• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY:Top SGs migrate to US, Subprime SGs to Oz

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the subprime singaporeans are crazy. look at this axe 168 - suing people, losing alot of money in property. see?

Perhaps you dunno the basic rule of thumb.. Let me explain.. If I acquired 1 big chicken and the price increased by 75%... say i make her pregnant and bear 3 little chicks.. my profits are 75% + 75% + 75% = 225%.. Assumed economy dropped by 20% (225% x 0.8)= 180%... Still not too bad mah.. teo bo?

Shld I decide to "loan" my chicks out for comfort and pleasure.. (heehee) I would expect to receive a yield of 6-10% p.a. (plus 180% profit)...

In conclusion, economy bad doesn't mean my pocket is bad.. :biggrin:

Dounut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Herry's grandson who carried the family name of LEE might not be returning to SG too after his education in USA. :rolleyes:

Thus, what is Herry talking now? :confused:

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Herry's grandson who carried the family name of LEE might not be returning to SG too after his education in USA. :rolleyes:

Thus, what is Herry talking now? :confused:

Harry is saying only the best go the USA, all other second grade Singaporeans settle for Australia.

He's right, only the stupid go to Australia and get cheated by the ripp-off prices there.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harry is saying only the best go the USA, all other second grade Singaporeans settle for Australia.

He's right, only the stupid go to Australia and get cheated by the ripp-off prices there.

I am flattered for 2nd grade... as long as not 3rd grade..:smile:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am flattered for 2nd grade... as long as not 3rd grade..:smile:

We know where the 3rd grade are ... still inside Singapore "island-wide jail" So, people like Redbull313, OZsucks and Shockshiok are 3rd grade.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...3-asian-economic-outlook-from-grim-to-grimmer

POOR PERFORMERS: Singapore
Singapore’s open economy is being battered by the global crisis. We are now expecting the city-state’s GDP to contract by 2.9 per cent in 2009, following estimated growth of just 1.9 per cent in 2008. Exports are set to contract as demand in the US and most of Singapore’s other important markets stagnates.

The prospects for Singapore’s crucial technology sector – which depends on electronics exports – are looking particularly poor. But it is not only the external economy that will be troubled in 2009.

We also expect growth in private consumption, which accounts for about two-fifths of economic activity, to weaken sharply, primarily because of the deteriorating labour market and tight credit conditions.

To be sure, the government will spend vigorously to prop up domestic demand. A spike in government consumption should help to offset a drop in private-sector investment growth.

But policy makers in Singapore, as elsewhere in Asia, face a severe test of their capacity to avert a deep and prolonged recession.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
We know where the 3rd grade are ... still inside Singapore "island-wide jail" So, people like Redbull313, OZsucks and Shockshiok are 3rd grade.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...3-asian-economic-outlook-from-grim-to-grimmer

POOR PERFORMERS: Singapore
Singapore’s open economy is being battered by the global crisis. We are now expecting the city-state’s GDP to contract by 2.9 per cent in 2009, following estimated growth of just 1.9 per cent in 2008. Exports are set to contract as demand in the US and most of Singapore’s other important markets stagnates.

The prospects for Singapore’s crucial technology sector – which depends on electronics exports – are looking particularly poor. But it is not only the external economy that will be troubled in 2009.

We also expect growth in private consumption, which accounts for about two-fifths of economic activity, to weaken sharply, primarily because of the deteriorating labour market and tight credit conditions.

To be sure, the government will spend vigorously to prop up domestic demand. A spike in government consumption should help to offset a drop in private-sector investment growth.

But policy makers in Singapore, as elsewhere in Asia, face a severe test of their capacity to avert a deep and prolonged recession.

Well let the 2nd grade quitters pray for the 3rd grade stayers.. may they "retire" with ease and "happiness" forever... heehee..

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well let the 2nd grade quitters pray for the 3rd grade stayers.. may they "retire" with ease and "happiness" forever... heehee..

while the 2nd grade subprime singaporeans like you are busy suing people, suffering, and losing money in property.

yes, that sounds like australia, the worst country in the world.

hee hee

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
while the 2nd grade subprime singaporeans like you are busy suing people, suffering, and losing money in property.

hee hee

I sell chickens for a living... "suffering" is always with me the moment i left SG... I often make "painful decisions" in many occasions... Life comes with "CHOICES" is often a hard thing to many ppl :smile: It is best to live in the world with no choice.. i really envy you.. REALLY.. hehe

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

hee hee

You notice how when you confront them with the truth they always deny the true situation in Australia?

It reminds me of typical Singaporean style

Ptui

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You notice how when you confront them with the truth they always deny the true situation in Australia?

Ptui

the deflection, passive agressive style, and silence is the PAP training on these subprime morons.

its so funny

hee hee

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ptui

Oei, I never deny hor.. I have already said b4 the life outside Singapore is like a big jungle.. either you'll be a predator or a prey.. There are many sinkies here who faced difficulties in their daily life.. the reason : they are unable to speak up and defend their rights.. Some choose to wait for orders (but no one cares) and some simply walk straight, thinking any other directions or short cuts are wrong and illegal. I have no comment ~pengz.

Last week, I demanded NAB to Show Cause their actions for freezing my account without a formal Court's order.. On Friday, they politely called to apologize and decided to release my funds but seeking for $$$ due to their error made.. I invite them to take me to Court to recover their money, or else treat it as bad debt to HSBC.. heehee.. I have good track record of winning against DBS ? I do not want to reveal the details, however, I do hope to bring you some good news.

I may hit some rocks along the way.. what really matter is the need to make it extremely painful for those who dare to bully.. I am on 24hrs standby, taking on the big elephants and hopefully gain some $$. :smile:

In short, life in Australia really suckz.. only the beers and barbie can cheer me up :wink: