• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
tattoo eyebrows is 20yrs ago fashion , now its called Embroidery eyebrow ....
But what if the woman have this embroidery eyebrow before marriage ?
sometimes hair loss , no choice have to cut hair ma.....

3 things men should not do after marriage

1) putting on weight faster than pregnant wife , belly getting bigger
2) oily or bald hair , go for hair treatment to prevent !
3) take care of personal hygiene , my office a lot of married man with body odour especially after lunch!!

I really meant well when i gave the 3 items about women as i saw a lot of faded beauty, of course some men prefer their
wife to be aunties so they won't run away.

Yes but somehow the more one messes with the eyebrows, sometimes the worse it gets, especially after 30.

A rite of passage i noticed for women globally is the cutting/messing of hair after a break up, marriage or when you have kids.
Agree but as in your example what if already have #1-2 before marriage.

Belly can still lose but bald/oily can only control and if already bald, nothing much one can do except try propecia and other meds.
Alot of those commercials are all worthless in the end as much depends on genes as well. So far only the Bee Choo shops are for real.

Men usually concentrate on the practical stuff, being metrosexual is still practiced by but a few but yes guys should
take care of themselves. My wife would disagree though, she said she purposely fed me lots of stuff so i won't run
away hahaha. :smile:

Agree wholeheartedly on 3, same for women, especially one time there was a lady who looks 99% like Rosamund Kwan(HK actress)
(only she was prettier) walked in smelling of some really, serious diarrhea. The image kind of evaporated.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
3 things men should do so that the wife can still maintain her love and respect for him. :biggrin:

Exercise daily and not laze around in front of TV or read newspapers. Keep trim and fit. Trim away the belly especially.

Do something about the hair especially if it is turning white or balding. Do not perm it.

Stop dressing like an 'uncle' .

All good points, men are normally MUCH lazier than women when it comes to maintaining themselves. Possibly without
women, men wouldn't even bother getting dressed. Even with the presence of just 1 woman, men will preen themselves
and at least try to be presentable.

Someone once said to me when she gave me the advice for women (also the one who taught me how to treat my wife right in all aspects):

A old man can still get a wife even if he looks like crap as long as he has money/talents.
A young woman who looks like crap will need to be lucky or rich to retain or get a man.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
wah , perhaps employ a driver for her will be better ! haha

A bit heart pain coz even the headlights got scratched this time. Yes i should consider a driver for her. A bit sad, the driving centres in Singapore seems to be passing more women than men as they are "safer" and more "careful" drivers but i tend to be able to find only negative examples of these superb drivers. No offence to you or other women drivers as i am sure you guys are safer, better and more careful

She is training me in a way as i am getting better at spray painting a portion and then using clear coat to cover so much so that she had trouble spotting all the scratches.

Car was scratched from right to middle and of course she told me it was a minor scratch. Reversed into gate, dented another cars back door, also minor scratched. Crashed into another of my car, also minor scratch. Tore side skirting and body kit, also slight scratches. She would have made a very good insurance claimant except that i just pay for them myself.

Lesson learnt, no amount of multiple reverse sensors, reverse mirror, reverse camera with 7" screen for viewing can help a kayu driver.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bit heart pain coz even the headlights got scratched this time. Yes i should consider a driver for her. A bit sad, the driving centres in Singapore seems to be passing more women than men as they are "safer" and more "careful" drivers but i tend to be able to find only negative examples of these superb drivers. No offence to you or other women drivers as i am sure you guys are safer, better and more careful

She is training me in a way as i am getting better at spray painting a portion and then using clear coat to cover so much so that she had trouble spotting all the scratches.

Car was scratched from right to middle and of course she told me it was a minor scratch. Reversed into gate, dented another cars back door, also minor scratched. Crashed into another of my car, also minor scratch. Tore side skirting and body kit, also slight scratches. She would have made a very good insurance claimant except that i just pay for them myself.

