• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
A guy asking about lady's wallet. No other intention than to chat u up for sure :smile: think u look like a tai tai driving a kimchi car and that's why he was intrigued by you :smile:

Does he have a glimpse of hope? :biggrin:

ya lor , the senior sales told me left a few units only ...
Not sure abt this new chinese guy, last time when i pick up documents from sales office , he was so interested in my PRADA wallet and keep asking which season and how much i bought etc ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, traffic aside. Privacy is another issue. Lots of eyes will be on the landed houses directly across and I'm sure many wouldn't be receptive of that ...

Crystal - is the price at NI still the same as Jan 12? Thanks

Hopefully I didn't hear wrongly... because 50-60 is a lot... hopefully Crystal is right. As for the service apmts, not much of a concern really on where they build it. Different access gates and if they have insufficient parking space, hopefully the residents won't occupy too much of the outside road to park their cars.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I really like your presence. You have never failed to crack a good Joke And Your joke has never failed to brighten up people's face :smile:

Your day job must be linked to comedy I guess

For record purposes, hola is espanyol (Spanish) :p 'doh!!!

Wow..in holland... I guess..with your lots of actions, sure..no more.. Umm.. No more boy boy?

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by yonglip
i had in the past asked a few people who stay at unguarded landed at bukit indah whether security is a concern. To my surprise, they said its ok. no major issues. Just install basic alarm + grilles can liao. I would have assumed that being ungated and unguarded, it will naturally have more "hits". Interestingly, it is those G&G tamans that are being visited by robbers more often. One theory is that the robbers might think that those who are rich and with more cash at home would naturally like to stay in tamans that are g&g. Especially more so if they see houses armed to the teeth with security cameras, alarms, grilles, solid gates, dogs etc..tell tale signs that the bugger living within is loaded and scared of being robbed. Hence they take on the 'challenge'/risk for greater rewards. "

Recently in Singapore, there was a security guard caught stealing new credit cards belonging to residents of the condo he was guarding and made use of them to buy goods that he later sold off to pay off loansharks. Gated and Guarded you can have ill intentioned guards in a position to observe your unit and wave you goodbye and then inform his kakis your pattern of movement for their own gains whereas an ungated unit has a random chance of being targetted. All things being equal, I think I rather spend the recurring security fees on beefing up my own unit's security periodically without the knowledge of outsiders view and observations, and have the knowledge that the security level increases regularly through investing the security fees I save from being in a Gated community and not feeling a double whammy of having paid someone to compromise that same security.

Whether G&G or non G&G, the break-in risk will remain. The biggest benefit of G&G is the absence of robbery attempts when you return home. I have many Malaysian friends and relatives who are looking at G&G mainly to deter robbery. They accept as I do, that there may be occasional breaks-in even in G&G, but blatant robbery attempts are virtually unheard of.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
A guy asking about lady's wallet. No other intention than to chat u up for sure :smile: think u look like a tai tai driving a kimchi car and that's why he was intrigued by you :smile:

Does he have a glimpse of hope? :biggrin:

That says something about sis Crystal. 我看這事有門呀!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, traffic aside. Privacy is another issue. Lots of eyes will be on the landed houses directly across and I'm sure many wouldn't be receptive of that ...

Crystal - is the price at NI still the same as Jan 12? Thanks

I just called the sales office , they said the price never increase just that no more rebate of RM10k.
I am waiting for them to send me latest available lots.
Why ? u still keen in NI ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That says something about sis Crystal. 我看這事有門呀!

bo la , i think the sales guy is trying to be friendly ...
I just told him its FAKE prada wallet ....
hahahhaha

DOA
if me tai tai wont be driving kimchi car and buy NI liao la .....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi

Now i remembered what to ask u liao , how come yr learned friend never interested to buy in NI ? I am suprised he is taken into consideration for Nusa Sentral .... Nusa Idaman must be really bad in somewhere .... dun worry , i can take it .

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis Crystal

Just like what Bro Wuqi had informed the Macs booth will be around till 2nd week of June. Took less than 5 mins on a weekday afternoon.

Malaysiaboleh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1032 (800x600).jpgIMG_1033 (800x600).jpg
After my breakfast in Horizon Hills Club house this morning, I walked towards the carpark and was awed by one thing I saw. Faraway on a hill which faces the clubhouse, I saw the big letters written on the hill. The word is LEGOLAND.
I didnt know Legoland is just behind the clubhouse.

Impressive indeed. Reminds me of Hollywood in the US

Allowed me to share with everyone interested in progress of Legoland, two pictures I took from the Nusajaya Highway (in the direction to Kota Iskandar)yesterday afternoon. My understanding is, Legoland is opposite HH.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am thinking leh. I have always liked NI and The community for NI is growing and many are in here. It would be great to have each other watching each other's back ... But if only the intermediate lots are left, then I will have no hope. Anyway, when you have more info on the availability, please kindly update. Thanks!

I just called the sales office , they said the price never increase just that no more
rebate of RM10k.
I am waiting for them to send me latest available lots.
Why ? u still keen in NI ?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly why he found you being interesting and intriguing. And maybe he thought gals like you will be full of surprises and he likes that :wink:

bo la , i think the sales guy is trying to be friendly ...
I just told him its FAKE prada wallet ....
hahahhaha

DOA
if me tai tai wont be driving kimchi car and buy NI liao la .....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could be due to the price threshold?

Wuqi

Now i remembered what to ask u liao , how come yr learned friend never interested to buy in NI ? I am suprised he is taken into consideration for Nusa Sentral .... Nusa Idaman must be really bad in somewhere .... dun worry , i can take it .

Status
Not open for further replies.