• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK is now Champion of Teletext, 39.9% Song Bo!!!!!

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
your idea is correct. assuming sinkie constitution allows a dog to contest in GE.
If Dog vs PAP, I will vote for dog to stop the arrogance of PAP.
At the same time, Dog only needs bone and does not demand millions of salary :oIo:

Retarded opposition supporting moron just showed the world what idiots they truly are

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
your idea is correct. assuming sinkie constitution allows a dog to contest in GE.
If Dog vs PAP, I will vote for dog to stop the arrogance of PAP.
At the same time, Dog only needs bone and does not demand millions of salary :oIo:

Yeah vote monkey also can, they throw darts also won't buy so many US bank shares at the start of a crisis, not like some smart alec who are paid millions...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He already mentioned his party not ready to form the next govt.

Come 2016, is he ready?

Hmmm..........

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
how long will the 200k last them? probably longer than it would in singapore due to various safety nets in aus. but i bet its not enough to last till they die. after which they start sponging off australia's welfare system.

if we keep sending our retirees to sponge off country X's healthcare system, sooner or later, we'll be kicked out too. we're just exporting our own problems.

It can't be anecdotal when I personally know Singaporeans who did just that living within 3km of where I am.

Both were working in SATS and lived in 5 room HDB apartments.

They sold their pigeon holes and moved to NZ and banked $200,000 after buying a home in Auckland.

If you go to a Singapore club gathering in Auckland, you'll find that 90% of of the Sinkies are retirees. They don't have to work thanks to the PAP's excellent management of the economy and finances.

This isn't the case for many other migrant groups from countries with weak economies and even weaker currencies. They still have to struggle to earn a living.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb fuck opposition supporting retard. Median household income went from $3800 to $7500 from 2004 to 2011. More than 90% increase.

PAP woof woof Wmulew, how about the pay of the local cleaners, security guards earning less than 1.2 k a month?

Please don't tell me till 2004 and 2011, their pay have been increased by the 90% ?

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded opposition supporting moron just showed the world what idiots they truly are

watchmen-comedian-wallpaper-by-spazchicken.jpg

haha joker lah you

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another opposition imbecile who doesn't understand what "median" is. You can claim "mean" is top weighted but median is a dart right down the middle.

PAP woof woof Wmulew, how about the pay of the local cleaners, security guards earning less than 1.2 k a month?

Please don't tell me till 2004 and 2011, their pay have been increased by the 90% ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how long will the 200k last them? probably longer than it would in singapore due to various safety nets in aus. but i bet its not enough to last till they die. after which they start sponging off australia's welfare system.

The average returns on cash deposits have been good for the last couple of decades.

Most sinkies place their $ in long term fixed deposits and live off the interest supplemented by the income from part time employment. The principal sum is not touched.

$200,000 at 5% net is $10,000 per year.

I've managed to average about 6% net on my term deposits thanks to a bit of luck.

The key to happy retirement is to live off the yield and not touch the nest egg.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
if we could get 5% in sgp, it'll be great. forex risks too high for the average joe to deal with. let a few home owners suffer when rates go up, the savings of our uncles and aunties will rise tremendously in value when interest rates go back up to 5%.

The average returns on cash deposits have been good for the last couple of decades.

Most sinkies place their $ in long term fixed deposits and live off the interest supplemented by the income from part time employment. The principal sum is not touched.

$200,000 at 5% net is $10,000 per year.

I've managed to average about 6% net on my term deposits thanks to a bit of luck.

The key to happy retirement is to live off the yield and not touch the nest egg.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simpletons like LLL wouldn't have a clue how to run a country which is a lot harder than pretending to care for some old farts.

If none care for the older ones request to retain the good-ol Teletext, then maybe some of us ought to start a Grey Party that will become the voice of the older ones.

There are many unresolved issues affecting the older generation.

Sam, you are excluded for you will not age and become an old fart one day.

NZ will take care of you for they don't need to import petrol.

There was an experiment where four sheep at the back of a small truck had hoses fitted to their arses.

Gues what the vehicle ran for hundreds of kms with the emission from their Flatulence.