• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH's banner at the brigde besides the Shell patrol station at the 1st link is really a nice senery to look at. With lush greenery of the golf course and houses so near at the back ground. I wish I can afford one of those. I look at it everyday...... :smile:

Yesterday my daughter asked me one question. She said 'Mummy, what if POK!................Pheeeeeeeeeew...........PIANG? Then how?"

PS: Scene from Johnny English-Reborn. :biggrin:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear DOA

Thanks for the reply.
So u place downpayment for Laguana liao ? faster do before state levey increase hor...

Hey , where u get that news about state levey going to increase ? This is 2nd time I hear about this . They tell me going to be 30K next time , true or not ?

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet leh. Looking at loan, preparing. Stress arrrr!

Just called to HSBC to discuss on it. They also said I need to service the loan/interests once they disburse the first 10%. I'll call to UOB in the afternoon to find out their package again ...

You commit to Laguna liao huh ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will u be able to find out more from your mortgage manager? If its that good, I wanna consider them too. Yours is BLR-2.4?

my uob senior sales no sound no pic after earning my commission liao ...
their after sales is suck .

if u are new customer , he will entertain u :

Lee Jyh Kiong
HP : 012 7133114
email : [email protected]

rate is -2.4 , not fantastic , but not compolsory to buy MRTA.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just received newsletter that the impressions by Sutera will have an open house this Sunday, launching those 2 1/2 storey terrace. From 10 - 6 pm

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the thread below...It is in Chinese.

Some Malaysians are commenting on this living in JB thread :smile:

http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2607745&extra=page=1

This is an anti-singaporean cum Singaporean bashing forum. Most if not all of its post are contributed by Malaysian working or used to be in Singapore but secretly letting off their steam on grudges of their Singaporeans counter parts. Sort of like biting the hand that feeds them.

They would not give a damn if you contribute positive things about Singapore in this forum.

greddy88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is an anti-singaporean cum Singaporean bashing forum. Most if not all of its post are contributed by Malaysian working or used to be in Singapore but secretly letting off their steam on grudges of their Singaporeans counter parts. Sort of like biting the hand that feeds them.

They would not give a damn if you contribute positive things about Singapore in this forum.

agreed. look at the posts.. it is a mixture of anger with their own gahmen and jealousy with us. we can do it, they cannot
ie. earn S$ but spend in JB with the converted RM$.

their gahmen really sucks with racial preference.. i ever read in a malaysian migrate-to-australia forum. they discussed about the treatment they received back home.. until they tak bolek tahan and quit to australia.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH's banner at the brigde besides the Shell patrol station at the 1st link is really a nice senery to look at. With lush greenery of the golf course and houses so near at the back ground. I wish I can afford one of those. I look at it everyday...... :smile:

Yesterday my daughter asked me one question. She said 'Mummy, what if POK!................Pheeeeeeeeeew...........PIANG? Then how?"

PS: Scene from Johnny English-Reborn. :biggrin:

Hey Cathy,

you could sell off ur end lot and get an intermediate lot at the Greens mah... =)
dont need envy one....

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysian can come singapore to work, earn SGD and enjoy back home....
Singaporeans have to earn SGD and go malaysia to find a place to call home...有家归不得。。。

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian can come singapore to work, earn SGD and enjoy back home....
Singaporeans have to earn SGD and go malaysia to find a place to call home...有家归不得。。。

Yalor. Got one my Malaysian friend told us not to buy house there. He told us that side very dangerous. Then another time he said we Singapore are the ones that jetup their house price. Adoi....! Don't forget hor? They are also earning in Singapore dollars to buy houses in Malaysia hor? And they are also the ones who tooks away our rice bowl? :rolleyes:

LGLab

Alfrescian
Loyal

i visited that forum too .. and i am one of their members.. haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.