• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to be patient... Your fairway suite is not ready right? It takes time to build. When it is ready, bring her there and cook the raw rice together into "hai nan fan"... Then she is all yours!

HAHA, not break up brother, I'm just courting a girl, but still ongoing even though I'm about to give up. (lol enough of my personal stuff).

No lah, my humble portfolio remains the same, but my family has added more... I want to get back the drive! I have been out of touch with the market and I will really need to catch up by reading all the new posts here! I feel like I am back to zero now with no current market knowledge.

This forum is too additive. I will always come back! =)

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la. If he Gotta show hand first before the gal nods her head, I'll be worried for him also leh ...

The fairway suites is coming up fast.

I passed by horizon residence too, and OMG, that's even faster!

You need to be patient... Your fairway suite is not ready right? It takes time to build. When it is ready, bring her there and cook the raw rice into "fan"... Then she is all yours!

Last edited:

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Residence is working to 9th Floor for Tower A. Tower B is still the same 2nd floor.

No la. If he Gotta show hand first before the gal nods her head, I'll be worried for him also leh ...

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
R they ahead of schedule? With a blink of eyes, it's already at 9th floor. Isn't that fast? I can see the tower from a distance now. It's great!

Bro DOA, they are probably using the IBS (industrialised building systems). The IBS is a system, or rather method of construction where the various components are constructed, and then assembled on site - similar like LEGO. =)

Singapore HDB use IBS.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah. Agree. Pre-fab panels (offsite) save tons of time. That is the way to go. Save costs too :smile:

Bro DOA, they are probably using the IBS (industrialised building systems). The IBS is a system, or rather method of construction where the various components are constructed, and then assembled on site - similar like LEGO. =)

Singapore HDB use IBS.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, I know u won't have time to go, but u can tell your family that there will be a big home fair at persada from this Friday to Sunday. They may want to go :smile:

Singapore HDB use IBS.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha, I am just joking knowingly I might step on the line or morality... If a lady love you because you have a fairway suite, what will happen when she know someone with a banglow.. However cooking "hai nan fan" together but bad wah? Save money and don't need to go for Kelong seafood..

You need to be patient... Your fairway suite is not ready right? It takes time to build. When it is ready, bring her there and cook the raw rice together into "hai nan fan"... Then she is all yours!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Just read through some of the other threads, something is seriously wrong. :(

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...round-robbing-people-in-Hougang-amp-Pasir-Ris
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113808-Man-jailed-for-attacking-elderly-cleaner-over-MRT-seat

This was really bad, death, dismemberment and throwing of the body parts from HDB? This is sad. RIP. :(
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...lk-633-Jurong-West-for-body-parts-of-Miss-Lai

I think this maybe isolated case.
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?113835-Man-arrested-for-stealing-from-primary-school-pupil

The only thing i am glad about things in SG is that most of the alleged kidnappings are all proven to be fake, only when someone is really
kidnapped then its a real case. Vigilance is still key whereever we go, never take safety for granted be it crossing the road or doing your
own thing in Singapore.

My parents have already grown immune to news about death and accidents in Singapore but the Sengkang bus driver case really takes
the cake for them. Whatever your feelings about Singapore, please take extra care when crossing and inform folks to look left or right.
Never try to dare the driver, even if he/she goes to jail (from the drunk + unlicensed woman driving case) its only a short few months
while you may spend time in a hospital and may even never recover.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ha, I am just joking knowingly I might step on the line or morality... If a lady love you because you have a fairway suite, what will happen when she know someone with a banglow.. However cooking "hai nan fan" together but bad wah? Save money and don't need to go for Kelong seafood..

Best not to let a lady know how much you have in real life. Someone recently said this (somemore married with kid) to a bro of mine who has a business here. Why didn't i know you earlier, if i met someone like you, i would have unhesitatingly go with you to the ends of the earth. Another one said something similar to him (from China)

My friend was a good guy and rejected their invites to dinner, add on FaceBook, etc. These are likely not genuine and he knows it. Of course, not everyone is like that but its sad when the world is like that. Hence i told him to treasure his wife who went through thick and thin with him and don't succumb to all those sweet talk and things the women give him. Respect him for sticking to his wife throughout.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
R they ahead of schedule? With a blink of eyes, it's already at 9th floor. Isn't that fast? I can see the tower from a distance now. It's great!

Pretty fast, these days they are kind of surpassing my expectations. However, must be FAST and RELIABLE too.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

My experience with this type of thing is no point, if a woman loves you, she is already yours.

If she doesn't forcing it is really no point. I have seen the level which a woman can go to if
she really wants to be yours.

1. Pushing your wife aside in a conversation and again pushing your wife aside and sitting directly
facing you when having dinner. You move to sit with wife, she moves again.
2. Saying to you INFRONT of her husband(who happens to be a good friend), before i met you, i never knew i could find someone better
than my husband. (What do you think the husband feels?) - This type of comment have to defuse asap
else what would the husband think?
3. SMS and asking to have coffee in the middle of the night.

A learned friend of mine, even before they started holding hands, the girl was already fantasizing being physical and having babies with him.
They married in the end of course and the wife made sure to feed her husband so much that he is too fat and unappealing to "run away"

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The price of Secret recipe cheese cakes have gone up..those Rm6.50 ones are now Rm7..food price increases at multiple of 50 sen in JB too..

Seems like pricing is ever on the rise. Luckily i eat at coffeeshops most times. :P
Seriously though the Gu Wen Cha or Tea Garden place (At Bukit Indah round about)
i frequent?

The service, just like Ali cafe has gone down the drain. Maybe because i look too poor to be
able to afford a seat there but for Gu Wen Cha, i go there so regularly but the service
is still bad. I even gave tips but its still bad as some of the businesses change staff so often
that in the end, its no point. Even Yews cafe, the staff there never smiles or greets us.

Just go for the food and ignore the service (lack of) but giving Gu Wen Cha a miss as even
the management doesn't seem to care. Felt pity for them when they kind of missed out on
biz when Setia closed off some roads for upgrading and affected their business, so thought
i would support.

Instead, when parking, got chased away, another time already sat on a table and started ordering,
again got asked to sit at another table even though all other tables were
empty. :(

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Like it or not, inflation is hitting everyone. But more so in SG?

COE is now $85,000. :(

Scary, 85k, how many years must the average man in the street work to pay that off?
I know its nothing to guys earning 20k or more a month but how about those earning just
5-6k?

Status
Not open for further replies.