• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Losing one GRC not "disaster" for S'pore: Lee Kuan Yew

kepala butoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember in 1984 when he made several threats and promises during the GE. I was a kid then but he recounted how the Tunku or Mahathir stopped all government building projects in constituencies which voted for the opposition. And he quite smugly said that the constituencies later elected UMNO in.

And to put his money where his mouth was I believe both Hougang and Potor Pasir paid that price.

Now that Aljunied is an opposition GRC will four constituencies pay that price?

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do remember in 1984 when he made several threats and promises during the GE. I was a kid then but he recounted how the Tunku or Mahathir stopped all government building projects in constituencies which voted for the opposition. And he quite smugly said that the constituencies later elected UMNO in.

And to put his money where his mouth was I believe both Hougang and Potor Pasir paid that price.

Now that Aljunied is an opposition GRC will four constituencies pay that price?

PAP have been constantly using threats to voters even until today!

chao chee bye PAP!