• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian commandoes heroes, SAF commandoes ZEROs

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Google for news on Malaysia and South Korea's "victories" against African pirates at sea.
http://www.google.com.sg/search?hl=...malaysia+south+korea&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

The problem of piracy (whether from African or Asian nations) has always been symptomatic of far deeper social, economic and political problems.
Piracy is motivated by poverty, which is perpetuated by corruption and warmongering in African nations. (A US president once said ruefully that 99% of foreign financial aid to poverty striken African nations go into the pockets of the corrupt officials and never reach the starving African man-in-the-street.)
Malaysia and South Korea's "victories" might seem a positive thing, but it risks backlash by angry pirates who feel victimized, and who now threaten to take-no-prisoners in future pirate raids on South Korean and Malaysian vessels.
Just as they say "guns don't kill people, people kill people". Similarly : Money isn't the root of humanity's evil, money merely gives humanity the opportunity to choose 'good' (ie. ethical) or 'bad' (ie. unethical) ways.

Are u some kind of an idiot clown, pirates feeling "victimized"? hahhaha. Who is the victim here, the pirates or the sailors? If the pirates want to take no prisoners, they would have done that a long time ago. U know why they don't? Money. They can demand for ransom for both vessel and crew versus just the vessel. Also, if they kill all the sailors, who is going to sail the vessel to their hideout? Allah? Use ur brains first before u use your fingers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Malaysians are regulars and has a pretty good track record whereas SAF are paper tigers. Whilst the former are professional soldiers, the latter is good only as a career path towards rich rewards as a politician. How many paper generals we have in our midst? Fighting a physical enemy is different from fighting imaginary foes. Our generals win paper wars and get medals for their loyalty to their political masters. Forget about defending the nation, as the pocket is mightier than the sword.

Even the best equipped armed forces cannot win a war when the battle has already been lost in the hearts and minds of the soldiers. The Vietnam War is a very good example of how the might of the US army was beaten by a poorly equipped North Vietnamese Volunteers, who often resort to primitive but effective means against the US soldiers. Minister Mentor has already said we are still not there yet as a nation, whereas the Malaysians are fiercely patriotic.

The march of the Singaporeans towards nationhood has suffered a severe blow with the recent influx of foreigners. With more foreigners expected to boost the population, there will be less desire for Singaporeans to want to die for their country.

I think we are the only army in the world that awards their generals for running the NDP. what a joke. We are the laughing stock of the other SEA armies.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Same goes for the intelligence services up north. Never underestimate them. Though not as 'intellectual' as our two main agencies, their ground knowledge is miles ahead of ours. We are only good when not tested.

When tested severely, we will only embarass ourselves. The root cause of this is because we place all emphasis on 'paper credentials' and we then have the blind leading the blind.

Truly in a real war situation, within the SAF, u can expect to see alot of nonsensical, stupid and negligent orders coming from the top. I have already mentally prepared myself to defy these orders at the risk of my own courts martial. I will not send my men to die because some fucktard at MINDEF can't do military strategy. I am prepared to put a bullet into the first Col. that comes along and ask me to do something that is plainly suicidal.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Even the best equipped armed forces cannot win a war when the battle has already been lost in the hearts and minds of the soldiers. The Vietnam War is a very good example of how the might of the US army was beaten by a poorly equipped North Vietnamese Volunteers, who often resort to primitive but effective means against the US soldiers. Minister Mentor has already said we are still not there yet as a nation, whereas the Malaysians are fiercely patriotic."

The day when MM LKY decided that Singapore citizens needed to be replaced by FTs???it was also the day our founding father announced the DEATH of our nationhood.

It is gone with the wind,w/o any doubt!

when war breaks out, all unelmployed or under employed sinkies should hand their weapons over to their FT neighbour, and ask him to go and fight. U can't have your cake and eat it to.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we are the only army in the world that awards their generals for running the NDP. what a joke. We are the laughing stock of the other SEA armies.

What else is there is to do? For men and junior officers, can get a promotion for rendering some medical aids to middle east or Africa.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[I]Originally Posted by Papsmearer
All the dumb fucks on this forum demeaning the malaysian armed forces better wake up your ideas. No matter how you cut it, it was an impressive operation. SAF only good at shooting its mouth off, instead of shooting somali pirates. No point in spending so many billions $ on defence and you can't protect your own flagged vessels. Got real war between sinkieland and mats, u should bet on the mats[/I]

In case you got short memory or not even born yet, the SAF commandoes ever stormed an hijacked SQ plane in Singapore Changi airport years ago, shot all the hijackers dead and rescued everyone on the plane, unharmed. Get your facts right first before you demeaned sinkies!. Screwballs!!

