• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
PR do not need a residential address in SG. They can even put their JB address in their blue ic.

Agree with this, quite a few and even recently bros have PMed me and have put it in thereafter.
One bro said the immigration guys should pay me or something hahaha.

Speaking of immigration, bros who have their kids born here, remember to bring them to Setia Tropika, the new government building for
immigration,etc.

Its on Block 2, second floor and go direct to counter 1. They speak English but you will need to fill in a form and bring along the necessary
documents from the doctor.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can practice Mei hua boa Dian... Sure can slim you down and make you pretty...
Cheers

笑傲江湖!!!

My very favourite wuxia novel, my wife always says how come i am very much like the character except i don't have kickass kong fu and don't know how to play the qin. I am also overweight so probably cannot do any "Dugu Jiu Jian" :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Can practice Mei hua boa Dian... Sure can slim you down and make you pretty...
Cheers

Hahaha, you mean Kui Hua Bao Dian. The foreword said "Yu lian chi gong, bi xian zi gong" - "He who yearns to learn the skills in this book, must first castrate oneself" But then, behind the book, there was also a slip of paper, unfortunately unnoticed by most:

"Jiu suan zi gong, wei bi cheng gong" - "Even if one castrates oneself, one might not succeed" - Luckily i saw it if not i will be flicking sewing needles in the air. :smile:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha. Roll on floor laughing
Think even 10 needles wouldn't help much in that case haha

Hahaha, you mean Kui Hua Bao Dian. The foreword said "Yu lian chi gong, bi xian zi gong" - "He who yearns to learn the skills in this book, must first castrate oneself" But then, behind the book, there was also a slip of paper, unfortunately unnoticed by most:

"Jiu suan zi gong, wei bi cheng gong" - "Even if one castrates oneself, one might not succeed" - Luckily i saw it if not i will be flicking sewing needles in the air. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Kitty and other Puteri Harbour indoor theme parks opening in Nov 12. Tickets Rm65 for one park or Rm85 for two parks.

http://www.zaobao.com/yx/yx120803_001.shtml

标榜卡通人物云集 依斯干达主题公园创三个第一

(2012-08-03)

(新山综合讯)新山依斯干达特区公主港家庭主题公园将于今年11月学校假期期间开幕,当局希望首年能吸引50万人次的游客。

这也是继柔佛名牌商品城(JPO)和即将于今年9月15日开业的乐高乐园(Legoland)后,依斯干达特区另一个推动旅游业,以吸引更多游客,特别是新加坡游客的大型计划。

依斯干达特区发展局首席执行员依斯迈指出,该局将继续物色适合的地点建造主题乐园,将柔佛打造成如美国佛罗里达州般的主题乐园州。

他在公主港家庭主题公园(Puteri Harbour Family Theme Park)媒体汇报会上指出,这项计划将带来商机与就业机会,加强依斯干达特区的经济效应与魄力。

据了解,位于努沙再也的公主港家庭主题公园将创下三个“第一”,即东南亚首个吉蒂猫(Hello Kitty)主题乐园、首个能与动画人物现场互动的“甘榜男孩”(Kampung Boy)主题餐厅,以及世界首个集合Little Big Club旗下五个卡通人物的主题乐园。

距离新加坡30分钟车程

这个耗资1亿1500万令吉(约4600万新元)打造的主题公园,距离新加坡只有约30分钟车程。

公主港家庭主题公园是一个四层楼的室內主题公园,第一层是马国原创卡通人物“甘榜男孩”主题餐厅。第二层是日本三丽鸥吉蒂猫镇(Sanrio Hello Kitty Town);它是日本境外的首个吉蒂猫主题公园。第三与第四层则是The Little Big Club的天下,卡通人物包括巴布建筑师(Bob the Builder)、小恐龙邦尼(Barney)、汤姆士小火车(Thomas and Friends)以及小企鹅(Pingu)等。

发展与管理此主题公园的Themed Atractions & Resorts有限公司首席执行员东姑阿末布哈努丁说,希望此主题公园能推动柔佛旅游业,吸引更多游客留宿,带动周边经济的发展。

公主港家庭主题公园内的吉蒂猫及Little Big Club两个主题乐园的门票是分开售卖的,每个乐园票价是成人及小孩各65令吉(约26新元),组合票是85令吉(约34新元);公众可上网www.tar.com.my/puteriharbour查询。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely.. got to drink lots of gin freely else can't sleep with such news!!

‎"The market value of Standard Chartered Plc tumbled $16 billion on Tuesday after New York's bank regulator threatened to tear up its state banking license for allegedly hiding $250 billion in transactions tied to Iran."

and

Temasek owns 18% of Stanchart !!!!!

Drink lots of gin freely okay as long as don't drive, be safe and sound and don't endanger others.

Aiyoh Temasek really suay, whatever they buy sure take a tumble, even solid companies like these. Time for them to pay peanuts and hire a monkey to pick stocks, who knows maybe can get better results.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
HTML:

Hahahah I like your sense of humor too! I like this forum a lot but sometimes too much of bitterness here. Glad to have you, DoA, Crystal and a few forummers to lighten up the atmosphere here. :smile:

I think foreigners enjoying plum jobs in SG shouldn't pass sarcastic remarks about SG local being bitter. After all, if the same thing happens in their country, probably will riot by now and not just bitter.

