• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Vincent

I do understand that yr development for contractors too n were some fighting for same pie, for that it might b difficult for outside contractor to penetrate.

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup agree with Jason, below are approximates of buyers' nationality;

1) East Ledang Phase 8 terraces RM660k to RM1 mil - Bought by 50% foreigners and 50% Malaysians.
2) East Ledang Phase 3a bungalows RM2.6 mil to RM3.3 mil - Bought by Mostly Singaporeans.
3) Impiana Condo (outside East Ledang, one of the most expensive condos in Johor) - Bought by Mostly Malaysians.

What did you see from the above?
I saw that both Singaporeans and Malaysians are willing to buy very highly priced high-end properties in Nusajaya.
I saw that Singaporeans are even willing to pay over the SGD 1 million mark for a high-end bungalow in Nusajaya. Our friends Sanur, IskandarRocks and Puteri Harbour are the few examples here and there are many more of such Singaporeans who bought their expensive bungalows in LF, EL and HH. There are also many more like Wuqi and HH who bought multiple smaller units which adds up to value of a few million RM.

The key here is all about Location! Don't judge a country as a whole, there are growth areas in every countries. Spot the growth area yourself and you'll easily make millions from properties, provided you have a few hundred thousand bucks to start off. Even a small island like Singapore, not all areas enjoyed the same capital appreciation for the past 4 years. Some areas appreciated more than 200% while others only 50%.

Spot on!, I wished i had more spare cash to put in. sigh..

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm... don't think there is such a thing here.. Ledang Heights / Leisure Farm are probably the most prime

Do note that LF sits just next to the official IDR zone. must be because the Khazana has better connections with the government. I mean look at LF the 2 entrances to it take 10-15min driver to reach, whereas Ledang/H/E both have so many access routes to it.

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile: If no preference, I would perhaps choose Leisure Farm when I have million dollar budget!
Million ringgit budget you mean.
Bayou Creek in LF is going for 1.4-1.6mill RM with full ID package all cassette Daikin airconditioners. thats about 600-800k SGD. <- what can you get in singapore with this? heard some HDB in bishan going for this price?

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder where then the rich Johor businessmen stay... KL?

This is what I read and heard. Dunno if it's true.
The Chinese ones live in Sutera Utama - the semi detached houses there...very good looking houses from the outside.

The top civil servants live in molek or taman redang ... can't remember the name of the devt... with very beautiful and well guarded bungalows ...:smile:

Last edited:

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
For flexi loan, is good for people who don't have much cash at present. But maybe down the road have extra some cash, can pump in to reduce the interest.

For convention loan, is good for people who have extra cash. Instead of fully cash payment on property, one can park all the amount into the current account w/o need to pay interest and maintenance fee.

Any other packages that bank offer?
Or better packages that our bro & sis here have?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
waahh...you all really richleh...i can't even smell these numbers that is quoted here...envy you all!!...

Bros , dont need to envy , in fact less is more !
Simple , smaller house , smaller risk , less worry and you have more time to enjoy the same living enviroment. Just make sure your family members are all happy living there can liao ! If I am not wrong , most of us here are mid income ppls like yourself buying a place to offset the highly stress , highly prices houses in SG . Not many are willing to buy those super high end just yet . Except a few bros here , maybe more in very near future.

Last edited:

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very recently, just got a huge shock when 3 friends shared with us about their rape stories and this
was in SG.

Again, crime is everywhere but was very sad to hear as i know one of them personally.
One was a couple years ago, the other 2 was quite recent. None wants to report anything for fear
of the stigma associated.

At first, only one shared but when they saw her sharing, they came out of the group to talk as well.

Bro wuqi, raped from stranger or friend?
If stranger, then pls tell us the location as we can take pre-caution to prevent those bastard to commit crime at similar location.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi all,
any idea where is the most prime GCB land available for sale in IDR and what is the land cost?

Many thanks,
PH

Just my own casual opinion from my observation so far(I'm not advising anyone, just sharing and learning from replies if any). I'm also looking at a bungalow in future so actually I shouldn't be saying what I'm about to say below but I don't mind stating the truth and sharing what I've observed with everyone.

I assume that you're looking at a bungalow (a GCB to be exact) for investment instead of own enjoyment as lifestyle just like Sanur.

Firstly, supply of Good Class Bungalows are scarce in Singapore, because over the years many good class bungalows in Singapore had been sub-divided into smaller units like semi-dees etc. But it's different in Johor where land, really low in cost, is the main resource which Malaysia is using to attract investments from land scarce Singapore.

Thus secondly - Huge supplies of GCB in Johor in coming future because I've observed that many developers like UEM(East Ledang), Gamuda+UEM(Horizon Hills) and future developer of landed properties in Puteri Harbour, are all planning to build mainly bungalows in future instead of smaller units because of the higher selling price per sq ft in terms of 'built-up' area. Eg. Bungalows RM3xx psf VS Semi-D RM2xx psf VS Terraces RM1xx psf. Many of their bungalows have land area above 15,000 sq ft thus = Good Class Bungalows.

Thirdly, there is a healthy demand for GCB in Singapore(while supplies are low).

Fourthly, the potential nos. of demand for GCB in Nusajaya in the future might be well absorbed by developers who are able to supply as many GCB as the market demands.

Since the master developer of Nusajaya is planning to supply mainly bungalows in future, terraces in the prime land like East Ledang and Horizon Hills will be the rare supplies via resale in future. Other developers in future can flood the whole of Greater Nusajaya with terraces and semi-dees but as long as your terraces are in the prime land, the impact of the huge competition to your prime land terraces will not be as great as if your terraces are in the suburbs of Nusajaya. Thus I think it's better to invest in 'prime land terraces' rather than 'prime land GCB'.

