• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a MY company in your name, it should be easier to get funds in though as then you don't have the issue with the 10k MYR. IMHO

I think TT directly to developer company ac is no issue . However some Singaporean dont feel safe , why huh ?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi,
I am interested to get a unit at horizon hills. Seen a few listing in some of the agency website. I am not sure how to go about. Can we just call up Agent who list their unit to arrange viewing or to just one agent to source.
Not sure what is the most efficient way to go about it.
Generally, What the reasonable price range for to expect for resale terrace, cluster, , 2 or 2.5 storey semi d. Or is it better to get new one from the developer.
Thks

Hi,

I intend to buy a unit in horizon hills. How should I go about it? Search listing by agent or go through one agent.. I am not sure about the practice here. Is the price variance between new and resale big? What's the reasonable resale price range to expect for semi d, terrace or cluster?
Hope to get some qdvice here.
Many thanks

Maybe those from HH can advise pslim.
Just helping to bring forward these delayed and missed post.

Maybe leongsam can do something to improve this system as many(and I really mean Many) newbies might be discouraged to come back to the forum as their first 10 posts are delayed and thus missed out and not replied to by others.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seed is interesting but its not for me. I would rather go for something else. Even Bayou Creek at LF sounds more interesting recently.

I feel that Seed is wrong time, maybe will work in the future... currently @ prices they are selling can buy landed terrace. Bro, how do you think the Sungei Utama Project around the same area ? Could it bring protential propect to the Seed ? I think the Seed will do well if they do something like Setia Eco Cascadia .

Last edited:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it really that good??? So many asking. Is it Korean as they claimed?? I might buy one for my wife too

Wuqi. About the happy pan is good according to my Neighbour, some buy not to please the wife, more of themslf as they don have to clean the kitchen for the wife. Hehe.

teck21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I intend to buy a unit in horizon hills. How should I go about it? Search listing by agent or go through one agent.. I am not sure about the practice here. Is the price variance between new and resale big? What's the reasonable resale price range to expect for semi d, terrace or cluster?
Hope to get some qdvice here.
Many thanks

Hi, I am new here as well, and currently also searching for a resale unit in HH. Odyssey did actually manage to get himself a corner terrace recently, although unfortunately his friend, who was also looking to buy one had a deal fall through.

I am using an agent recommended by Odyssey, and calling up several others as well. Response rate isn't very good, especially by email. Need to be very persistent.

Had my first viewing last Sunday, and going for more tomorrow morning.

Not sure what the 'real' prices are, but this is roughly the impression I am getting from what I've been checking out for my own self:

Gateway appears to be a little bit cheaper than Golf.

Super link inter-terrace (ie bigger sized terraces, agent told me these are approx 2400 sqft or larger compared to regular inter-terraces which will be 2100 sqft or less) -
600 - 600+k

Superlink Corner-terrace - 600+ - 700+k

Cluster - 700+ - 800+k

Semi-D - maybe 1.1mil and up? not sure, not looking at semi-d's myself.

Current launch for terraces and clusters is The Hills, and the superlinks there seem to be starting at mid-700+k, and clusters from 920k upwards. Just looking at price may be deceiving though, cos these new ones are a fair bit larger than what's available in resale. eg These new superlinks seem to be about 26x80 with built-ups of up to 3,000 sqft, as opposed to resale ones where there tend to be 24x75 with built=up of only about 2,400 sqft.

Hope that helps.

Btw, my viewings tomorrow start at 10am, anyone want to come along?

Last edited:

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seed is interesting but its not for me. I would rather go for something else. Even Bayou Creek at LF sounds more interesting recently.

Agree, my sis bought the semi d n got the early bird rebate. I also love the the water theme landscaping. Thump up!

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not been to ksl, but I heard that ksl have shops selling "branded" goods which the owner said "cannot really said real" when asked. Shops selling pirated DVD too, n shopping centre is big but reminds them of palangi, so having condo on top of ksl a good place to buy???

Thanks Bro Sanur,

That is what i think too but wifey feel that it is easier to rent out the unit and have guaranteed return for the first 3 years. Will show my wife this thread.

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of buying but see the gap between the two towers too close. 10 years down the road it might become another holiday plaza. Would you want to stay on top of holiday plaza? Once shop start closing, there goes everything.

Thanks Bro Palden,

Will talk to my wifey on your opinion.

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
the place is ok la..got cinema/tesco/nearness to causeway..there will always be people wanting to rent the place for its convenience.

but pricey now...so it will be more of rental income rather than capital gains.

cheers.

Thanks Bro Yonglip,

We are buying for rental purposes. will speak to wifey

fischerman12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros Here,

After seeing your comments, need some advice which is a good development for rental yield in JB. Budget is RM500000
Condo or landed is better.

Thanks

pslim

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks teck21 for the update. Too bad i have to work tomorrow.

Saw pictures of the golf view @ gateway.... very nice... does the curent launch of the semi-d comes with gorgeous golf view?..heard they are facing highway....

btw, can pm me yr agent contact?

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,
I found the newly opened beef noodles shop beside the jia jia ku gua tang pretty good.. this place Ian beside Giant..
Just wonder do you guys know what is the reasonable price for CCTV system with 4 cameras including installation work?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi guys,
I found the newly opened beef noodles shop beside the jia jia ku gua tang pretty good.. this place Ian beside Giant..
Just wonder do you guys know what is the reasonable price for CCTV system with 4 cameras including installation work?

I have one, need to check his contacts but so far so good. Quite competitive nowadays. I did for one house for less than 3k MYR with a DVR.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Maybe those from HH can advise pslim.
Just helping to bring forward these delayed and missed post.

Maybe leongsam can do something to improve this system as many(and I really mean Many) newbies might be discouraged to come back to the forum as their first 10 posts are delayed and thus missed out and not replied to by others.

Oh no, never saw this.
Thanks Investor!

Hi Pslim, i would suggest to still go to the developer and check with them in terms of pricing. Bro Teck21 has already given some good indication of prices.
Avoid agents where possible. Variance is there but places like HH tends to give you something slightly bigger at least to justify the rise in prices. If for
own stay with big family (or wives), then cluster or semi-d. If its for a small size family (4-5 folks max) then a terrace will do just fine. Terraces and Clusters are good for investment in my humble opinion.

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to ask, is there any hawker selling food nearby for HH ?

i used to just go downstairs <5 mins can get food easily in singapore, is that possible in HH ? lol ..

how about the wetland, is it within walkable distance?

Thank you.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yes many coffeeshops around. Not very walkable though unless you want to do like 20 mins one way.

If you count the tim sum place in HH then ok might be walkable as just saw a bakery also operating there today.
There is also a provisions shop there that opens until quite late. If more shops open there then yes it is especially for those living at the gateway.

Else, you have to drive down the hill to where the coffeeshops, etc are.

Status
Not open for further replies.