• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using my galaxy tab so gotta stick to brief posts.

The malaysian immigration started the fingerprintin already.

So my maid no macs had to get her thumbprint recorded.

Can she get macs too?

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im givin my kids a pretty good life minus the xbox psp etc.

They hv lots of holidays/overseas travels at the expense of school sometimes.

Im givin them a good education as well. Hopefully they wont expect me to come up with the down payment

in China, many parents help kids to pay downpayment, may be next time
you need to chip in for your kids? :biggrin:

oh fresh grad pay now higher already, total income for couple should start above 5k i think...agree it is hard for single and lower income couple

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing what if they r not grads just poly n ite

sure mati

in China, many parents help kids to pay downpayment, may be next time you need to chip in for your kids? :biggrin:

oh fresh grad pay now higher already, total income for couple should start above 5k i think...agree it is hard for single and lower income couple

pockaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Work a few years and save hard to make downpayment (CPF plus savings), then get yourselves into a mountain ass of debt. Work the rest of your lives to pay it off - that is the reality in Singapore. No need to discuss quality of living, just a roof over their heads. Financial freedom will be utopia, instead financial indebtedness will be a fact of life. Very sad isn't it?

In Sengkang is $600k for EA.

So I dunno how my kids going to afford HDB?

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mum used to make wine. Quite entrepreneriual.

Does not do it anymore

but wine was not common. Yes mallow is right.

More of liquour n beer.

Lots of music.

we never needed a reason to party.

So many of them.

I would never want to trade my childhood with anyone elses or even do it differently.

One word AWESOME

wine dine and dance..

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Mallow and AP, we may have lagged behide on the wealth bit but the other things made up for it. It was Brandy, beer or whiskey. We, the 'little ones could have the ocassional sip of beer if caught with any drink 'stronger' there was 'hell' (excuse to expression) :biggrin:
Toddy shop at Jalan Sulaiman after City Square before the Shell station
Have to go wifey wants to go to JB.

Considering we are fewer than 0.02% of the population, there are three grags on this forum alone, all quietly enjoying Johor.

Was away two weeks for my son's graduation - so responsibility nearly over, though children being children, they will always be our concern.
I do not eat poultry at all, almost everything else enjoyed. Hot good rice, sambal belachan/acar, green sayor and anything else would be terrific. Thank you. Write to me with day and time. If you give me notice and it does not rain [seriously!] we may be able to bring the toddy.
Meanwhile, as it was once nicely said, Eurasians are the salt in the mix.

Just got back from JB. Went to Jusco Tebrau City. It's much better than Jusco Bukit Indah. By the way eventhough wife has MACS still had to be finger printed but told only once! Went in through 2nd link, had quite jam!! No jam coming back at 1830hrs at 2nd link.

I don't know about being the "Salt in the Mix" but we are surely a mix bag and confusing at times!!!!

As to the mosseys, close all windows and doors by 1800 hrs and switch on the fan/aircon. Definetly no mossies will be bothering you for the night.... If any do put in an apperances Mortien or Sheltox the rooms especially the dark places i.e. under the beds, behind cupboards, seettes if it's against the wall, wait for abit, 20-30 minutes, shut all doors and windows come 6.00pm in the evening, guarantee no more mosquitoes coming to the banquet!!!!! ( sorry no money refund... of Mortein or Sheltox if one mosquito escape and bites you!!!!!) That's what I used to do when we lived in Brunei for about 8mths. before coming to Singapore.

Cathy, saw a sign for Vegetarian restaurant at Bukit Indah round-a-bout, several shops after the Money Changer with the Big RED sign going towards the turning to Giant. Can't miss the sign as it's planted by the road. May have been earlier by other helpful forummers????

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Mallow and AP, we may have lagged behide on the wealth bit but the other things made up for it. It was Brandy, beer or whiskey. We, the 'little ones could have the ocassional sip of beer if caught with any drink 'stronger' there was 'hell' (excuse to expression) :biggrin:
Toddy shop at Jalan Sulaiman after City Square before the Shell station
Have to go wifey wants to go to JB.

Monsta cafe has jazz beer. First time that i saw this beer

Hello Prof, is tis 'real beer' or the play play type..... Root beer:p

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Considering we are fewer than 0.02% of the population, there are three grags on this forum alone, all quietly enjoying Johor.
Was away two weeks for my son's graduation - so responsibility nearly over, though children being children, they will always be our concern.
I do not eat poultry at all, almost everything else enjoyed. Hot good rice, sambal belachan/acar, green sayor and
anything else would be terrific. Thank you. Write to me with day and time. If you give me notice and it does not rain [seriously!] we may be able to bring the toddy.
Meanwhile, as it was once nicely said, Eurasians are the salt in the mix.
Sorry missed the bit about where the mee rebus stall located. Would you so kind as repeat where it's to be found again! :smile:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah bro real beer. I could not believe my eyes when the menu at monsta cafe read Jazz beer.

I asked the waiter if it was real beer?

I further asked him exactly what you had suspected.

I asked if it was shandy in a best case scenario.

the guy assured me tht it was real beer "Jaz" beer 300 ml 5% alcohol. Premium lager.

They also have a smaller size as well.

Im here again at monsta cafe and sipping on Jaz beer.

[QUOTE=Grago;737219]Hello Prof, is tis 'real beer' or the play play type..... Root beer:p[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.