• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
we were directed by those MM2H people to the tax department which is near by to pay this bond fee. It is really no hassle.

And by using my Garmin gps, I am able to find all those places though I am not familar with KL in the least.

As for certifying true copies, I went to the Malaysian embassy in Singapore in Jervois road and convince the person in charge to endorse for me. I think I paid a fee of S$50 for that services.

FYI

Medical can b done in Jb clinic, no longer need to go KL. agent fee negotiable. Needs to buy insurance too but doesn't cost much. But getting a car tax free is really worth.

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry to hear abt this , so cant go ahead n buy ?

actually i was notified by my banker. sales guy didnt bother to inform me. when i called him up, he said his management will talk to me on monday. if u have any known contact in management, plz provide, want to discuss with them

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
DoA, we had signed only öption of purschase" and deposited cheque for RM30K which was cleared in same month itself. according to sales person we had to sign s&p in 3-6 months time. while we were waiting for s&p, my banker informed me yesterday that my sales person has to share some news with u. only then i came to know about this.
he just says sorry and told that his mnagement will call me on monday
Can u elaborate more?
U said u bought, n when u mentioned tat u waited for 3 months, I assumed u signed s&p in July. If so, verify what's stated in e agreement?
I have heard of similar case happened in another dev few mths back.
I'm sure u have contacted the sales agent by now? What's e clarification from him or her?

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arowana88 said:
Anyone knows where is the best and affordable TCM.. Traditional Chinese medicine... For acupuncture ? My wife needs to visit one cos after giving birth to my 3rd child always feel headache. Any kind soul would help recommend ?

You might want to consider Eu Yan Seng at Paragon. They are certainly professional. I'm not sure how effective they are in treating headache, but they seem to specialize in maternity related conditions and pain management. So you might want to consider.

Conditions that our physicians treat at Eu Yan Sang Premier TCM Centre @ Paragon include:

• Cancer Management
• Eye conditions
• Fertility treatments
• Women’s Health including menopause
• Men’s Reproductive Health
• Pain Management
• Musculoskeletal conditions
• Sports injury

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
DoA, we had signed only öption of purschase" and deposited cheque for RM30K which was cleared in same month itself. according to sales person we had to sign s&p in 3-6 months time. while we were waiting for s&p, my banker informed me yesterday that my sales person has to share some news with u. only then i came to know about this.

Hi homeinjb

Sorry to hear of your plight :( . Just dont be disheartened. Hope they can offer alternative unit? Wuqi bro any course of action he can take?

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i was notified by my banker. sales guy didnt bother to inform me. when i called him up, he said his management will talk to me on monday. if u have any known contact in management, plz provide, want to discuss with them

Hopefully it is not a case where the sales guy pushed the transaction through even though it is a bumi-reserved unit, hoping that the application to release it would be granted.

homeinjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi homeinjb

Sorry to hear of your plight :( . Just dont be disheartened. Hope they can offer alternative unit? Wuqi bro any course of action he can take?

We had bought corner unit as my wife was looking for some extra piece of land. need to wait and see... also want to have openion from u guys here for future course of action

Newbie2012

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had bought corner unit as my wife was looking for some extra piece of land. need to wait and see... also want to have openion from u guys here for future course of action

You are probably able to get back your deposit as well as a sum equal to the same amt as your deposit from the developer as compensation if you had sign on a standard option to purchase form.

In any case, you might want to explore with your lawyers how you would be able to sue them for misrepresentation since they lied to you about the international lot as I have not heard of an international lot being able to convert to a bumi lot, although the reverse can be done.

When you equiped yourself with all your rights as a party of the agreement, you will have the power to "turn the table around" at the negotiation table. Good Luck.

http://www.kltraders.com/general/buyerguide.html

Last edited:

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysians in the past were keen to convert to SG citizens, they used to think SG is a better country and converted without any hesitation. However, this was before the change to the current state of affairs, I know two ex-Malaysians in their 40s and 60s who converted and now regretting. Too late they said.

