• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fairies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I am not sure if they will relax the 3rd unit financing back to 80%. I am on the lookout for another semi-d or bungalow and may check out other places like Ledang Heights, Leisure Farm, East Ledang instead of focusing all in HH. I must say fairie got a real bargain with 5+1 bungalow @ just RM 1.3 mil as my semi d facing the golf course at the course is almost RM 1.2 mil already and the built up is definitely smaller. But of course, it comes with a golf view and that is the main benefit. Proximity to Singapore, built up size etc, Ledang Height wins HH hands down.

But there are trade-offs definitely. The ambience of the whole estate leaves much to be desired, and quite lot of renovations to be done. However, proximity to s'pore is great, and the land size is the wow factor for me.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
UR rite. Thats correct.

The girl who helped process my loans with SCB informed me that her mum bought a unit for less than Rm200k.

Considering that... what we are paying now is ..... OMG!

Hi Tiger Prof..
Actually been driving up north for last couple of years for petrol & grocery.
My colleague who bought a unit in Kempas Utama said that his fren got a unit in ST in 2007/8 for less than 200K for double storey terrace.. (Not sure if its with bumi discount though)

Cheers

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. The website site is possibly suggestive only and again possibly applies to intermediate units.

For me at Alexandra Avenue the price on the website indicated from rm 324000 while what i paid was significantly higher.

Hi Cathy,
Think website price is not accurate as you have to ask the sales executive to confirm.

heers

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes LeMans, I might be wrong.
I considered buying a second hand bungalow in LF from its owner (dont know whether its bayou water village, pinggiran bayou or others). It was when I was told by the owner that it's strata titled. Was told by a friend who owns an apartment in LF that vacant bungalow lands in the same vicinity are also strata titled.
That was the only info source that I have.
Again, I might be wrong

hi fairies, the residence precincts you mentioned contain very little bungalow lots, these are already built and yes are strata titled. Like what lemans mentioned the other residence precincts like merbok springs, victoria meadows, polo view, etc are all freehold. Like LH you buy a piece of land and built your dream house. These can't be strata titled. Otherwise everyone have to build the same bungalow ma. Ask the sales rep if they're free to drive you around, some of the bungalows are jaw dropping. I saw one featured in architecture magazine with the house clad mostly in glass and steal beams. woo

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a quotiation for my Master Bedroom Cabinet:-

1. Wardrobe in Laminate at Master Bedroom
Size: 3000L X 600D X 2930H RM$ 5,500.00

2. Frameless Mirror Panel at Master Bedroom
Size: 1855L X 1200H RM$ 810.00

Total is RM$6,310.00

My hubby thought its very expensive. Bros and Sis here, what do you think? Can get any cheaper?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely

You get either a vibration sensor or a contact sensor for each open access point. Usually, a contact sensor is used for sliding/main door - if the two small strips attached to the door are separated (eg by opening of door), the sensor is activated. Vibration sensor is usually used for windows - activated when a strong vibration is detected. It may be ok to use one vibration sensor for a few connected windows - the sales person will make the recommendation.

I did not install griils, so have to cover all access points (eg including toilet windows, sliding doors ..etc).

You can call Ken (017-325-9308) - professional and friendly chap from ADT.

Thanks, austin_hts. You got very comprehensive protection with so many contact points :smile: Err what is a contact point, the entire window is counted as one contact point or every window pane is one contact point? Btw can provide your contact number for ADT?

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all

I have installed a TV antenna on the roof of my house in Austin Heights for RM600, with three TV points in the house. The reception is very good and sharp - able to receive all Spore channels and a number of malaysia's. I understand that the quality for those that charge about RM300-400 is not so good.

Can contact Mr Siew :019-776-7778 if keen.

heresnextlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a quotiation for my Master Bedroom Cabinet:-

1. Wardrobe in Laminate at Master Bedroom
Size: 3000L X 600D X 2930H RM$ 5,500.00

2. Frameless Mirror Panel at Master Bedroom
Size: 1855L X 1200H RM$ 810.00

Total is RM$6,310.00

My hubby thought its very expensive. Bros and Sis here, what do you think? Can get any cheaper?

1855mm (73.03")x 1200mm(47.24")

I got a quote for master bedroom mirror at RM320 for 93" x 33".

Call Mr Soh at 016-7116253.:biggrin:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi again, rhino
In my case, I was initially not satisfied with info from internet about LH. What my friend & I did was to just walk into EL/LH showhouse in September 2010 and asked one of the EUM guys to show us available houses for sale. They asked us what price range we were looking for, and we said anything below 2 mil. They then printed out a list of about 20 LH houses they still had under that price range. A nice lady by name of Adleen then brought us around LH to show us about 4 of the houses.

