• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am keen for a smaller piece of land..for my future generation and my camping star glazing trip.. The land must be in a gated environment like leisure farm... With signals from both Singapore and malaysia...and shower facilties from the clubhouse...

Before gathering funding, there are some questions popping up in my mind. With such large piece of land, are the buyers allowed to do anything with it? Or there will be some restrictions listed in the Deed of Covenant? Are there any cases before where the purchase of land inside a development involves several buyers gathering fund and loan from different banks or the same banks? Do we need to set up a company first with multiple partners and get a loan from the bank?

Last edited:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Puteri Harbour,

Agree with Mathstub's comments about Bumi Release lot. I had a chance to look at the title for Ledang Heights land for Bumi Release lot. Very restrictive for future transaction especially if you are buying for investment. Comparing an international lot land title, you wont find any clauses listed but in the Bumi Release one, whole list of it! The agent will definitely keep telling you that "but you have a letter that states its been released". Similar advice given by Mathstub, why bother with it, might as well buy one which comes with a clean sheet of title without any other attachments! I will only consider it, if it is say 30% cheaper and for own stay (at least not dealing with selling it any time near).

Cheers

Anybody know bumi release lot as good as international lot. My agent told me it is the same as we can also sell to foreigner. The difference is no different from the international lot. Is it true?

Many thanks in advance.
PH

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will leave it to my mother to decide what she gg to plant . Or leave it to the nursery design for me. Or u can check with jasonjst , his garden is super nice , he posted e pics before...
Am modern woman leh , dun do gardening or cooking la.
Haha , if u wan to come to my house , it must be pot luck , beer n drinks will be free flow from me .....
Anyway , Vincenttck will move in early than us since he bought 8A, so his fruits tree will be ready first , so we go his house gathering , hahaha
Hey everyone, it's been challenging catching up on the forum, seems like it's advancing 4-6 pages everyday. I have a unit in 8A and 8B; but will move into the 8B unit because of the bigger land and it's facing the morning sun. So, we'll all receive the keys at the same time. I haven't receive my SPA and loan documents copies yet, although it's more than a month since I last signed.

As for the 8A corner unit, I plan to sell it after completion.

Happy New Year to all of you... have a fantastic 2012. I'm looking forward to it.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Euphony,

Thank you for the beautiful photos of Leisure Farm. It is a dream place. Like many, would have bought into LF if not because of the lousy road leading to the place.

Does anyone know if the proposed 3rd exit for LF been approved? I also saw Sanur talking about it in the earlier posting but not sure if they are all talking about it or been approved. Hope the LFers can shed some lights here.

Cheers

I have the opportunity to do a 'kah' trip around a bit this afternoon. So I took these photos for fellow LFers :p

This is the famous spot.
house254.jpg

Walking up this road
house255.jpg

On the left is the famous house
house257.jpg

The proposed exit from 2nd link
house258.jpg

And on the other side, EL.
house259.jpg

And on this very spot taking all the photos, I received full range both SG and MY mobile signals. The owner of this piece of land is lucky! No roaming charges that's for sure.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spoke to the LF sales. They don't know when the road will be opened.
Nevertheless I believe it will definitely be opened one day, for the mutual benefit of the developer, tenants and future buyers.. and it is not expensive to open such a small piece of road right?

Euphony,

Thank you for the beautiful photos of Leisure Farm. It is a dream place. Like many, would have bought into LF if not because of the lousy road leading to the place.

Does anyone know if the proposed 3rd exit for LF been approved? I also saw Sanur talking about it in the earlier posting but not sure if they are all talking about it or been approved. Hope the LFers can shed some lights here.

Cheers

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody know bumi release lot as good as international lot. My agent told me it is the same as we can also sell to foreigner. The difference is no different from the international lot. Is it true?

Many thanks in advance.
PH

A much debated topic... all the Sales at EL says it is as good as international, but status reverts to bumi if u sell to bumi.. this makes sense but i would not want to be the one to test it out if the value is big

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spoke to the LF sales. They don't know when the road will be opened.
Nevertheless I believe it will definitely be opened one day, for the mutual benefit of the developer, tenants and future buyers.. and it is not expensive to open such a small piece of road right?

I believe the issue is more on securing approval from authorities. Unless the Mulpha people is misrepresenting, i understand this is already approved

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea this have been approved chop plus confirmed. its now only a matter of building it. perhaps this one is confused with the exit to medini? that one not yet.

I believe the issue is more on securing approval from authorities. Unless the Mulpha people is misrepresenting, i understand this is already approved

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea this have been approved chop plus confirmed. its now only a matter of building it. perhaps this one is confused with the exit to medini? that one not yet.

So there is new exit for LF! All along I'm been mistaken it with the medini one... funny... from the map shown in LF sales office, only stated the access road link to medini, never say anything about exit near to water tank?

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hear that this one was a covert operation bcos the discussion on the way and they did not want to spread false hope nor have any *** interference... the news was only disseminated when the approval was gotten.

