• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Man 27 caught slut wife in fragrance hotel with lover 34

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also say. Later wife is as ugly as Patricia Mok, then everyone will 180 degree turn and curse the lover :biggrin:

Beauty lies in the eyes of the believer

1570065839421.png

1570065927499.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometime ago, I was in a short relationship with a chio married woman. We connect emotionally and physically pretty well. From the start, I never inquired about her other half. I respected her privacy. One day, she asked me why I ain't curious that she was "straying" with me. I said I did not wish to know, but if it made her feel better, she was welcomed to divulge to me.

She told me that she had lost interest in her hubbie. "Monotonous" was the word she used. She added that he didn't "cherish" her like I do, cook for her, "asking the right questions about her life and career", and "refraining from sex" and so on. Emotionally, she was already disconnected with him as the latter didn't make an effort to sustain the relationship.

Is she to be blamed for "straying"? Up to this day, I wonder. There's probably no right or wrong answer, I reckon.

Not pouring cold water. But is best to avoid married woman esp when she still have his hubby..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage Act is a statutory law, and an oath law. even MPs hv to take oath to swear they protect and love the country...

The couple takes an oath to swear alliance to upheld the marriage law to protect themselves first against unlawful acts between 2 parties.

Many people, esp good and honest man who loved his wife deep deep, does not know how to apply this law to get the adulterous wife breaching the marriage Act law...

Woman tend to be more horny than man, which is why the woman charter came to protect the woman from hurting themselves. Man do not need any charter protection, because generally, most man just eat and throw instead of clinching on to their food.