• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Man 27 caught slut wife in fragrance hotel with lover 34

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree, he is not pathetic because he was made to wear a green hat. He is pathetic because of his ridiculous reaction and behaviour. :rolleyes::biggrin:

If the wife already cheated him, what's the use of clinging on to the marriage and further risking his life by clinging on to a moving 70km per hour car of his wife's boyfriend???

Cannot let go? And by clinging on, the wife will come back to him? Sinkies are weirdos. Lol :biggrin:

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
An innocent man gets attacked by his lover's husband who then attaches himself to his car and refuses to get off and the court puts him behind bars???

What a strange system.
Yes you cannot make this shit up.
The cuckold hubby should also get some jail time for pulling such a stunt.

Insider Player

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kovan stretch with neighbour h81 is house of scandals for locals :biggrin:
Scandals affairs, out came OL with colleague, 1 walk infront 1 walk behind enter seperately, happening
Also you see their face not the scandal type but good wife type :biggrin:
The fragrance and 81 there do not accept passports to curb prostitution
So those fucking there are couples or steal eat types

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
636591875370000000.gif

It must have been exciting

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jail for Singaporean man who drove car with girlfriend's husband clinging to front windscreen

SINGAPORE (ANN): A 27-year-old man who believed his wife was having an affair confronted a 34-year-old man outside a hotel.
That led to him clinging to the front windscreen of the older man's car as it drove off at speeds of up to 70kmh with the woman inside for at least seven kilometres or about half an hour.

A Singaporean district court heard on Wednesday (Oct 2) that Desmond Koh Wee Boon, 34, drove off with the younger man banging on the roof of his vehicle.
The name of the younger man was redacted from court documents seen by The Straits Times.

Koh was sentenced to 11 weeks' jail and disqualified from driving all classes of vehicles for two years after he pleaded guilty to performing a rash act that endangered a life.
The court heard that on April 28 last year, the younger man, suspecting that his wife was having an affair with Koh, managed to trace her whereabouts to a Fragrance Hotel branch in Upper Serangoon Road at around 1.45am.
After waiting for about an hour, he spotted his wife and Koh entering a car parked in Sireh Place nearby.
The man approached the vehicle and started banging on the windscreen as well as the driver's side window, asking the pair to alight.
Koh then drove off with the man clinging to the driver's door. The man shouted at him to stop the car but Koh continued driving for about 40m and then made a left turn into Kampong Sireh.
At this point, the man was flung onto the road and he suffered abrasions, including on his right palm and left elbow.
When Koh's car had to stop behind a stationary vehicle, the younger man climbed onto its bonnet and clung to the top of the windscreen with his body stretched over the glass panel.
Despite this, Koh continued driving until they reached a Singtel building in Upper Serangoon Road where the man's wife got out of the vehicle and told her husband to get off. The husband refused, said Deputy Public Prosecutor David Lee.
Koh then continued driving his car and the passenger of a private-hire car, who spotted the man clinging to the windscreen, alerted the police.
At around 3.40am, officers managed to locate Koh's car and stopped him in front of Block 323 Serangoon Avenue 3.
The DPP said: "The accused alighted from the vehicle and was interviewed by police officers. (The man's wife) went towards the accused and asked if he was all right.
"(Her husband) then got off the car and shouted why 'she did not care for him first' before being held back by the police officers."
At around 4am, the husband fainted due to hyperventilation and was taken to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
On Wednesday, DPP Lee urged District Judge Christopher Goh to sentence Koh to at least three months' jail and disqualify him from driving all classes of vehicles for two years.
He added: "By driving with a person on the car's windscreen, the accused did not only endanger the life of the person clinging onto the vehicle, but also other road users since he drove with his vision of the road obscured."
Koh is now out on bail of S$10,000 (RM30,260) and was ordered to surrender himself at the State Courts on Oct 14 to begin serving his sentence.
For performing a rash act that endangered a life, he could have been jailed for up to six months and fined up to S$2,500 (RM2,565). – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/reg...nging-to-front-windscreen#3MjHVghJeqLy38bA.99

The story is hilarious! It's hard to believe that there are such loser husbands around. I'm glad God made me an Alpha Male!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jail for man who drove for half hour with lover's husband clinging onto car windscreen
Fragrance Hotel kovan
Screengrab from Google Street View of Fragrance Hotel Kovan.
Share this content
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: A man who drove around for half an hour with his lover’s husband clinging onto the windscreen of his car was on Wednesday (Oct 2) sentenced to 11 weeks' jail and banned from driving for two years.

