• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay Guinness Stout Advertisement

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You lucky bugger, drinking Guiness in Jakarta - the best in the region and had always wondered why. Better than the ones in Dublin. I was informed by an Irish colleague that the recipe for the drink aside, water is really the main component of Guinness. Hence, the product may taste differently, market to market.

Strange la so far the Guinness i drink here are non Extra Stout. Alcohol content also less like normal beer. But I do agree its much smoother these Guinness here.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange la so far the Guinness i drink here are non Extra Stout. Alcohol content also less like normal beer. But I do agree its much smoother these Guinness here.
hehehe. Tomorrow can tonbang 2 can of Stout? hehehe. Very gian liaoz.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cewek Banda Aceh.....hebat! Take away the Tudung and it will be a marvel to behold :eek:

timthumb.php

She looks arab.Aceh is famous for trying to break away from indonesia. After east timor seperated the indon govt was desperate to prevent any more regions from breaking away least the entire indonesia would fragment.

jw5

Loyal
Things to take be aware, Guinness is quite heaty but you feel like a 'superman' when doing bedminton.

I decline politely and would prefer to stick to fruit juices and iced tea.
And I always feel like "superman" when doing bedminton. But that's my own feeling only. :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I decline politely and would prefer to stick to fruit juices and iced tea.
And I always feel like "superman" when doing bedminton. But that's my own feeling only. :biggrin:
Hehehehe. Guinness is also very good for recovery. Read somewhere before the horse trainers fed Guinness to injured horses.

Anyway, one small complaint about Guinness is it is quite heaty so next morning go toilet have to sit for a longer while. :p