• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take my money and don’t return. Pui!
Hey the withholding tax is 7% of sale price means a lot of money even after less the final RPGT. Mudland government only charges foreigners withholding tax and profiteering good interest from my money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey the withholding tax is 7% of sale price means a lot of money even after less the final RPGT. Mudland government only charges foreigners withholding tax and profiteering good interest from my money.
Mudlanders like my Cantonese neighbors from hell AND my lawyer bully and con foreigner money - ME. Mudland government also bully and con foreigner money - ME. What a fucking disgrace! Return my money and pay me interest!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudlanders like my Cantonese neighbors from hell AND my lawyer bully and con foreigner money - ME. Mudland government also bully and con foreigner money - ME. What a fucking disgrace! Return my money and pay me interest!
Didn’t I say a long time ago the government is always a reflection of the people? Kpkb government bully them and is thief but ownself big bully, thief and robbers bully, con and cheat me to buy my house cheap. That’s proven by my mudlander neighbours from hell! Pui!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely when are you moving back to your shithole in Mayfair?
I will get you a coffin for housewarming, it will be filled with sperms for you to drown yourself in it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check with u. Do you call the KL or Johore office? Feel like going down to their office if its at Johore.
The KL office. According to my lawyer last time, the JB office don’t handle RPGT. Don’t know true or not indeed. Good that you go try and see. You got your notice of assessment already?

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The KL office. According to my lawyer last time, the JB office don’t handle RPGT. Don’t know true or not indeed. Good that you go try and see. You got your notice of assessment already?

The last time i recd was a letter fm KL office informing me of my income tax number. Till today have heard nothing fm them.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Check with u. Do you call the KL or Johore office? Feel like going down to their office if its at Johore.
The income tax offices are all linked online. It does not make sense for everyone in Malaysia having to go to KL for RPGT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The income tax offices are all linked online. It does not make sense for everyone in Malaysia having to go to KL for RPGT
Ya maybe because I asked my lawyer to go visit the jb tax office to find out what’s happening and that’s why she told me only kl tax office handle RPGT. Who knows?

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal

But the staff who handle such cases may be stationed in KL office. Even bank loan too. Any problem wuld refer to KL office even though my loan application thru their spore office.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the staff who handle such cases may be stationed in KL office. Even bank loan too. Any problem wuld refer to KL office even though my loan application thru their spore office.
Then it made sense. Singapore office is in a foreign country and probably only KL is authorised to deal with oversea cases.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then it made sense. Singapore office is in a foreign country and probably only KL is authorised to deal with oversea cases.

What i meant even dealings with Msian banks in Jb. After loan approved still need to liase with their KL H.O. Just like the jb house i purchased.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What i meant even dealings with Msian banks in Jb. After loan approved still need to liase with their KL H.O. Just like the jb house i purchased.
Ya even my jb condo lawyer is also based in kl. The lawyer is appointed by the developer and the lawyer office is in kl although they have office in jb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya even my jb condo lawyer is also based in kl. The lawyer is appointed by the developer and the lawyer office is in kl although they have office in jb.
And all my jb condo strata title documents were courier back to kl and sitting in the lawyer kl office for months after I signed these documents in jb. And when foreigner consent expiry deadline was looming, these documents had to be courier back to the developer and land office in jb. Guess what? The kl to jb courier truck broke down on the way and the documents took weeks to reach from kl to jb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all my jb condo strata title documents were courier back to kl and sitting in the lawyer kl office for months after I signed these documents in jb. And when foreigner consent expiry deadline was looming, these documents had to be courier back to the developer and land office in jb. Guess what? The kl to jb courier truck broke down on the way and the documents took weeks to reach from kl to jb.
A lot of things may not make sense to people that are lucky not to meet such shit indeed.