So there is new exit for LF! All along I'm been mistaken it with the medini one... funny... from the map shown in LF sales office, only stated the access road link to medini, never say anything about exit near to water tank?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hear that this one was a covert operation bcos the discussion on the way and they did not want to spread false hope nor have any *** interference... the news was only disseminated when the approval was gotten.

Great! So in future only need 3 min to reach LF from MY checkpoint. Cheers to LFers!

CameraMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to go about doing it? I am keen to buy part of the land..

Wow! I got two partners liao! Better quickly start the investor list:

1. CameraMan - RM10k
2. mathstub - ???
3. arsenal - ???
:p:smile:

As you can tell, this list is meant as a joke. But then again, who knows. 2012 is a year of unpredictability.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
A much debated topic... all the Sales at EL says it is as good as international, but status reverts to bumi if u sell to bumi.. this makes sense but i would not want to be the one to test it out if the value is big

Found this on LOWYAT forum which is a local Malaysian forum. Hope this shed more light on this issue. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1846440/all

"...........Group: Senior Member Posts: 734Joined: Mar 2011 QUOTE(shindenv @ Apr 22 2011, 12:00 PM)Not worth it... just look for other non-bumi lot if you are non-bumi else it will be like renting the property as it'll be very hard for you to sell it off later if you need to.

I don't think this advice is correct. Whether it is worth the hassle varies from individual. Personally, I would think it is worth it as I have been buying bumi lots. It does take quite a bit of time to get the approval but so far it has been 100% success rate. The prices given normally are around 20-30% below market rate, so personally, I believe it is worth the hassle. Once the bumi lot is transferred to a non-bumi, then the lot becomes international and the next person can still sell to non-bumis. However, if the non-bumi sells to another bumi down the track, then it automatically converts itself back to bumi lot........."

Last edited:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must admit, I am also assuming we are talking about the exit to Medini. So, this is a different exit again? Is this the one which we come out from LF main entrance and connect straight to 2nd Link Highway without going through the trunk road? Appreciate if someone could enlighten me on that pls.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not familiar with those finance stuffs.. most people take loan with floating rate?
does it mean that the bank is free to up/down the rate according to market?

I was sort-of asking around. In a economic downturn (u know, 2007 and so on), JB wasn't affected much. I suppose this round (upcoming 2013-) wouldn't be either.
However, as most will take loan from banks... and in a global crunch, banks will likely be exposed, some more severe.
So.. if we take a floating rate loan, would that be causing any concern?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, may I know which precinct that is? The golf?

Wow, this thread is sure moving on fast. Yeah, had a bit of enquiries on my ND and HH houses lately, politely referred to one of my friends who is still on the fence to sell or not. Meanwhile, my neighbour refused an offer of 1.1 and another refused 1.22 m. Both semi d.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking this opportunity of wishing all the Sammyboys Living in JB a great year ahead. I have certainly enjoy my cup of coffee with all you and the journey everyone has shared in helping me to discover Nusajaya......Thank you to all and especially want to salute Wuxi for taking the lead.

May all of us experience and enjoy the tip point in year 2012 of Iskandar Corridor. The BEST Year Yet!

Happy New Year!!!:smile:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taking this opportunity of wishing all the Sammyboys Living in JB a great year ahead. I have certainly enjoy my cup of coffee with all you and the journey everyone has shared in helping me to discover Nusajaya......Thank you to all and especially want to salute Wuxi for taking the lead.

May all of us experience and enjoy the tip point in year 2012 of Iskandar Corridor. The BEST Year Yet!

Happy New Year!!!:smile:

Yeah !! Totally agree.

The sharing and comments in this forum have provided me with additional confidence and enlightenment for my property purchases in Nusajaya!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!! :biggrin:

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne ?
CHORUS: For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
And surely you’ll buy your pint cup !
and surely I’ll buy mine !
And we'll take a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Cheers to all....

Last edited:

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Found this on LOWYAT forum which is a local Malaysian forum. Hope this shed more light on this issue. http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1846440/all

"...........Group: Senior Member Posts: 734Joined: Mar 2011 QUOTE(shindenv @ Apr 22 2011, 12:00 PM)Not worth it... just look for other non-bumi lot if you are non-bumi else it will be like renting the property as it'll be very hard for you to sell it off later if you need to.

I don't think this advice is correct. Whether it is worth the hassle varies from individual. Personally, I would think it is worth it as I have been buying bumi lots. It does take quite a bit of time to get the approval but so far it has been 100% success rate. The prices given normally are around 20-30% below market rate, so personally, I believe it is worth the hassle. Once the bumi lot is transferred to a non-bumi, then the lot becomes international and the next person can still sell to non-bumis. However, if the non-bumi sells to another bumi down the track, then it automatically converts itself back to bumi lot........."

If I remember correctly, I think Wuqi ever mentioned exactly the same thing as the statement above which is highlighted in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.