Lesson learnt, no amount of multiple reverse sensors, reverse mirror, reverse camera with 7" screen for viewing can help a kayu driver.

how long has she been driving ? when i started to drive after getting my license for 8 yrs , i was a super kayu driver too !i didnt go for refresher course when i bought a new car . I forbid those passengers to talk and must help me watch the traffic and cant on the radio etc . .... but after a few weeks of driving alone . i am ok le .
i cant stand those aunties drivers , they are really poor skills! last evening , almost kenna bang by 1 auntie !i was on her left side and she wants to filter to my lane !

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a tense environment. Makes everyone kan jiong ...

U don't say so loud leh ... Your magnetic field is so strong, everyone keeps kissing and bumping into you lately. Wonder if u really didnt make any contribution :p hehe ... Don't kick me hor

how long has she been driving ? when i started to drive after getting my license for 8 yrs , i was a super kayu driver too !i didnt go for refresher course when i bought a new car . I forbid those passengers to talk and must help me watch the traffic and cant on the radio etc . .... but after a few weeks of driving alone . i am ok le .
i cant stand those aunties drivers , they are really poor skills! last evening , almost kenna bang by 1 auntie !i was on her left side and she wants to filter to my lane !

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

About 8 years now... still the same. Every single car has reverse camera, mirrors, additional side mirrors and sensors. Don't work. I need to look at some kind of auto driving/parking function or driver for her.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I proposed to ah tiong before. Install rubber bumpers all round and make is a bumper car :wink:

About 8 years now... still the same. Every single car has reverse camera, mirrors, additional side mirrors and sensors. Don't work. I need to look at some kind of auto driving/parking function or driver for her.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

U don't say so loud leh ... Your magnetic field is so strong, everyone keeps kissing and bumping into you lately. Wonder if u really didnt make any contribution :p hehe ... Don't kick me hor

Actually as the wheel is round, sometimes you don't need to "kiss" others, they will kiss you. Once i was awaken in the middle of the night by a loud bang, looked down the block and at the car park below, an apparently drunk or high on drugs driver banged into 6-7 cars which were all parked properly. About another month later, same thing happened only with a different car. Saw 2 cars that just repainted and got this again.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

hello , those kissings was when my car was parked legally lot ! so how can it be my prob ?? and the RX8 who banged me , we are filtering out ma , so must stop n see e road conditions ma .... i feels like stepping on yr toes now!!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro, I proposed to ah tiong before. Install rubber bumpers all round and make is a bumper car :wink:

Yeah, everytime my wife bangs into something, she will say, but its a bumper car only what. Yeah, cheapest car is about 66k but the car she banged today was more than 100k. Another time, 180k against 160k. Some people just don't bother. I should really put tyres on all my cars like what they do for boats.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, everytime my wife bangs into something, she will say, but its a bumper car only what. Yeah, cheapest car is about 66k but the car she banged today was more than 100k. Another time, 180k against 160k. Some people just don't bother. I should really put tyres on all my cars like what they do for boats.

lessons learnt , dun buy expensive car for her to drive .....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
hello , those kissings was when my car was parked legally lot ! so how can it be my prob ?? and the RX8 who banged me , we are filtering out ma , so must stop n see e road conditions ma .... i feels like stepping on yr toes now!!!

I know, crap happens to good car and drivers sometimes too. In the case of those cars below the block, i could see the owners very distressed. My sister also got a lot of mystery "kisses" on her car when she parks downstairs. Too many just kiss and run.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
lessons learnt , dun buy expensive car for her to drive .....

The one love of my love whose ranking is above my life. I cannot, i will pretend to scold her a little but inwardly i am only glad she is fine. You have to pretend to be a bit angry or else all my cars will look like they were picked from scrapyard before long.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she did it on purpose to get your attention? Haha

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually she is quite brave Liao. Not many still dare to drive after all these ordeals. Should commend her really :smile:

The one love of my love whose ranking is above my life. I cannot, i will pretend to scold her a little but inwardly i am only glad she is fine. You have to pretend to be a bit angry or else all my cars will look like they were picked from scrapyard before long.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are worth proposing to, i won't be surprised if he really does do this before long.

haha , u making me shy !
See , DOA purposely teased me with all this , and I will never fall into his TRAP!!!
DOA , dun spolit my market la ! i prefer mature man la , u young man go and tease those young girls la !

Status
Not open for further replies.