If you're buying a GCB in Nusajaya for lifestyle, I think it's great value for our money. Like what Sanur said - What can we get with SGD1.5 mil in SG? A small terrace in a cheap estate I'll say. But in Nusajaya, you'll get a Good Class Bungalow with swimming pool.

Last edited:

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just my own casual opinion from my observation so far(I'm not advising anyone, just sharing and learning from replies if any). I'm also looking at a bungalow in future so actually I shouldn't be saying what I'm about to say below but I don't mind stating the truth and sharing what I've observed with everyone.
I assume that you're looking at a bungalow (a GCB to be exact) for investment instead of own enjoyment as lifestyle just like Sanur
Firstly, supply of Good Class Bungalows are scarce in Singapore, because over the years many good class bungalows in Singapore had been sub-divided into smaller units like semi-dees etc. But it's different in Johor where land, really low in cost, is the main resource which Malaysia is using to attract investments from land scarce Singapore

Thus secondly - Huge supplies of GCB in Johor in coming future because I've observed that many developers like
UEM(East Ledang), Gamuda+UEM(Horizon Hills) and future developer of landed properties in Puteri Harbour, are all planning to build mainly bungalows in future instead of smaller units because of the higher selling price per sq ft in terms of 'built-up' area. Eg. Bungalows RM3xx psf VS Semi-D RM2xx psf VS Terraces RM1xx psf. Many of their bungalows have land area above 15,000 sq ft thus = Good Class Bungalows.

Thirdly, there is a healthy demand for GCB in Singapore(while supplies are low)

Fourthly, the potential nos. of demand for GCB in Nusajaya in the future might be well absorbed by developers who are able to supply as many GCB as the market demands.

Since the master developer of Nusajaya is planning to supply mainly bungalows in future and thus terraces in the prime land like East Ledang and Horizon Hills will be the rare supply. Other developers in future can flood the whole of Greater Nusajaya with terraces and semi-dees but as long as your terraces are in the prime land, those won't really affect your
investments of prime land terraces directly. Thus I think it's better to invest in 'prime land terraces' rather than 'prime land GCB'.

If you're buying a GCB in Nusajaya for lifestyle, I think it's great value for our money. Like what Sanur said - What can
we get with SGD1.5 mil in SG? A small terrace in a cheap estate I'll say. But in Nusajaya, you'll get a Good Class Bungalow with swimming pool.

Hi investor,

Please take note that my place in LF is really only a humble pad in LF.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
for everyone in JB commuting this is what I do - usually they are very polite when I smile at them they reciprocate but there is this older man who has a perpetual sour face. there was this time where he was trying to make life difficult. i didn't say much but in a stern voice I demanded his staff number and name to be written down. scared him off, he was like almost pleading with me asking am I going to complain him... After I left in a huff, I cooled down and decided against it but it is good to have these personnels details written down so that you can bring a case against them when they go too overboard.

Same for me, the only issue with the 2nd link is the numerous questions some ask even if its clear you are not a threat and just going to work.
I noticed that this has gone down a lot in recent months though.

Had a funny case a while ago where even though i was in long sleeves and tie and answering in English, the guy still asked me what am i doing
in Singapore, what i intend to do and where am i going. This is even though my passport was clearly in my hands and the guy saw it.

I answered him as best and politely as i could. Still not satisfied, even asked me for my office address and i got upset when he asked again and
again in a rude and dismissive manner it was as if he was interrogating me.

Tell me why are you going to Singapore again? Why are you going to Singapore? Which part of Singapore? Why that part?
I told him it was for work and as a citizen, i have a right to go back to my own country, going to that part of Singapore as my office is there.

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checkers and investor,
many thanks for the info and advice. Will do some research and update you all once I have better info.

Cheers,
PH

I assume that you're looking at a bungalow (a GCB to be exact) for investment instead of own enjoyment as lifestyle just like Sanur.

Firstly, supply of Good Class Bungalows are scarce in Singapore, because over the years many good class bungalows in Singapore had been sub-divided into smaller units like semi-dees etc. But it's different in Johor where land, really low in cost, is the main resource which Malaysia is using to attract investments from land scarce Singapore.

Thus secondly - Huge supplies of GCB in Johor in coming future because I've observed that many developers like UEM(East Ledang), Gamuda+UEM(Horizon Hills) and future developer of landed properties in Puteri Harbour, are all planning to build mainly bungalows in future instead of smaller units because of the higher selling price per sq ft in terms of 'built-up' area. Eg. Bungalows RM3xx psf VS Semi-D RM2xx psf VS Terraces RM1xx psf. Many of their bungalows have land area above 15,000 sq ft thus = Good Class Bungalows.

Thirdly, there is a healthy demand for GCB in Singapore(while supplies are low).

Since the master developer of Nusajaya is planning to supply mainly bungalows in future, terraces in the prime land like East Ledang and Horizon Hills will be the rare supplies via resale in future. Other developers in future can flood the whole of Greater Nusajaya with terraces and semi-dees but as long as your terraces are in the prime land, the impact of the huge competition to your prime land terraces will not be as great as if your terraces are in the suburbs of Nusajaya. Thus I think it's better to invest in 'prime land terraces' rather than 'prime land GCB'.

If you're buying a GCB in Nusajaya for lifestyle, I think it's great value for our money. Like what Sanur said - What can we get with SGD1.5 mil in SG? A small terrace in a cheap estate I'll say. But in Nusajaya, you'll get a Good Class Bungalow with swimming pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.