• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser PAP Operation At SBF

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle is annoying but those on the other side are quite irritating too...

Just stay away from that war. kopiuncle is a clone of a clone. I suspect a couple of those attacking him are in fact his clones, designed to make his detractors look bad. That's a common technique used by sociopaths to discredit their critics.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just stay away from that war. kopiuncle is a clone of a clone. I suspect a couple of those attacking him are in fact his clones, designed to make his detractors look bad. That's a common technique used by sociopaths to discredit their critics.

“Our negative life situations are essential elements for us to fulfill our intended destiny. However, unless we possess the power of endurance to live through the dark of the night, we will not see the glory of daybreak.”
― Chin-Ning Chu, Thick Face, Black Heart

Building mountain out of a molehill
Wrong perceptions again deceive the heart
Actions again betray the smart
Many intellectual giants fell
Because they think too hard.....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@ Thick Face Black Heart

There are 2 elements that the book addresses:
Thick Face- The shield
Black Heart- The spear

Thick Face is a shield to protect yourself from the negative opinions of others. This is all about being non-reactive and having the faith in yourself, your purpose, and your abilities to carry on in the face of opposition to your goals.

Black Heart is the ability to take action without regard to how the consequences will affect others. A black heart is ruthless but not necessarily evil....

The natural way of Thick Face Black Heart is beyond human manipulation, beyond the petty standards of human judgement. When one acts in harmony with the universal will, one’s actions are aligned with the good and benefit of all. You are neither self-righteous nor too eager to please; nor are you seeking approval. In action you are swift, competent and dispassionate. In yielding you are unabashed and have no concern for others judgements. In conquering you are effective and can be ruthless, in action and non action you are changeless. You are a true Thick Face Black Heart practitioner.

Despite your deep intellect, like Jw5, you have completely lost your plot in your analysis of this clonal war....You clever people simply read TOO MUCH into this Kopiuncle's antics. General Street is correct. Brother Chorut is correct. Reverend Drifter is correct....Kopiuncle is harmless with no agenda....

This forum is a wonderful battlefield of wits and intelligence...and of the wise and the fools...and of masters and their serfs....and many intellectual giants have failed miserably badly. Cheers to the Wise & the Endured for only they will know what is going on. :smile:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can assure you of two things:

(a) I have no interest in whatever conflict you are embroiled in

(b) In a real life situation I will outwit and outsmart you 100% of the time.

You want to quote Chin Ning Chu to me, you are like a kindergarden school kid compared to me.

Despite your deep intellect, like Jw5, you have completely lost your plot in your analysis of this clonal war....You clever people simply read TOO MUCH into this Kopiuncle's antics. General Street is correct. Brother Chorut is correct. Reverend Drifter is correct....Kopiuncle is harmless with no agenda....

This forum is a wonderful battlefield of wits and intelligence...and of the wise and the fools...and of masters and their serfs....and many intellectual giants have failed miserably badly. Cheers to the Wise & the Endured for only they will know what is going on. :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can assure you of two things:

(a) I have no interest in whatever conflict you are embroiled in

(b) In a real life situation I will outwit and outsmart you 100% of the time.

You want to quote Chin Ning Chu to me, you are like a kindergarden school kid compared to me.

You are contradicting yourself.
I have no interest in whatever conflict you are embroiled in

and yet...you wrote about Kopiuncle....

kopiuncle is a clone of a clone. I suspect a couple of those attacking him are in fact his clones, designed to make his detractors look bad. That's a common technique used by sociopaths to discredit their critics.

You even called him a sociopath.:smile:

Of course your gargantuan intellect I cannot compare. Sorry for the retort.:smile:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chorut BANNED....:(

The 2 Infractions given to me by the self-proclaimed forum asshole Darth Vader had been reversed,
but it came late, as I was banned for 1 day, so it did not matter. In principle, it was reversed, but
the sentence already executed. It's like after death sentence carried out, then judgment reversed.
Too late. Already hanged. :biggrin::eek::confused::*::(:mad:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 2 Infractions given to me by the self-proclaimed forum asshole Darth Vader had been reversed,
but it came late, as I was banned for 1 day, so it did not matter. In principle, it was reversed, but
the sentence already executed. It's like after death sentence carried out, then judgment reversed.
Too late. Already hanged. :biggrin::eek::confused::*::(:mad:

Reverse is actually good but morons like u are clueless. :biggrin: All u need to do is to display your stupidity, be rude, stalking etc.. to find out. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reverse is actually good but morons like u are clueless. :biggrin: All u need to do is to display your stupidity, be rude, stalking etc.. to find out. :biggrin:

Same for you. You will never win against me. Who's the moron here, it's very clear. :rolleyes:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same for you. You will never win against me. Who's the moron here, it's very clear. :rolleyes:

I am just having fun here assing your clones. Sipeh song every time i see u clowns start threads to whine in my honor. :biggrin:

Oh and yesterday i discovered one "new" 2008 dormant clone of yours by chance. Don't worry i won't zap it now or anytime soon there is no need to panic. :biggrin:

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just having fun here assing your clones. Sipeh song every time i see u clowns start threads to whine in my honor. :biggrin:

Oh and yesterday i discovered one "new" 2008 dormant clone of yours by chance. Don't worry i won't zap it now or anytime soon there is no need to panic. :biggrin:

I've no clones. I do not need clones. C'mon, don't you understand this game at all thus far? I can't be defeated until at least Level 10.
Now, you're at Level 2 only.

How many clones you discover is not important. The more you discover, the more busy you get. That's the idea. Anyway, you've all the time, no one will employ you as you're politically wasted. Even your blog is a fucking failure. Shame on you. People become politicians to feed their family, you try to become politician because your name was EXPOSED on the forum. tsk tsk tsk.

Anyhow, told you that you can't win this game. As long as the forum allows for clones and one can still post when in moderation and when infractions can be reversed, you LOSE already. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyhow, told you that you can't win this game. As long as the forum allows for clones and one can still post when in moderation and when infractions can be reversed, you LOSE already. :biggrin:

You wish your real life is like that hor? Unlimited restarts with new identity. Spore very small hor, once condemn always condemn.

Anyway, you've all the time, no one will employ you as you're politically wasted.

You should take you own advice. Save this line, print it out in glossy paper and frame it up on beside your bed so you can read it before you go to bed. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wish your real life is like that hor? Unlimited restarts with new identity. Spore very small hor, once condemn always condemn.

Speaks for yourself, you wasted your own chance politically. Don't blame others. Blame your own stupidity. YOU'RE CONDEMNED STOCK.

You should take you own advice. Save this line, print it out in glossy paper and frame it up on beside your bed so you can read it before you go to bed. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It hurts bad, doesn't it. When the truth cuts deep. Enuff said. You're already wasted politically. No one will touch you even with a 1-foot pole. SAD but you've yourself to blame for your own stupidity. Don't blame others. :biggrin:

rolleyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

You replied to a moron who doesn't understand the meaning of fun and has to be politically motivated. Sounds like some clown in the Rubbish Heap. :biggrin: A victory for me is whenever my enemies start threads to whine and complain about me. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You replied to a moron who doesn't understand the meaning of fun and has to be politically motivated. Sounds like some clown in the Rubbish Heap. :biggrin: A victory for me is whenever my enemies start threads to whine and complain about me. :biggrin:

We wonder who's whining and complaining here. If you've WON, I would have been BANNED PERMANENTLY.

But I'm not. I'm still here, alive and kicking your butt.

Enuff said. :biggrin: