• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lastresort: "Hi Odyssey bro, welcome to HH and Nusajaya. When would you be moving in?"

Thanks for the welcome! According to the agent, it wld take about 4 mths? Hopefully, our banker can help speed things up a little and shorten the time. We will be meeting him in SG later tonite to pass him our documents.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh, my apologies, that person should be me. I have never tasted their naan but i take full responsibility for the bad recommendation.

Wuqi, take it easy...u are not responsible ...every individual's taste is different... haven't u heard 'one man's meat is another man's poison' ?
Habib is a good place to chill ..and hangout for me ...thanks for the recommendation...cheers!

ODYSSEY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizonhills: "I will be observing the security and contractor issue of HH. Maybe one of these days we will organise ourselves into a SWAT team.. find a house where the errant contractor kept flouting the 6pm rule and we stormed into the house with some hammers and rocks to give them a blanket party via commando style and disappear as fast as we can. These contractors need to be taught heavy lessons

I am also thinking of driving into HH after a late night supper in Habib at 3am in the morning to do a spot check on the security during weekdays .. will armed myself with a video cam and park somewhere while I walk around the neighbourhood to look for "sleepers" at some ulu corners."

Oh man, Horizonhills, you are evil - but count me in after I move over! hahaha

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Its really sad to see Botak go but its best he go off early than to keep borrowing money from the residents that he was supposed to protect.

I will be observing the security and contractor issue of HH. Maybe one of these days we will organise ourselves into a SWAT team.. find a house where the errant contractor kept flouting the 6pm rule and we stormed into the house with some hammers and rocks to give them a blanket party via commando style and disappear as fast as we can. These contractors need to be taught heavy lessons

I am also thinking of driving into HH after a late night supper in Habib at 3am in the morning to do a spot check on the security during weekdays .. will armed myself with a video cam and park somewhere while I walk around the neighbourhood to look for "sleepers" at some ulu corners.

Sad to hear about Botak. Just go to the township, complain about their behaviour and asked the security guards to deny said contractor access by blacklisting them.

Let me know if you need support, there is already a small group of friends staying here who are very helpful. Nothing violent though. :wink:

I have already acted on behalf of a bro here and hope they do the right thing.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh, my apologies, that person should be me. I have never tasted their naan but i take full responsibility for the bad recommendation.
no need for apology bro, I myself could not recall what dish and who recommended but my favorite being prata , thosai , putu mayam , appam ...they are probably not so good in these.
Anyway, I was there on a lazy weekday afternoon around 3pm probably not the time for great food as it is probably left-over from lunch. Do not stop shairng the great makan place if you try any .Thanks to your sharing , I was enjoying myself at the exotic animals shop toward HH that you mentioned. What a surprise ! You won't see those animals in Singapore.

Last edited:

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
yonglip said:
not easy to have common time bro...u free i not free..i free u not free...

tell us where..bros here will definitely give it a try.

Its hard to describe~perhap i would try
At the traffic light of bukit indah when facing giant,turn right u will see habid on ir left,then nusa duta,keep folo the road it lead u turn left at the costal highway,there is a small road go in on ur left hand side before the petronas on ur left hand side,turn in n passby the petronas n u will see a mamak stall on ur left,that is the shop~

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the traffic light of bukit indah when facing giant,turn right u will see habid on ir left,then nusa duta,keep folo the road it lead u turn left at the costal highway,there is a small road go in on ur left hand side before the petronas on ur left hand side,turn in n passby the petronas n u will see a mamak stall on ur left,that is the shop~

i normally pump at the petronas there..before returning to sing using causeway....din know there is a gem there..thanks bro.

Skippy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah Secret recipes cheese cakes are good...tried Vivo in Sutera mall, the Oreo cheese cake and green tea latte are not bad too, cost only around Rm12 for weekend. In Sg, a piece of cake and tea at a cafe in a ulu location cost around Sgd18...

Hello Follks...

Been a looooong while cos i've been trying to do a lot of catch up...

Bro Wuqi... U are the most compassionate and kind soul... I've learnt a great deal from you...
In fact pls always remenber health is indeed very very important...
My dad who is a fit and healthy man recently got ill and things have turn around for us in the house. Not only the surprises but a lot of emotions and adjustments. I'm sure u know what i mean.......

Sister ginfreely... if i got your gender right....
Agree secret receipes cheese cake are nice.... found one home made cheese cake in JB got quite a variety... if u got time may drop by to check it out..... here's the link for your reference....
Address : No 55, Jalan Kuning 2, Taman Pelangi 80400 Johor Bahru
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheelicious/207769825926990
I'm not the owner... but i found this place quite lovely... seems to run like family business... the layout quite pretty tot a nice place to hang out. I even wanted to have our kopi session there meant for us folks but seems like we are growing... this cafe and bakery may not fit....

Sorry again for the late delay of kopi session promise earlier.... in the meantime i need to take care of my Daddy... i would really hope to actualise this get to gather session soon.... seek your kind understanding...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hello Follks...

Bro Wuqi... U are the most compassionate and kind soul... I've learnt a great deal from you...
My dad who is a fit and healthy man recently got ill and things have turn around for us in the house. Not only the surprises but a lot of emotions and adjustments. I'm sure u know what i mean.......

Agree secret receipes cheese cake are nice.... found one home made cheese cake in JB got quite a variety... if u got time may drop by to check it out..... here's the link for your reference....
I'm not the owner... but i found this place quite lovely... seems to run like family business... the layout quite pretty tot a nice place to hang out. I even wanted to have our kopi session there meant for us folks but seems like we are growing... this cafe and bakery may not fit....

Sorry again for the late delay of kopi session promise earlier.... in the meantime i need to take care of my Daddy... i would really hope to actualise this get to gather session soon.... seek your kind understanding...

Thanks skippy, hope everything will go well too. Do take care, it must be a tough time, jiayou.
A lot of niche food choices around here sometimes, we like Secret Receipe too, there is one at The Giant at Perling mall. Not many visit the place...

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

I have passed that place many times especially at night or middle of the night after my work ends. Will try that next time. :smile:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree...have eaten better and more crunchy roti prata ...and nann... ....i think it is the whole atmosphere of the place that draws me there ... a place that is authetic ..good for people watching too ....(not car watching) :biggrin:

:p for authetic prata, i like the one at Rini Hills. Very homely cooked food.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
think..for good Indian food ... go to little India in Sg ... u will be able to find very good ones there but pricey as well.

Habib's quality is ok for its cheap price and good service lah :smile:

In Singapore, I like the mutarbak at ZAM ZAM near Arab street. Must try the bigger serving that comes with egg.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Follks...

welcome back DA JIE,

Must really take care of your family and yourself. We can always plan a kopi session when your things are more or less settled, no rush, take it slow :biggrin:

And thanks for the constant recommendation of good food places.

Status
Not open for further replies.