• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser PAP Operation At SBF

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP trolls cannot win by heckling, now buy their way into SPF like some Lumpar Gia called Tualingong who join in October and want to infract me out of here. lol. No worries. It does not change your doom, PAP. ROFL. Bring it on Tualingong, the piece of PAP shit. ROFL. 3 continual infract in a day. lol.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP trolls cannot win by heckling, now buy their way into SPF like some Lumpar Gia called Tualingong who join in October and want to infract me out of here. lol. No worries. It does not change your doom, PAP. ROFL. Bring it on Tualingong, the piece of PAP shit. ROFL. 3 continual infract in a day. lol.

Sup sup soi lah. 3 infractions only. :biggrin:

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I admit i am a PAP supporter.

Me too. Welcome to the club.

The two of you and kingrant and cruxx are out to disrupt this forum it is plain to see. I will complain to the moderator about your online posts and behaviour. Instead of posting insightful and helpful material all of you appear to be making fun of others and also making light of serious issues. It is a shame that the four of you joined this forum.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The two of you and kingrant and cruxx are out to disrupt this forum it is plain to see. I will complain to the moderator about your online posts and behaviour. Instead of posting insightful and helpful material all of you appear to be making fun of others and also making light of serious issues. It is a shame that the four of you joined this forum.

You are adviSed to show your concern by clicking on this:
Man0s.png
at the bottom LEFT of the respective post.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe its time for us PAP supporters to stick it up to this opposition & Ltk supporters

You pappy supporter? Ptui! Nothing personal I hate all them 60.1%

Back to this tualingong knn he also infract me....I infract him back....sianz la I grew tired of it already no longer fun...I'm too lazy to keep track and play this game

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back to this tualingong knn he also infract me....I infract him back....sianz la I grew tired of it already no longer fun...I'm too lazy to keep track and play this game

Really? Unbelievable! Now having a taste of your own medicine, isn't it suckerboy. Told you the path to salvation wouldn't be easy, and you made it so much more difficult for you to extract yourself from the vicious cycle you created. Looks like the therapy is working.

*Hoah* :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You pappy supporter? Ptui! Nothing personal I hate all them 60.1%

I was part of the 39.9% but has since Moved back to the PAP camp after seeing what the opposition is really capable of and the characters of opposition members. I still like CSJ & Vincent, Dislike LHL and LKY and I still don't agree to some Policies of the PAP.