• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lousy STI

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jacky,

STI is not dependent on Wall Street alone.

STI reflects more on SG's economy. Do you think SG economy is doing well or will do well in 2015?

If not, STI will go further south

hi labour cost will restrict SG economy growth. cant go far, but maintain slow rate growth

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
high rental is the drag.

SG economy has been badly managed by the pap. what services and products do Singapore produce?

STI is doomed to go down

some of the share, PE still relatively low.

can buy those defensive share and some with oversea exposure.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet bro I wait till mid $19 then see how.

getting greedy and greedy.

just like my FNN earn do not want to sell, ended up lose more. but dbs very solid. no scare.
i bought dbs when it was 14++ sold around 16++ then never buy back. switch my love to ocbc, ended up ocbc dissapointed me, so sad

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something called as hedging and arbitrage trading. This will effectively minimise your losses no matter if it goes bullish or bearish

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, property sector will have a bleak 2015 year leh, still good to buy?

Those property counters with outside exposure like keppel land can watch. Now is around 3.34 but not much buying at the moment. There was some solid support when below 3.30 like the last few weeks when the market was quiet and somewhat going down.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something called as hedging and arbitrage trading. This will effectively minimise your losses no matter if it goes bullish or bearish

i buy share mainly for passive income, or long term holding.

do not make myself so stressed to do hedging and what arbitrage trading. not suit my style.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those property counters with outside exposure like keppel land can watch. Now is around 3.34 but not much buying at the moment. There was some solid support when below 3.30 like the last few weeks when the market was quiet and somewhat going down.

if can buy then let me know, thanks.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
getting greedy and greedy.

just like my FNN earn do not want to sell, ended up lose more. but dbs very solid. no scare.
i bought dbs when it was 14++ sold around 16++ then never buy back. switch my love to ocbc, ended up ocbc dissapointed me, so sad

I wanted to sell but the recommendation is that it can go to $20 plus and even $21 so maybe I just wait until mi d$19 then I sell.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to sell but the recommendation is that it can go to $20 plus and even $21 so maybe I just wait until mi d$19 then I sell.

next time every market crash, i just scoop 3 lot dbs then can go to sleep better.

very sian in my stock pick. singtel, semb corp, HL finance, and semb marine..all sleeping.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time every market crash, i just scoop 3 lot dbs then can go to sleep better.

very sian in my stock pick. singtel, semb corp, HL finance, and semb marine..all sleeping.

Quite good stocks but usually the banks , property and conglomerate stocks are the market leaders in terms of leading market movement. Now they are all quiet except for dbs and ocbc. Maybe this year's Capricorn effect can make the counters more lively in the direction that we like.

JackyCheung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite good stocks but usually the banks , property and conglomerate stocks are the market leaders in terms of leading market movement. Now they are all quiet except for dbs and ocbc. Maybe this year's Capricorn effect can make the counters more lively in the direction that we like.

property and conglomerate stocks totally no movement leh