• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY:Top SGs migrate to US, Subprime SGs to Oz

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best go to the US, and crap like IWC2006/axe168/satan who cant qualify for the US have settled for a bad country like australia, where the country will suck them dry. no wonder everyone is headed to the US

look at the behavior of these terriible subprime singaporeans

Yo.. I have a bro in CA.. if my family wana go..its anytime for us.. CHeap Talk is easy.. U go lor ? haha

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you ...for being so concern about my welfare and career...

Thank you.. for working hard while i continue to be lazy... returning home at 6pm to have my dinner everyday.

Thank you.. for being slightly richer but unable to enjoy your fruitful period..

For thinking that I am suffering (need crawl back ~ hahaha) THANK YOU !!

By 2nd half 2009, my Pro-PAP wifey will give up her citizenship... our family is complete and enjoying... happily ever after :smile:

oh we are VERY INTERESTED in your decline and failure. 40% drop coming in property prices.

hee hee

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is any doubt to what your PAP master has said. Only the best go to the US - and they wont be back. The subprime singaporeans with little money, education (axe168, IWC2006, satan) head for australia - where they will come crawling back to singapore working for McDonalds in thier 60s.

Tsk Tsk.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Story/STIStory_206290.html

Feb 14, 2008
MM LEE'S INTERVIEW WITH UPI
S'pore losing about 1,000 capable people every year
Main draw isn't China, but the US and other English- speaking countries

SINGAPORE is losing about 1,000 capable people every year and the numbers are growing, said Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, sounding the alarm on the severity of the brain drain.

And the main magnet for these talents is not regional powerhouse China, but the United States and other developed English-speaking countries, he told the United Press International (UPI) news agency in an interview earlier this month.

Citing figures of Singaporeans who gave up their citizenship and took out their savings and CPF funds, he said this meant 'losing about, at the top end, 1,000 a year, which is about - if you take the top 30 per cent of the population - about 4 or 5 per cent'.

Mr Lee believes this exodus can only grow because 'every year, there are more people going abroad for their first or second degree'.

Some of these Singaporean talents head for China, but return eventually because, at the end of the day, they do not want to compete with the Chinese, he said.

'You go to China, you're going to compete against 1,300 million very bright fellows, hardworking, starving.

'Do you stand a chance to be on top of that pole? No. But if you go there as a Singaporean with a different base, speaking English which they can't, with connections to the world, then you've got a different platform.'

In comparison, the pull of the US is difficult to reverse, he said, noting that American firms recruited bright Singaporean students straight out of universities there.

After acclimatising to life and work in the US, 'if they decide to take the green card and settle in America, then I think we've lost them', he said. Singaporeans who do not want the stiff competition in the US go to Australia and Canada.

The brain drain has been a regular issue addressed by Mr Lee. To stem this loss of talent, Singapore has wooed many top professionals from China and India here, he said.

The draw for the Chinese is that their children can learn both English and Chinese, while the Indians like Singapore because it is close to home, yet a step up in terms of First World infrastructure.

'The trouble is many of the Chinese then use us as a stepping stone to go to America, where the grass is greener.

'But even if we only keep 30 to 40 per cent and lose 60 to 70 per cent, we're a net gainer,' he said.

Mr Lee said, however, that the Chinese would cease to come in 20 to 30 years' time, when China's living standards rise to match Singapore's.

In short... we're considered the cream of the cream.. heehee. Thank you for the compliment !

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short... we're considered the cream of the cream.. heehee. Thank you for the compliment !

yes, you are subprime. stupid. i know how upsetting it is for you, but that is what happens when stupid people like you make stupid decisions.

subprime ex-singaporeans like you are really dumb.

hee hee.