• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Locating a person's address

Submarine22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible to find out a someone's address with only his HP number and car liscence plate?

My co worker borrow money then run...bladdy helll.......

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much he borrow? If large enough sum, maybe the poodles will be interested. If only small sum like 4-5 figure, they will ask you to go settle your own problem.

Fact is license plate and mobile numbers are registered centrally, it is possible to find out the registered address of its owners. Go call a PI la.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much he borrow? If large enough sum, maybe the poodles will be interested. If only small sum like 4-5 figure, they will ask you to go settle your own problem.

Fact is license plate and mobile numbers are registered centrally, it is possible to find out the registered address of its owners. Go call a PI la.

I am very sure poodles will not be interested regardless of the sum involved for such case. Clear cut civil case.

Submarine22

Alfrescian
Loyal
The money is a small matter.

I just want to go to his doorstep personally to make my point. Dont want to spend money to get his address so looking for DIY methods to find out

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
The money is a small matter.

I just want to go to his doorstep personally to make my point. Dont want to spend money to get his address so looking for DIY methods to find out

Bro,

My own experiences lending to friends and relatives always end up in a one-way street.......I do not get back my money fully or only partly.

People who resort to borrowing are in dire straits (and that's where loan sharks come in) and thick skinned enough.

Since you say that money is not a factor , I think you should not continue to throw your time and effort (and money....you need to spend on transport to his doorstep also) on this . So what if you meet him and make your point..chances are that he will be thickskinned enough to give you all his excuses for not paying.

Suggest you consider this as a bad experience and avoid lending to anyone in future .