• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 8 out of 10 Young Sinkies Wants to Own High SES Private Homes instead of Low SES HDBs

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell HDB flats & buy private condo is no no for the working class people. When one reaching retirement age .. you will realise the town council fee is cheaper than those monthly fee paid staying in private condo.

Annual property tax is another concern too.

When one is no longer employable for a long term .. you will realise a house just a place to stay & a shelter to protect yourself :smile:

When planning & preparation for old aged .. a flat with enough balance of leases for you live comfortably all the way is very important than a piece of strata title :thumbsdown:
Why not?

There are many many satil sinki tell me, they cam work until 70yrs old and Condo is the way to forward their Sinki Dream of Huat big big

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not?

There are many many satil sinki tell me, they cam work until 70yrs old and Condo is the way to forward their Sinki Dream of Huat big big

Bro .. I cannot understand why everything we must pay premiums to be considered as high ses & it’s so silly to work till 70 for just wanting to realise the sinkie dream of staying the condo.

I always teach my kids to respect people equally whether they are staying in private condo or HDB flats.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro .. I cannot understand why everything we must pay premiums to be considered as high ses & it’s so silly to work till 70 for just wanting to realise the sinkie dream of staying the condo.

I always teach my kids to respect people equally whether they are staying in private condo or HDB flats.
Cantonese has a word to describe that..

"Saw Hei"

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn’t any bad for someone who can only afford to live in HDB flats from birth to death.

Our HDB flats is world class public housing even for the new 2-rooms flexi apartments are better than the expensive private condo.

It is very silly for people who upgraded from the HDB flats to private condo. Obviously it is bad choice that these people made. They probably regretted that now they stayed in private condo, unable to sell it easily & have to pay hefty monthly maintenance fee & high annual property taxes.

People who only owned HDB flats now can get generous U-Save electricity rebates and town council fee rebates too :biggrin:

HDB flats is the :thumbsup: in the world :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn’t any bad for someone who can only afford to live in HDB flats from birth to death.

Our HDB flats is world class public housing even for the new 2-rooms flexi apartments are better than the expensive private condo.

It is very silly for people who upgraded from the HDB flats to private condo. Obviously it is bad choice that these people made. They probably regretted that now they stayed in private condo, unable to sell it easily & have to pay hefty monthly maintenance fee & high annual property taxes.

People who only owned HDB flats now can get generous U-Save electricity rebates and town council fee rebates too :biggrin:

Well, many many are chasing wind

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes and please do not forget this with all the low ses coolie gene Sinkies in all hdb.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes and please do not forget this with all the low ses coolie gene Sinkies in all hdb.

Yes I also encountered the type that you always mentioned staying in private condo & landed properties. They are snobbish & uncouth so dun say until they are so perfect.

Even you stay in a private condo .. people in this island will also see you as a low ses coolie gene Sinkie :frown:

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I also encountered the type that you always mentioned staying in private condo & landed properties. They are snobbish & uncouth so dun say until they are so perfect.

Even you stay in a private condo .. people in this island will also see you as a low ses coolie gene Sinkie :frown:
Yes. Coolie gene Sinkies are best.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

没办法的

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truth is many of the newer HDB flats are not fit for humans to live over a long period of time. The smaller size, the layout, the surroundings etc. Bad vibes all around.

They actually feel like university dorms or army camp bunks.

Newer flat = anything which uses a series of alphabets next to the block number. For example, Blk 123A, 123B, 123C, 123D.