry her due to her special background. Before I met her, she works in the club and let any guy took advantage of her. She told me she had 3 abortion before so she is always feeling tired and weak.

She’s dirty and doesn’t cherish herself working in this kind of places until when we dated then she switch job. I am unable to overcome the barrier that she was being USED by many guys. I wonder how come girls like her can even think that they can find decent husband and happily married? Isn’t it naive? She likes giving her hard earn money to her mother which I did not approve.

Her mom knew she was working in club and did not object at all, since she was making money to support her. What kind of parents is this?! In fact I’ve no respect for her mother. How can she witness her daughter earning fast money and still spending her money happily.

When she finally got the BTO flat she wanted and in high floor, she told me to put in deposit together. But I didn’t want the flat, the BTO is what she wanted.

She should put the deposit since she is the one that wanted a BTO. She was so upset and left me. What right does she even have to be angry and leave me when I picked her up from her bad situation and told her to find better job. Her family couldn’t even be bothered. What I wanted was to live with her without marriage or children. But our relationship went downhill when she became naive.

What do you think I should do? Should I ask for my money spend on her back?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly a malicious post designed to smear the reputation of SIA stewardesses. Like most unmarried ladies in the airline industry I know, including Singapore Flying Club, they are chaste and virgins.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This guy is an idiot on so many counts.

Didn't he make their relationship clear from the beginning? No marriage, no kids.
Why cohabit for a few years in his parent’s home? (his parents are idiots too).
Want to ask her for his money back?