• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK is now Champion of Teletext, 39.9% Song Bo!!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
HDB increased by 4 times.
in the past, a 4 bedroom flat is only 150k, now it is at least 600k.
same as for COE, in the last it is 15K, now it is at least 80K.
similarly flooding also increased by 5 times.
in the past, it is once in 50yrs, now it is flooding in every month.

Thanks for bringing this up. I forgot to mention that LHL has enhanced the asset value of every property owning Singaporean. He has certainly done and excellent job and many Singaporeans are now extremely rich thanks to him.

When I was young, the flooding was far worse. The PAP came along and fixed everything and flooding is now minor compared to what older Singaporeans had to put up with.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for bringing this up. I forgot to mention that LHL has enhanced the asset value of every property owning Singaporean. He has certainly done and excellent job and many Singaporeans are now extremely rich thanks to him.

When I was young, the flooding was far worse. The PAP came along and fixed everything and flooding is now minor compared to what older Singaporeans had to put up with.

asset inflation has only benefited the 10-20% of the population who own private properties and can flip or leverage on the price increase.

HDB owners only have a paper gain to keep them warm and fuzzy at night.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb fuck opposition supporting retard. Median household income went from $3800 to $7500 from 2004 to 2011. More than 90% increase.

i don't have hhi stats, but median income stats paints a vastly different picture from yours. factor in inflation, and the real gains are minimal.
http://www.mom.gov.sg/statistics-pu...ormation/statistics/Pages/earnings-wages.aspx

2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
Median Gross Monthly Income From Work of Full-Time Employed Residents ($)
Including Employer CPF 2,380 2,410 2,326 n.a. 2,449 2,543 2,897 2,927 3,000 3,249 3,480

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes, indeed Braddell Brothel had picked this up for good use to make their masters look good. Hell, it's nice to be in power.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. People were blind voting for a simpleton Ah Lian who had to find some back door to get a degree.

Simpletons like LLL wouldn't have a clue how to run a country which is a lot harder than pretending to care for some old farts.

scoobydoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Over the years, senior citizens have grown used to Teletext for only one purpose, check the 4D results. The even memorised the page to go to find their 4D results every week.

Bear in mind these are old folks, mostly uneducated and very limited education, and very hard to change them LTK is only doing a service in response to the feedback from his residents, don't see anything wrong with that.

hmm, i thot teletext also got Sammyboy Forum in it?
:confused:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are not wrong this time.

WP is against - Minimum wage for Singaporean
- reducing million dollar minister salary

WP supports - 6.9 million population in Sinkapore
- more FTs in Sinkapore to take over PMET jobs
- continued pap rule

Funny, but WP is an opposition party that does not want to topple the ruling regime; and is happy to continue as the opposition party without ambition.

WP is just playing within the rules of the game.
Unfair rules set by vile pap.
And the dumbfucks 60.1% who are brainwashed by pap.
Most Sinkies are not ready for SDP type of opposition...WP forced to take things slowly.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucktard,

household income $7500 is a lot? how much the hdb, cars now? cheebye. fuck u

Fucktard how much are pple making from their HDB. More evidence U are a fucktard is the fact that you complain about a car in Singapore. Only retards would buy cars in Singapore when public transport is this good

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is just playing within the rules of the game.
Unfair rules set by vile pap.
And the dumbfucks 60.1% who are brainwashed by pap.
Most Sinkies are not ready for SDP type of opposition...WP forced to take things slowly.

This is the reason why WP can take down a GRC while the other parties are unable to take down a SMC. You have to play by their games to survive before you can even think of toppling them. The decay starts from within. PAP is self destructing at the moment.