• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, done lots of running about in these 2 days. At last I can take a breather now. Just a quick update:-

Given the ordeal I had at the HH's office, I am never going back there again, and I will never buy a property from them directly, never ever! Not gonna elaborate much either ... Ah tiong, sorry to disappoint ...

On the other hand for the brighter news, I have made a booking at setia tropika instead. The joy and the excitement of my first venture in property is indescribable. At last I have made the first bold step :-)

Bro yonglip, we can see that it was only meant as a joke, don't take it to heart :wink: in fact, I found it funny :smile:

Okay, gonna put my feet up and watch a movie. Hope u guys are having a good weekend too. Cheers

Congrats bro DOA, that's moving out of Nusajaya totally! Which phase of ST you are buying.

Actually there's one thing I see in ST, the REAL DEMAND as most of the ST are occupied by local for own stay thus the community there is super strong!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, thanks for your well wishes!

I'm not going to elaborate, they don't even worth my time bad-mouthing them. You have already summed it all up and I couldn't agree with you more.

Yes, I was very well treated by SP indeed. I applause their professionalism, be it at BI or ST. For so many times I have visited them, they maintain their standards and I was treated as a valued customers. They are really patient and they always have sufficient staffs to attend to customers. They have really done well in terms of services. HH's agents have gotten too arrogant, IMHO.

Bro, yeah, worth looking further. I was impressed by the value and quality of the houses at Kempas. I'm studying more into that area now ..

Bro, firstly congrats on your first purchase, may it be the beginning of a wonderful and satisfying journey to wealth and fortune!

I'm not going to ask you to describe what happened at HH (unless you want to) ...
For me too, they (the HH Sales) have also been a disappointment recently.
As an existing HH buyer (and if you go back to the original thread), I have defended them in the past when some forumers had very negative comments about them.
Well, I take back all my words.

Perhaps because HH Sales had been very good recently (due in no small part to the popularity of this forum and word of mouth from past buyers, I'm certain) but unfortunately today, I find there are too many "games" being played and all kinds of stories, baitings, etc.

I certainly prefer the SP Setia Sales model, where the Sales team work without direct commissions and hence, more transparent and less "games".

I'm also definitely looking elsewhere to expand my options, when in the past it was only HH.

Last edited:

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, yeah, worth looking further. I was impressed by the value and quality of the houses at Kempas. I'm studying more into that area now ..[/QUOTE]

OK bro, thanks for the Kempas tip.
Will check it soon.
Cheers!

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm not going to elaborate, they don't even worth my time bad-mouthing them. You have already summed it all up and I couldn't agree with you more.

Yes, I was very well treated by SP indeed. I applause their professionalism, be it at BI or ST. For so many times I have visited them, they maintain their standards and I was treated as a valued customers. They are really patient and they always have sufficient staffs to attend to customers. They have really done well in terms of services. HH's agents have gotten too arrogant, IMHO.

Bro, yeah, worth looking further. I was impressed by the value and quality of the houses at Kempas. I'm studying more into that area now ..

Er , you mean going to buy a 2nd one at Kempas so soon ? BTW a few bro here have forgotten to update the homeowner list . What is the specification of your ST house / price . Why didnt consider their Eco Cascadia ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm certainly keeping the option open. Like trithl has mentioned, that area has strong local presence. I liked the feel and I loved seeing the family and kids playing at the park. The one I booked is actually not a house, it's a services residence. I took all into consideration, especially of the daily travelling next time, I prefer to stay at something close to lots of shop houses/commercial complex like the sky loft in bukit indah. I figure i wont have time to cook etc, so it is always convenient to walk to the eating places in a very short time. For such similar advantages, I can only find it in ST. Moreover, there are a lot of shop houses fully operational, and more are coming up. There is a proposed tesco in the pipeline too. And Starhill golf course is also very near. Perhaps I might take up golf in the future lol

All in all, ST ticked most of my boxes, compared to nearby dato onn, adda heights etc. I looked at cascadia, while its nice, I had to consider the travelling time to get to the customs. ST is right next to the highway so it appealed more to me...

Er , you mean going to buy a 2nd one at Kempas so soon ? BTW a few bro here have forgotten to update the homeowner list . What is the specification of your ST house / price . Why didnt consider their Eco Cascadia ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh and btw, I timed it. From the KFC at ST, it took me only 6 mins to get to pandan city. When EDL is opened, 10 mins is absolutely feasible, assuming no jam ... Permas and pasir gudang new developments emphasise/depend a lot on the EDL, hope it won't be congested ...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ... And I found a road connects Kempas to sutera mall, it only took sightly less than 10 mins on a Saturday ... Not bad huh

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yah ... There is also a proposed road to connect dato onn to Kempas without using the highway. Not approved yet. Under planning. So next time, it will be easier to get to Austin/tebrau

Lol, I'm getting all too excited alrwady

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, but I also saw quite some Sg plates too, so the Sg community is definitely growing there too! Think most of them maybe bought the villas/bungalows there ...

Congrats bro DOA, that's moving out of Nusajaya totally! Which phase of ST you are buying.