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think foreigners enjoying plum jobs in SG shouldn't pass sarcastic remarks about SG local being bitter. After all, if the same thing happens in their country, probably will riot by now and not just bitter.

Sorry if you think that way. It didn't cross my mind, it would be interpreted that way.
Anyway, until i have the pink ic, the best way I shouldn't be here in this forum. Good night and good bye!

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free Baskin Robbin ice cream was given out to the public today.

It was a treat promised if Malaysia wins an Olympic gold medal.
They only managed silver but decide to give away the ice cream anyway.

Mind you it's not surplus stock of 'tak laku' flavours.
You get to walk in and pick a scoop of any flavour you want just like if you were a paying customer.

Malaysia Boleh!

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry if you think that way. It didn't cross my mind, it would be interpreted that way.
Anyway, until i have the pink ic, the best way I shouldn't be here in this forum. Good night and good bye!

Hey sista

There might be some misunderstanding between u n ginfreely.
Dun get offended ah. Sleep early , feel free to pm me to chit chat. Dun leave like tat ...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free Baskin Robbin ice cream was given out to the public today.

It was a treat promised if Malaysia wins an Olympic gold medal.
They only managed silver but decide to give away the ice cream anyway.

Mind you it's not surplus stock of 'tak laku' flavours.
You get to walk in and pick a scoop of any flavour you want just like if you were a paying customer.

Malaysia Boleh!

I saw people happily queuing for the ice cream, can really feel their joy. Really Malaysia boleh! I don't feel a thing for the two bronze we won, like it is won by another country, even we win gold i also won't feel a thing.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw people happily queuing for the ice cream, can really feel their joy. Really Malaysia boleh! I don't feel a thing for the two bronze we won, like it is won by another country, even we win gold i also won't feel a thing.

I think this country needs to learn a thing or two from Malaysia.

We need to understand that embracing the spirit of Olympics, being there for the challenge and journey should outweigh the prize of a medal.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case I apologise.. I saw your signature talking about character and reputation thingie and thought you are referring to me.. Anyway.. Let's joke again.. How dare you say my bro got sexy lip? You kissed before mare? How can anyhow say?

TQ for your "Tu Liang". My signature was put up quite a few days back; it is meant to serve as a reminder to myself that I should be more concerned about my character rather than my reputation points (got badly deducted recently :smile: ) I was reminding myself that one should not change ones character just simply because of other's view of oneself; should change only when there is a logical and rational reason to do so.

Hey you got an arsenal with you, got to be careful with your shots. :P I didn't say your bro got sexy lip ... that is your DOA bro referring to another bro.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Battleangel, chill!

We need all kinds of opinions. Malaysians is a part of this forum too! Even naysayers, MIW, pappies may come in and have a good argument everyone. Debate creates alternatives. Alternatives yield ideas. With ideas, would there be progress!

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sista

There might be some misunderstanding between u n ginfreely.
Dun get offended ah. Sleep early , feel free to pm me to chit chat. Dun leave like tat ...

Hey Crystal,
Just one last post from me here....Thanks.
I like you a lot...haha. I will ping you on one of the FB group you are in. I feel awkward here. I'm colour blind when it comes to races or IC colors so this place is not for me. My family consists of Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand passport holders - parents Malaysian, stepdad Singaporean, stepmom is Thai. In my family, we speak Thai, mandarin, hokkien, Hakka, and I went to Malay school so Malay is always one of my mother tounge. Make things even more complicated, I'm married to Malaysian - true blue cantonese boy who spent most his time at south China. I don't even know which language I'm going to speak to my newborn. I often have identity crisis but consider myself citizen of south east Asian, throw me to any of then countries in this region, I can become their native almost immediately.
Will keep in touch with you soon...ta..and have a great weekend ahead.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drink lots of gin freely okay as long as don't drive, be safe and sound and don't endanger others.

Aiyoh Temasek really suay, whatever they buy sure take a tumble, even solid companies like these. Time for them to pay peanuts and hire a monkey to pick stocks, who knows maybe can get better results.

They made good money with their investments in the Chinese banks.

But have you read Christopher Balding's blog? Our numbers are suspect.

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this country needs to learn a thing or two from Malaysia.

We need to understand that embracing the spirit of Olympics, being there for the challenge and journey should outweigh the prize of a medal.

Totally agreed. Same with governing a country, our govt should prioritize the cultivation of its citizen's spirit instead of the GDP spirit.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo bro..can imagine how you sow clothes and flick needles.. Good night.. Going to celebrate national day here.. However saw one family put up Singapore flag outside his house here in HH... That is something bad...not very sensitive thing to do..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
*open eyes big big, mouth wide wide* really insensitive leh!

Yo bro..can imagine how you sow clothes and flick needles.. Good night.. Going to celebrate national day here.. However saw one family put up Singapore flag outside his house here in HH... That is something bad...not very sensitive thing to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.