• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. After u take 9 o clock turn at the round about, drive till the end, and u wil see signage pointing arrow to the right. After that, within a minute, u will see the restaurants Liao ...

Put it another way. Once u have taken the right turn after u saw the signage, even if u get loss, u will still reach any of the restaurants. Because literally, there would be no more roads for u to drive :smile: so u won't really be lost

Give it a try :smile:

The food at the right most (or innermost - Karim Asli Seafood) taste best. That is if you are not put off by the rather filthy living conditions of the orang asli houses/huts on the way in....:biggrin:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh! Price wise?

The one on left I heard is very pricey, that's why very little customers. I went into the middle one. The middle and the right ones share the same road ...

The food at the right most (or innermost - Karim Asli Seafood) taste best. That is if you are not put off by the rather filthy living conditions of the orang asli houses/huts on the way in....:biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Agree and not that expensive too. A relative of mine once made a speech after treating us to a meal......It was a very difficult speech i think when half of the table was thinking of throwing her into the sea. :P

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh! Price wise?

The one on left I heard is very pricey, that's why very little customers. I went into the middle one. The middle and the right ones share the same road ...

Right most is the cheapest, kids though would want 1-2 dollars from you for parking/security. :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Very satisfied experience indeed.

Can't say that it's top notch quality, but for the price, it's pretty darn fantastic!

Had Seabass @ RM4 per 100g
8 decent size prawn @ RM20 a plate
Vegetable @ RM6
Lala - forgot the price per gram but cost RM15
Fried rice - RM4

Saw a lot of tables ordered crabs. Didn't fancy it today. Will try it on next visit.

Pretty delicious at such a price. No wonder the patrons kept flocking in! Recommended to give it a try :smile:

That place was one of those ulu and once dangerous place to go to. Its no longer so now. My mum bought a large mudcrab back from the orang aslis then for 10RM and brought it back home to cook. Nowadays, they cut down a little but back then on the weekends, there will be tour buses there bringing in tourists to eat.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
How to go fr Laguna show house?

I see that bro DOA has already replied, so one thing to note is that the right most ones are pretty muddy at times when it rains. Dry season is ok. :smile:
Its like 2 mins away from the show house there (if you drive slowly)

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The left most one, it used to even have monkeys near the small carpark there. Its expensive (and food is so so), the walkway to it does allow some phototaking of a rustic backdrop though. :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, next time I'll try the one on the right.

Ya lor, the cheeky little boy, about 7 years old, collected RM2 from me. He was too cute so I didn't ignore him and complied :smile:

I can see that it's quite a decent "windfall" for them on the so-called car park charges. Imagine 100 cars a car at RM2 each. A whopping 6K a month!

Right most is the cheapest, kids though would want 1-2 dollars from you for parking/security. :smile:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since its muddy, u guys should do it next time. In Japan, m&d spa is a big thing lol :wink:

Agree and not that expensive too. A relative of mine once made a speech after treating us to a meal......It was a very difficult speech i think when half of the table was thinking of throwing her into the sea. :P

Lord Aragorn

Alfrescian
Loyal
DREAMorACTION said:
Yes. After u take 9 o clock turn at the round about, drive till the end, and u wil see signage pointing arrow to the right. After that, within a minute, u will see the restaurants Liao ...

Put it another way. Once u have taken the right turn after u saw the signage, even if u get loss, u will still reach any of the restaurants. Because literally, there would be no more roads for u to drive :smile: so u won't really be lost

Give it a try :smile:

GPS coordinates?

Status
Not open for further replies.