The court heard that Desmond Koh Wee Boon, 34, was at Fragrance Hotel Kovan in Upper Serangoon Road with his married lover at about 3.10am on Apr 28 last year when he was confronted by the woman’s husband.

The 27-year-old victim, who was not named in court documents, had long suspected his wife of having an affair, said Deputy Public Prosecutor David Lee.

Along with a friend of his, the victim followed the woman to the hotel. The victim waited in the back alley, while his friend waited in a car at the front of the hotel.

After waiting for about one to two hours, the victim saw his wife and Koh entering a car parked along Sireh Place.

The victim approached the car and started banging on the windscreen and the driver's window, asking his wife and Koh to get out of the vehicle.

Instead of doing so, Koh decided to drive off, with the man clinging onto the driver's door.

The man shouted for Koh to stop the car, but he continued driving for about 40m down Sireh Place before turning left onto another road.

The turn flung the victim off the car and onto the road.

VICTIM FLUNG OFF CAR, CLIMBS BACK UP AND CLINGS TO BONNET

When Koh's car stopped behind another vehicle, the victim caught up and clambered onto the bonnet of Koh's car.

With the man clung onto the windscreen, Koh again drove off, travelling about 250m to the Singtel building along Upper Serangoon Road, said the prosecutor.

At the building, the victim's wife alighted from the vehicle and tried to persuade her husband to get off, but he refused.

Koh continued to drive with the victim clinging onto his windscreen, going through roads including Upper Serangoon Road, Upper Paya Lebar Road, Hougang Avenue 3 and Defu Lane 10.

Along the way, a Grab driver and his passenger spotted the victim on Koh's car. The victim shouted for them to call the police, and the passenger did so.

Koh drove the vehicle into a housing estate in Serangoon and the Grab driver and his passenger followed for a distance before leaving.

They observed that Koh had turned the car at high speed and braked intermittently in several attempts to throw the victim off. Koh had also beaten several red lights.

WOMAN ASKS LOVER IF HE IS ALRIGHT, HUSBAND REACTS

The police located and stopped Koh along Serangoon Avenue 3 at about 3.40am and interviewed him.

The victim's wife and his friend arrived at the location shortly after, and the woman asked her lover if he was alright.

When her husband heard this, he shouted why "she did not care for him first" and was held back by police officers.

Both men were arrested.

The victim, who was eventually released without any charges, had fainted from hyperventilation while being detained by police and was taken to hospital.

In total, Koh drove at least 7km and at speeds of up to 70kmh with the man clinging onto his windscreen.

He pleaded guilty to one charge of a rash act to endanger human life, with a second charge taken into consideration.

ACCUSED HAD COMMITTED PRIOR ROAD TRAFFIC OFFENCES

The prosecution on Wednesday said they accepted that the victim was the aggressor in this case, as argued by defence lawyer Peter Keith Fernando.

The prosecutor said Koh had committed other road traffic offences before, and had also previously been convicted of voluntarily causing hurt.

The fact that he had braked intermittently with the victim on the bonnet "demonstrates the accused's lack of concern for the well-being of the victim", he said.

"During the 7km, the accused had all the opportunity to stop the vehicle, but he did not do so," added the prosecutor.

District Judge Christopher Goh said it was reckless for a person to drive with someone clinging onto the bonnet.

Koh had driven quite a long distance and the intermittent braking "added to the danger" even if he was "overwhelmed by fear" at the time, said the judge.

"He could have stopped the vehicle at any time," the judge said. "The mitigating factors are not exceptional in this case."

The judge granted Koh a deferment of his sentence to Oct 14.

For committing a rash act to endanger human life, Koh could have been jailed for up to six months, fined a maximum S$2,500, or both.

Source: CNA/ll(aj)

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother to fight the wife' lover?

The wife not at fault and was forced to have the affair at gun point with Desmond?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sometime ago, I was in a short relationship with a chio married woman. We connect emotionally and physically pretty well. From the start, I never inquired about her other half. I respected her privacy. One day, she asked me why I ain't curious that she was "straying" with me. I said I did not wish to know, but if it made her feel better, she was welcomed to divulge to me.

She told me that she had lost interest in her hubbie. "Monotonous" was the word she used. She added that he didn't "cherish" her like I do, cook for her, "asking the right questions about her life and career", and "refraining from sex" and so on. Emotionally, she was already disconnected with him as the latter didn't make an effort to sustain the relationship.

Is she to be blamed for "straying"? Up to this day, I wonder. There's probably no right or wrong answer, I reckon.