Thanks Sis. Msians are smarter now. Why would they renounce their Msian citizenship when they can have both worlds ie. SPRs as well. All this immigration policy is all thanks to that Goh CT.:rolleyes:

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
we were directed by those MM2H people to the tax department which is near by to pay this bond fee. It is really no hassle.

And by using my Garmin gps, I am able to find all those places though I am not familar with KL in the least.

As for certifying true copies, I went to the Malaysian embassy in Singapore in Jervois road and convince the person in charge to endorse for me. I think I paid a fee of S$50 for that services.

Bro, care to enlighten? Those who are not under MM2H. Do they lose out alot to those who are MM2H? Whats the advantage of MM2H? One disadvantage of course is placing of deposit?

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, care to enlighten? Those who are not under MM2H. Do they lose out alot to those who are MM2H? Whats the advantage of MM2H? One disadvantage of course is placing of deposit?

I extract the below from M2H website.

"Purchase of residential unit is exempted from FIC’s approval under the Malaysia My Second Home Programme. "

So MM2H holders do not need to get state consent and do not need to pay RM10k levy ?

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
homeinjb said:

That's strange. Usually after signing the option to purchase, the SPA should be signed not long after that and you're given 2 weeks to get a bank loan. This period of 3-6 months sounds like they are extending the period to complete the property and avoid paying late delivery interest.

Aisanbo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commercial - Deleted

I assume you are sales agent for Nusa Duta....or related.
For the cluster, there's no perimeter fencing ?

My understanding is that Gated Community means strata-titled. Are they all strata-titled ?
If not, can it still be perimeter fenced and with guards to stop public from entry into the estate ?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal

For me, I am planning to retire and stay here due to lower cost and stretching my S$ and so the MM2H.

And I also enjoy owning a good car at so much lower than in SG which I intends to use for travelling here in Malaysia due t practical reasons and also the cheaper petrol.

As and when, I can still make use of Sg facilities after having contribute to build through taxes all these years.

I see this pluses in having the MM2H and anytime I can stay for long period without worrying about exiting and coming into the country.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adding to the draw of the area are established educational and healthcare facilities namely Newcastle Medical University, Marlborough College and Asia Columbia Hospital. The development is currently accessible from Jalan Sutera Danga, Jalan Persisiran Perling 2 and Second Link Highway from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore via exit 308C. Upon completion of the Coastal Highway, the highway would tremendously improve traffic flow thus reduce travel time from 45 minutes to less than 10 minutes for vehicles traveling from Johor Bahru’s CBD to Nusajaya.

For condo living and investment, I would recommended Danga Bay Island Puteri Harbour. Many blocks of condos are under construction in Danga Bay location, which faces the waterfront overlooking SG.

Dude, if this is ur rice bowl, need 2 update ur script.

What's danga bay island puteri harbour? Definitely unheard of

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the visa is only for 10 yrs. I assume tat new criteria will kick in after e 10 yrs. can u renew based on criteria today or do u follow whatever prevailing criteria then? What if existing participant fails e new renewal criteria? Have u checked with mm2h on this? Thx

For me, I am planning to retire and stay here due to lower cost and stretching my S$ and so the MM2H.

And I also enjoy owning a good car at so much lower than in SG which I intends to use for travelling here in Malaysia due t practical reasons and also the cheaper petrol.

As and when, I can still make use of Sg facilities after having contribute to build through taxes all these years.

I see this pluses in having the MM2H and anytime I can stay for long period without worrying about exiting and coming into the country.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The water pump provided by HH emit high pitch bang bang sound like machine guns... Initially I thought that is normal but I begin to realise the golfers looking at my house whenever someone is showering on 2nd floor... (Initially I thought they are admire me showering..) Finally I realise my pump is really faulty..

The german pump (can't remember the name is selling at 1500rm..) I found a good alternative at the DIY shop beside the kopi shop at Bukit Indah 2.. just outside Nusa Idaman..

The brand is GCE... from Korea.. price is 350rm.. I got it installed and think it is not bad, very quiet and sufficient for 3 persons to shower (in different rooms of course) at the same time.... For guys with water pump issues and don't want to spend >1000rm, can consider this..

Lobang to share..don't say I don't tell you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.