The so called hijackers were so amateurish that they were armed with butter knives and used hard liquor as their "explosives". The SOF only dared to storm the plane after getting intelligence from 2 escaped SQ stewards as to the weapons the hijacker held. The hijackers threatened to blow up the plane with explosives, and after confirming there were no explosives, the SOF attacked. If the hijackers were armed with AK-47s and RPGs like these pirates, than u see how well they will do or whether they will pee in their pants first. These malaysian commandoes conducted an operation thousands of km away, heli into a moving ship, under hostile fire and retook the ship. Unless u are mentally retarded, u will realise that takes much more work and planning.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And the greatest joke ...................the generals classify this as their greatest achievement or among their top achievements. They are generals, not event organisers!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truly in a real war situation, within the SAF, u can expect to see alot of nonsensical, stupid and negligent orders coming from the top. I have already mentally prepared myself to defy these orders at the risk of my own courts martial. I will not send my men to die because some fucktard at MINDEF can't do military strategy. I am prepared to put a bullet into the first Col. that comes along and ask me to do something that is plainly suicidal.

Honestly, you don't need a war to see them screw up badly. A mini-crisis would expose all their shortcomings.

By the time they get clearance to act, many would be dead!!! The art of tai chi is dominant in the uniformed entities. By tai chiing, you won't get your head on the chopping board.

When the crisis is over, assuming it was not a complete failure, credit and glory seekers who were tai chiing will eagerly line up anticipating praises and rewards - promotions, commendation certs/medals etc.

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awesome man.

Looking at the picture, more worryingly, those guys are not even the Malaysian's elite troops.

Its actually just a couple of regular m&ds with no time to change clothes, activated in the middle of cutting grass in Singapore while wearing discarded old SAF number 4.

Malaysia boleh!

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about NDP, how come I usually see on TV Russia, PRC and NK parading armies and armaments? How come US and UK don't seem to do it?

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western leftists have long argue that foreign fishing vessels have decimated Africa fish stock, forcing coastal people towards piracy to survive. You can always Google 'foreign fishing vessels+Afric' to read more. Now, Asian countries led by China and South Korea and the Gulf countries are buying up African land to grow food and feed their own people and not the local Africans. Again, you can Google "African land grab' to read more. So can the poor displaced and hungry people turn to crime to feed and support their families??
In the same context, can poor and hungry Ah Bengs and Ah Lians who were displaced by cheap foreign workers turned to crime to survive?? Should authorities shoot them on sight?
So who are the victims?

Are u some kind of an idiot clown, pirates feeling "victimized"? hahhaha. Who is the victim here, the pirates or the sailors? If the pirates want to take no prisoners, they would have done that a long time ago. U know why they don't? Money. They can demand for ransom for both vessel and crew versus just the vessel. Also, if they kill all the sailors, who is going to sail the vessel to their hideout? Allah? Use ur brains first before u use your fingers.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Western leftists have long argue that foreign fishing vessels have decimated Africa fish stock, forcing coastal people towards piracy to survive. You can always Google 'foreign fishing vessels+Afric' to read more. Now, Asian countries led by China and South Korea and the Gulf countries are buying up African land to grow food and feed their own people and not the local Africans. Again, you can Google "African land grab' to read more. So can the poor displaced and hungry people turn to crime to feed and support their families??
In the same context, can poor and hungry Ah Bengs and Ah Lians who were displaced by cheap foreign workers turned to crime to survive?? Should authorities shoot them on sight?
So who are the victims?

Did China and South Korea put a gun to their heads to make them sell land or were the fuckers too stupid and lazy to just want the quick buck but later kpkb say they got conned? Who are the biggest frausters in the world? Ever heard of the Nigerian scams?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
when war breaks out, all unelmployed or under employed sinkies should hand their weapons over to their FT neighbour, and ask him to go and fight. U can't have your cake and eat it to.

Fuck! NO! Those fuckers will turn the barrel on us and turn us over to the invaders and claim they are foreign talents who can help invaders build up the captured Singapore! YOU actually thrust those motherfuckers?!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I just watched the true events depicted in Paskal The Movie. Sinkieland's Ah Boyz To Men are dead meat if ever there's war with Mudland. May Mudland have mercy on us please. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooo.. Papsmearer and scroballs are one the same...

Return to here same time for 2nd chance briefing PAP slants and smears...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just watched the true events depicted in Paskal The Movie. Sinkieland's Ah Boyz To Men are dead meat if ever there's war with Mudland. May Mudland have mercy on us please. :biggrin:
Only if you convert and change your name to abdullah.