• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY - Is He National Hero?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: He Wanted To Be Worshipped !

this joker is an utter failure
a quotation from him is a great mockery
a testimony of his own stewpidity and hopelessness
mr lee kuan yew is a leader of world class standard
chris is nothing compared to our great leader

The Hero Worshipper smokes himself out! Unquestioning loyalty and blind faith are good qualities - in fairy tales. Absolutely dangerous in real life. Unless one is only pretending and the real motive is kickbacks, blah, blah, blah.

Attacking the messenger rather than the message. That is the gist of the passage quoted above. We see that at every election, from the Scums in White led by you know who.

You had all afternoon to think of something and this is the best that you can come up with! A stanza that contains absolutely nothing to substantiate your opinion and repeats, repeats, ad nauseam.

An election loudhailer you can be, and an "excellent" one too, you'll drown out everybody else until the audience realises, as it inevitably will, that you had just said absolutely nothing of substance. A court jester you cannot be - you'll bore the emperor and his entourage to death!

I challenge you to substantiate your opinion with facts and cut out those nursery rhymes pretending to be poetry. And please, learn to spell properly. Now, I shall enjoy my breakfast, Irish Beef STEW served with Starbucks coffee and not cheap kopiO brewed with beans from Ipoh! Cheers and have fun. :p

Last edited:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Hero Worshipper smokes himself out! Unquestioning loyalty and blind faith are good qualities - in fairy tales. Absolutely dangerous in real life. Unless one is only pretending and the real motive is kickbacks, blah, blah, blah.

Now, I shall enjoy my breakfast, Irish Beef STEW served with Starbucks coffee and not cheap kopiO brewed with beans from Ipoh! Cheers and have fun. :p

I would enjoy KopiO anf Ipoh horfun rather than Western foods.
Ha ha... I really mean foods, not a person.

Everyone has his/ her own taste; Chinese, Malay, India, Angmo... etc.
We live in open world and mixed cultures.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

#181....Attacking the messenger rather than the message. That is the gist of the passage quoted above. We see that at every election, from the Scums in White led by you know who.

aiyah i though you are very cleber
write so much
in the end
hit the wrong target.....you one great joker lah!
majulah singapura!!!!!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would enjoy KopiO anf Ipoh horfun rather than Western foods.
Ha ha... I really mean foods, not a person.

Everyone has his/ her own taste; Chinese, Malay, India, Angmo... etc.
We live in open world and mixed cultures.

Yes, everyone has his/her own taste in terms of food. And more importantly, everyone should have a sense of humour. It is OK for me to poke fun at the KopiUncle, who I suspect to be you. :eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes, everyone has his/her own taste in terms of food. And more importantly, everyone should have a sense of humour. It is OK for me to poke fun at the KopiUncle, who I suspect to be you. :eek:

you are so veri cleber
top marks for clone hunting
well done! majulah singapura!!!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh!
Wrong...

Writing styles... so much different.
Try another round.
Ha ha...

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

#181....Attacking the messenger rather than the message. That is the gist of the passage quoted above. We see that at every election, from the Scums in White led by you know who.

I challenge you to substantiate your opinion with facts and cut out those nursery rhymes pretending to be poetry.

aiyah i though you are very cleber
write so much
in the end
hit the wrong target.....you one great joker lah!
majulah singapura!!!!!

Oi 咖啡啊叔, don't act blur lah. You missed out a more important sentence. I put that sentence back in your quote, this time in RED.

Care to take up the challenge? My target has been one and the same all along. Come with facts/arguments to substantiate your opinion. Otherwise it is just hot air. OK, hot air with some attempts at making the sounds rhyme. Ever tried teaching in a kindergarten? Your talents will be better appreciated there.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oi 咖啡啊叔, don't act blur lah. You missed out a more important sentence. I put that sentence back in your quote, this time in RED.

Care to take up the challenge? My target has been one and the same all along. Come with facts/arguments to substantiate your opinion. Otherwise it is just hot air. OK, hot air with some attempts at making the sounds rhyme. Ever tried teaching in a kindergarten? Your talents will be better appreciated there.

咖啡啊叔 kumsia
what you want to know
what facts and what substance
come limkopi lah...

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

1) LKY is well lived of his old age.
2) Hero died early.

So, LKY could not be a hero.
A very easy and simple logic...