• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi crystal bh got better environment than ni in terms of facilities bt more crowded there. Besides that bh is onli 1 small taman if compare with ni. Ni house is smaller alot than bh bt price also need abt 400k. And yes bh left bigger unit now which is 660k n very expensive now
Luckily i grab 560k same like yonglip bro hehe. If u like ni mus act fas b4 the price going up again~

ya lor , but the mosque in NI makes me u turn a few times .....
If BH never increase , i will consider liao but still near to the roads and very under developed leh ...
the BH upgraded show house is so nice .....

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
crystal_tiong said:
ya lor , but the mosque in NI makes me u turn a few times .....
If BH never increase , i will consider liao but still near to the roads and very under developed leh ...
the BH upgraded show house is so nice .....

Yea ur right. Developer in jb is crazy. I have frends working in setia group and sutera. The way they sell is like once they sell 10units,they will raise 20 or 30k. Take it or leave it~js bcoz there is market there~i was hoping to get HH bt the price is also very exp now =(

The floor in BH very big n look very grand right?hehe

NI got mos there?hmm im nt sure coz i js went there few rounds...bt got mos is reali quite inconvenient

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi crystal, yes NI has its own exit and currently, it is faster to reach NI from 2nd link than any other development near Bukit Indah. But there is no direct entry to the highway from NI back to 2nd link. For some reason, UEM failed to build the ramp going downwards for us NI buyers to return to 2nd Link. Bummer for us, have to take a longer way

Ya lor , going back is a longer way ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea ur right. Developer in jb is crazy. I have frends working in setia group and sutera. The way they sell is like once they sell 10units,they will raise 20 or 30k. Take it or leave it~js bcoz there is market there~i was hoping to get HH bt the price is also very exp now =(

The floor in BH very big n look very grand right?hehe

NI got mos there?hmm im nt sure coz i js went there few rounds...bt got mos is reali quite inconvenient

yes , they will build a mosque neae the sales office which is very near to Presinct 8 which I intend to buy....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
News reported a singaporean golfer car was stolen yesterday. Though this is nothibg surprising
i am wondering if we can buy a malaysian car plate for safery sake?

Vehicles are stolen eveywhere.. my old neighbour was stolen at one of HDB multi storey car park when he was travelling few years back.. this was not reported in newspaper.. strange..

You can get an MY car pretty easily, can even get loan up to 70% or slighly more but normally around 70%.
If you use a MY registered company to buy a car as company car, the loan can be even up to 90%.

If however you want to import your car, you can actually but have to pay taxes and 30% tax on top BUT if you apply under MM2H, you can get in your SG car tax free and your car will always be with you to a certain extent as it will not be under any COE.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

Just curious , how come Malaysia dun have renovation loans and even car loan is up to 70% ?
They so cash rich ah ...
In singapore , everything we have loans ... hahah

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from AEON Bukit Indah.

Saw the mobile MACs application booth outside Jusco, Ground level. Making it more convenient for application.
For more info, visit www.macs.my

Apply now and auto entry into lucky draw. :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Guys

Just curious , how come Malaysia dun have renovation loans and even car loan is up to 70% ?
They so cash rich ah ...
In singapore , everything we have loans ... hahah

Actually car loan for the government servants is up to 100%. For normal guys about 90% or even more i think. 70% is for us foreigners. :smile:

They do in a way. Actually after being here for a while, i found out that there are lots of rich people around actually.

House 300k, Renovation 600k.
House 700k. Renovation 1.2m.
House 500k. Renovation also 500k. Vellfire parked outside with 2 Estimas

Last edited:

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
wuqi256 said:
They do in a way. Actually after being here for a while, i found out that there are lots of rich people around actually.
House 300k, Renovation 600k.
House 700k. Renovation 1.2m.
House 500k. Vellfire parked outside with 2 Estimas

U r right wuqi. Bt renovation reali depending ppl one~i target 100k hope can finish ><

29ers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Default Re: Living in JB

List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join 'The List'.
Please add your nick to the list. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to post your first 10 replies anywhere else in the forum before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya, Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf. Wuqi256's relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 bought so far in Nusajaya
2. Analytical Professor - Kempas
3. Investor - Nusajaya
4. Sanur - Leisure farm/polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm/bayou water village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm/polo view
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm/pinggiran bayou
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - EL/LF
14. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
17. Grago. - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills
19. Vincentck & Wife - NI
20. mathstub- Horizon Hills
21. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights
22. Skippy - Horizon Hill The Golf
23. LastResort Family - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
24. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman , Hill side Semi D
25. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
26. cathylmg - Kempas
27. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 1
28. mallow - Nusajaya
29. IskandarRocks - East Ledang, Imperia@Puteri Harbour
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
31. narmi - NI
32. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3
33. Avalon74- Setia Eco Garden
34. Yonglip - Bestari Heights
35. AbuGumGum - Sungai Chat, Johor Bahru
36. 2bFree - HH
37. Aisanbo - Sky Gardens Residences @ Setia Tropika
38. 29ers -LF

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from AEON Bukit Indah.

Saw the mobile MACs application booth outside Jusco, Ground level. Making it more convenient for application.
For more info, visit www.macs.my

Apply now and auto entry into lucky draw. :biggrin:

thanks for sharing!
Now i can bring my family to do the MACS n shopping at jusco.....
I saw that the validily of passport to apply has been changed from 2 yrs to at least 13 mths , thats gd!

29ers

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to say that i thoroughly enjoyed reading many of the post here in this forum, especially WUQI 256, EUPHONY & even CATHYLMG. Your POST on topics regarding life interest me most. Thanks for posting once again, i seriously hope that one day we could sit down and have a cuppa of coffee together.

Cheers

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was enjoying prata earlier with the family just now at Habib, a dressed up white sedan with license plate JMW 8679 came at the folks sitting by the side of the road. It then stopped and did a very fast and reckless reverse and hit the bumper of a parked car. The driver then drove off and parked nearby, and was approached by the owner of the poor car. The driver looked to be very young and with a large group of friends, made lots of noise and said crap about the accident, the dent on the bumper being there already, etc and even tried to flatly denied it. The owner of the car then pointed to the folks sitting right beside the place where the reversing took place and said loudly those are his witnesses. Though he had a large group, in the end he wanted to settle with cash but the owner said no and waited for his friend to come by. As no one was hurt (luckily), in the end the large group walked away.

Young ah bengs are the worst scums of scums... will watch out for JMW8679... thanks

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , they will build a mosque neae the sales office which is very near to Presinct 8 which I intend to buy....

For those who are interested to pray, there are 2 places in Nusa Idaman. One is at the junction turning into precints 5,6,7 and 8. If you dont turn in but travel further towards Nusa Sentral end, you will come across a small building right outside Kiara Hills on your right - that is some sort of mosque as well.

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Status
Not open for further replies.