We walked in again 2 weeks after that to see the other houses in the list, and this time round a gentleman by name of Helmihuri showed us around.

So, rhino, we did not exactly use nor know of service of any agent/contact to buy land, but rather went straight to EUM to get ready made houses. My house sits on a 10000 sqf land.

I do however find this particular website http://global-malay.com/ledang/toti/ with a long list of LH lands for sale. The website is in Japanese (google translate may be of use), and I'm not sure when it was last updated, but I guess it's no harm if you are serious enough to contact them. Do inform us if it does work

Wow... fairies... you have the most comprehensive info on Ledang Heights and i believe you got a good deal at a good time.

The site is in Japanese because a group of Japanese investors bought up all the remaining bungalow plots in Ledang Heights... i wonder if the listing means the land is for sale?

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
UR rite. Thats correct.

The girl who helped process my loans with SCB informed me that her mum bought a unit for less than Rm200k.

Yes the phase 2A at Nusa Idaman was about RM 170k for intermediate terrace 3 years back... corner with 3000 sft land was RM 300k then... East Ledang was RM 960k for semi-D... but that is all history

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your comments, LeMans2011.
I know that Ujana at East Ledang is sold out.
The Crescent will be launched soon, and I am keen to take up one unit if the pricing is OK.
Any thoughts on how much per sq. ft. would be worth a buy?
Any Ujana owners out there willing to sell?

Hello
I am not too sure... the top end price will be something like what they are pricing for the seaview FH condo at Puteri Harbour... its says "starting from RM 530 psf to RM 700 psf"... maybe those familiar with the pricing of Ujana and Fairway Suites can give you some comments... i suspect it would be in similar range to Horizon Residences
Please note if you are buying from the resale market, you can't get the title transferred until the property is completed... that means financing will be a problem and the transaction cannot be completed... hence do buy only completed properties

Last edited:

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your comments, LeMans2011.
I know that Ujana at East Ledang is sold out.
The Crescent will be launched soon, and I am keen to take up one unit if the pricing is OK.
Any thoughts on how much per sq. ft. would be worth a buy?
Any Ujana owners out there willing to sell?

hi,
how much are u willing to pay for a unit at ujana ?
what is the current market price ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Just got back, very punishing schedule over the weekend, in between bringing friends, family and neighbours over to look at shops and houses and repairing a tyre puncture for a friend, still had to slot in a bit of work, etc.

Ok, in total i still think there were still some 10 plus units left (at least before we went over). Some of them bought 2 units at one go (big family) I noticed some earlier units were made available as i understand that their loans were not approved.

Went over to Taman Laguna to have a repeated visit as well. The current phase has already met its quota of 20% foreigners so we cannot buy anymore unless you are looking for next phase or subsale. For those keen on subsale, look for a lady call Chan there, she helps with subsale as well.

Nusa Sentral is near to Gelang Patah, very near to the SiLC place. A bit remote for me but very nice design.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Prof, its led lights, its actually very nice looking and they have colours (of the housing) in silver, white and black.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know about EL but for HH etc, the semi d was like RM 800k for 3 storey... it was about RM 870k when I bought mine and I know the semi d at the Golf cost S$1.2million. However, the size is much bigger than those semi-d at gateway. I would say the increase is not that big.

horizonhills,
HH could be different because it has a ready golf course, hence earlier price would already have reflected the intrinsic values. For NI and EL, the numbers i quoted are actual figures, they could be very much lower priced 3 years ago because the areas were starting from scratch.

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
UR rite. Thats correct.

You are right. My friend bought in ST about 2 years back. It was less then rm200k. But too many naysayers and she backed out. Now banging her head against the wall for listening too much. Even auction price now also go for more then rm300k to begin with.

Just in case you ask. Her husband is a Malaysian, she a Taiwanese. Proberly too many naysayers from her church lah...... See, Malaysian is the most sceptical about Malaysia properties.

Last edited:

fortylurve

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,
how much are u willing to pay for a unit at ujana ?
what is the current market price ?

There is no market price that I could find.
I would go for $360 to $400 per sq. ft. depending on floor level, view, etc.
But as LeMan2011 pointed out, it's gonna be problematic buying re-sale while the condo is still being built.
By the way, Ujana is marketed as an executive apartment, not a luxurious apartment, so I guess the pricing should also be at lower level compared to say, condos at Horizon Hills or Horizon Residence.

Status
Not open for further replies.