• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
yonglip said:
got more space for "ai shio", "ai shio"...haha.

Haha~nola don forget our master room is smaller abit than the room behind,so we must make it bigger! But still need see budget~

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks yonglip for the update.

I have got a unit and looking forward to the completion....... But mine is at the blk for investment .. Got to wait +3 years (guaranteed rentals)... some risk - pricing and condition of unit after 3 years....

Hope there is no delay in the rail/mrt link to jb central target for 2018.

QUOTE=yonglip;952956]For the resort, on paper they say Feb. so i guess anytime soon bro. Ya. condo i think bo liao. When they launched it i think about 2 years back,..people say they siao!...so high price for so small space!! Now on hindsight, it is actually reasonably priced in today's market. Like many of today's development, all selling at future prices...ie. provided future is rosy..

cheers.[/QUOTE]

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted that you bought one there too ? What was the price vs current resale price ,brother ?

I bought at 600k+. now no unit for sale except for corner which going for 1.2M (last heard month ago). recently just found out that my nearby neighbour sold his unit at 780k with furniture (no renovation).

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was once looking for bestari double storey at 650k. didnt buy and now heard price up to 750-800k. congrat to Jasonjt.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a clean mind, even crap is clean.

If you have a dirty mind, everything becomes crap.

Ha.
I am just joking because I find the word ai sio funny.. If any forumer find it offensive, we shall just be more sensitive to them next time. Apologise first..

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that the rail/MRT target has now shifted to 2020... at least.

QUOTE=yonglip;952956]For the resort, on paper they say Feb. so i guess anytime soon bro. Ya. condo i think bo liao. When they launched it i think about 2 years back,..people say they siao!...so high price for so small space!! Now on hindsight, it is actually reasonably priced in today's market. Like many of today's development, all selling at future prices...ie. provided future is rosy..

cheers.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

austin_hts

Alfrescian
Loyal
2020 is Jb 's own rail system.possibly even later. .... 2018 is the completion date for jb central - woodlands link.

I believe it was mentioned somewhere that the rail/MRT target has now shifted to 2020... at least.

cheers.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha.
I am just joking because I find the word ai sio funny.. If any forumer find it offensive, we shall just be more sensitive to them next time. Apologise first..

bro i know.

i find it funnier for someone to ask us to 'keep it down' in a sammyboy forum. :eek:

agree we have to be sensitive to all the sisters in this forum...my sincere apologies....have to admit "ai sio" "ai sio" is crude, next time will use a more high-end word like copulation or coitus.

cheers.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought at 600k+. now no unit for sale except for corner which going for 1.2M (last heard month ago). recently just found out that my nearby neighbour sold his unit at 780k with furniture (no renovation).

Bro 600K + for a Semi D , is a steal . More over that place will be very nice once everything done up .

Polarbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone advise me where to go to apply for MACS? Can this be done on friday and what documents are required to process MACS?

Thanks for your time and help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro i know.

i find it funnier for someone to ask us to 'keep it down' in a sammyboy forum. :eek:

agree we have to be sensitive to all the sisters in this forum...my sincere apologies....have to admit "ai sio" "ai sio" is crude, next time will use a more high-end word like copulation or coitus.

cheers.

If you have a dirty mind, using high class vocab also won't make your mind less dirty.

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic. That's not too bad :smile:
But if a person holds more than 1 property, the 3rd can only borrow up to 70% max. Do you think it's risky?

If you can only manage 70% margin then the profit yield will be somewhere around 20-25% instead of the initially calculated 60-70% based on 10% downpayment. If you think 20% is reasonable and you can sell it off at RM500k (which I think so) then it is not as risky. All investment has its own risk..:smile:

And why do I think RM500k is doable:
- If you think upon completion end lot (35x75) can sell at RM600k onwards, then intermediate at RM500k is reasonable
- RM500k is the minimum entry cost for foreigner to own a property
- most of the NI buyers in older phases are buying for ownstay so subsale units are very limited (do a quick search from internet) so competition with the cheaper units is lesser
- newer precinct has its own selling point; 7A, 7D2 and 8.

Personally I think that now the most desirable NI precinct are precinct 7A and precinct 8... precinct 8 selling point is the lake whereas precinct 7a is on top of the hill and lowest density because it is sharing the G&G access with only 155 units (precinct 7A) and around 50 semi-d units (precinct 7D2).

To put my words into action, I bought 2 units in NI too.

Status
Not open for further replies.