Actually there's one thing I see in ST, the REAL DEMAND as most of the ST are occupied by local for own stay thus the community there is super strong!

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm certainly keeping the option open. Like trithl has mentioned, that area has strong local presence. I liked the feel and I loved seeing the family and kids playing at the park. The one I booked is actually not a house, it's a services residence. I took all into consideration, especially of the daily travelling next time, I prefer to stay at something close to lots of shop houses/commercial complex like the sky loft in bukit indah. I figure i wont have time to cook etc, so it is always convenient to walk to the eating places in a very short time. For such similar advantages, I can only find it in ST. Moreover, there are a lot of shop houses fully operational, and more are coming up. There is a proposed tesco in the pipeline too. And Starhill golf course is also very near. Perhaps I might take up golf in the future lol

All in all, ST ticked most of my boxes, compared to nearby dato onn, adda heights etc. I looked at cascadia, while its nice, I had to consider the travelling time to get to the customs. ST is right next to the highway so it appealed more to me...

okay, so you have reserved the Sky Gardens...

If you are talking about accessibility, why not Sky Loft since it also has all the convenience? My wild guess is perhaps Bukit Indah area is not as nicely landscape as ST?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a new high rise (not sure it will be condo/apartment) at the site opposite the sutera.

If u notice, There is an abandoned building opposite that's gonna be revived. And then a high rise residential will be built right next to it. It is called the platino.

For your info.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
That road at BI is getting congested already, I'd rather avoid it ... Not saying that ST won't have the same issue next time, but at least it has the benefit of doubt for now. The other factor is of course the $$$$ :smile:

okay, so you have reserved the Sky Gardens...

If you are talking about accessibility, why not Sky Loft since it also has all the convenience? My wild guess is perhaps Bukit Indah area is not as nicely landscape as ST?

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi DoA,

Congrats.

At least your decision-making is more than just emotions of being snubbed by the HH agents , (I hope).

When I want to buy a special product I am not going to be deterred by any sales person because the sales people are just a stepping stone to get what I want. The product will remain but the sales people will not. HH sales people jia bui liao so they give fleeting attention. They have no commission, just quota. So their behaviour you experienced could have been due to overworked, not incentivised enough if met quota, or sometimes just unlucky to get one with bad attitude. I was lucky to get daffy. she's good with follow ups etc, and pleasant to deal with. nice girl too :smile:

Anyway Kempas is excellent as well because that is the KTM hub. And will be the main interchange station for Iskandar to link to Singapore and KL. When you are there pls look out for Analytical Professor (think the house with twin Pine trees in front, in ST Kempas or garden with weird lady fingers) and let us know how he is. Miss him.

Happy movies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh?? I didn't pay attention to pines tree but there were only a few houses with nice gardens. U have more info of which one he is in? The name of his phase for the least? I might be able to recall then ... Yeah, I saw the sign of that KTM but had no time to recce ... I will certainly visit that place again ... and I need to find out if there are any plans to widen the public roads ...

Hi DoA,

Congrats.

At least your decision-making is more than just emotions of being snubbed by the HH agents , (I hope).

When I want to buy a special product I am not going to be deterred by any sales person because the sales people are just a stepping stone to get what I want. The product will remain but the sales people will not. HH sales people jia bui liao so they give fleeting attention. They have no commission, just quota. So their behaviour you experienced could have been due to overworked, not incentivised enough if met quota, or sometimes just unlucky to get one with bad attitude. I was lucky to get daffy. she's good with follow ups etc, and pleasant to deal with. nice girl too :smile:

Anyway Kempas is excellent as well because that is the KTM hub. And will be the main interchange station for Iskandar to link to Singapore and KL. When you are there pls look out for Analytical Professor (think the house with twin Pine trees in front, in ST Kempas or garden with weird lady fingers) and let us know how he is. Miss him.

Happy movies.

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha .. Ya, told u I was all over the places

Reasons? Apart from quality and good feel, I'm banking on the potential of that area, including the surrounding area. Also checked out the Kempas ... Lots of commercial projects in the planning ...

Congrats on finally making your 1st purchase...with more to come... :smile:
I been to ST as well...just a bit far for me.
But certainly got lots of potential. Heard the JB Grand Sentral will be situated near there in future.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya bro contra, on the part about emotions, no, it's not all because of emotions that deterred me to go for HH. Everything was not that right and of course I weighed everything (that I mentioned in the last few posts) ... Its not by chance that I stumbled across ST, and made rushed decision today ... I have been visiting many places before determining the right location for me ... Many might say I'm silly to buy high rise again when I can get landed, but of course the considerations could well be different for all of us :smile:

Anyway, whether their CEO reads or not, it's up to their management to observe their operations. I don't want to have anything to do with it ... I can only tell them to get their balls together and treat the customers the way they deserve to receive

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I used to think the same that it's far ... But I have since changed my perception, it's no farther than second link to NI, really ... It's about the same ... What's this grand sentral about please? Haven't come across any info on this yet :smile:

Congrats on finally making your 1st purchase...with more to come... :smile:
I been to ST as well...just a bit far for me.
But certainly got lots of potential. Heard the JB Grand Sentral will be situated near there in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.