• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the procedure is fine and acceptable..

In fact I think their mortage rate at around 4% is also very responsible.. I can imagine what kind of property price will be if Malaysia drop interest rate to less than 1% like Singapore one day.. which mean there are still lots of room for price to go up.. When Singapore property interest goes back to 4% as before, I am curious to know how much the price will drop..

Dont u think the loan processes are very slow in msia vs spore? Are they so inefficient or becoz they hv too many redtapes?

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the procedure is fine and acceptable..In fact I think their mortage rate at around 4% is also very responsible.. I can imagine what kind of property price will be if Malaysia drop interest rate to less than 1% like Singapore one day.. which mean there are still lots of room for price to go up.. When Singapore property interest goes back to 4% as before, I am curious to know how much the price will drop..
I agree with you. I believe it will be a very heavy burden on those borrowers when the interest rate goes up. Most would have borrowed to the max to get their dream home. Historically it has been seen that when interest rate go up it never is a "slow" climb BUT rather an overnight event causing hardship as a result.So the procedures are as Bro Arsenal puts it are fine.

Last edited:

Bluereeff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the procedure is fine and acceptable..

In fact I think their mortage rate at around 4% is also very responsible.. I can imagine what kind of property price will be if Malaysia drop interest rate to less than 1% like Singapore one day.. which mean there are still lots of room for price to go up.. When Singapore property interest goes back to 4% as before, I am curious to know how much the price will drop..

What is their turnaround time? 3 dys?

Any good banks to recommend?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
N01 35.55' E103 32.01'

Check this out.. A waterfall for picnic, small little hike near Nusajaya.. Sg Pulai Waterfall..

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is their turnaround time? 3 dys?

Any good banks to recommend?

I got quotes from HSBC and RHB bank. The turnaround is a week.. RHB bank do call me up for due diligence check.. I guess if you are young and have a job in Singapore, you should be able to get the loan you need..

cleyeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Yonglip and Shawn,

Here is the progress of BH as of yesterday, Friday, 25th Nov.
If you are driving, you should be able to drive all the way to your unit.
bh1.jpg

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Yonglip and Shawn,

Here is the progress of BH as of yesterday, Friday, 25th Nov.
If you are driving, you should be able to drive all the way to your unit.
View attachment 2999

Thanks bro..for a moment you had me worried.. with news of flooding in some M'sia states, i thought i would be seeing some houses "swimming"..haha..wow...progress is indeed fast bro.

bro..u might want to update your purchase in the list...

cheers.

Vincent77

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi again all.. want to ask, are there any units around rm 500k or below as we wanted to start small. if we go in tomorrow, what are the places we can go to see show flats and stuff? :smile: thanks in advance.

Bluereeff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got quotes from HSBC and RHB bank. The turnaround is a week.. RHB bank do call me up for due diligence check.. I guess if you are young and have a job in Singapore, you should be able to get the loan you need..

Thanks. Guess we hv to lower our expectation when we deal w them. One week is considered slow turnaround in spore context but mayb its the norm over there.

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!!!! Just realize that encorp has a full page advertisement for the new condo project name Encorp Marina. It will be right next to imperia puteri harbour. The Singapore launch is at Hilton hotel today and tomorrow.

Do not know the launch price yet. Anyone know, pls update.

Many thanks.
PH

Bluereeff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!!!! Just realize that encorp has a full page advertisement for the new condo project name Encorp Marina. It will be right next to imperia puteri harbour. The Singapore launch is at Hilton hotel today and tomorrow.

Do not know the launch price yet. Anyone know, pls update.

Many thanks.
PH

I heard avg 1000psf RM. imperia is a better deal i guess. Do not know about the difference is quality between the 2 though.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bros here, Just helping out here but if anyone has anyone local to refer to work for the following positions, please PM me.
Cooks, drivers, teachers, please do PM me.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hi again all.. want to ask, are there any units around rm 500k or below as we wanted to start small. if we go in tomorrow, what are the places we can go to see show flats and stuff? :smile: thanks in advance.

Nusa Idaman, Nusa Sentral, places like Setia's Corals are some options.

Status
Not open for further replies.