• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

pradalj

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red fan Reporting !!
Another Improtant area for Pool is their wing play, the wing players in this few season are weak and they cannot open up the opponents defence, we need some creative wing players such as David Silva or Quaresma !! But i dont think we have the funds to spend !! :(

night_owl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agger is back from injury... if he can return to fitness, his partnership with carragher will be better than with skertel.

dormitory

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reds fan reporting!

It is about time we won the league...but we need to really get some quality players first into the team....come on Rafa.

coolfire69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red fan Reporting !!
Another Improtant area for Pool is their wing play, the wing players in this few season are weak and they cannot open up the opponents defence, we need some creative wing players such as David Silva or Quaresma !! But i dont think we have the funds to spend !! :(

Really hope that we'll sign Silva. I used to like Quaresma, but i think he doesn't get a tick in Rafa's checklist when it comes to attitude, teamwork & like what he always preaches... "Right Mentality"...

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes,it is about time for the Reds to win the title for hardcore and loyal Reds like us. really hope this season will be the season.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another 'Pool fan reporting :wink:

pls dun use the "Pool" word. i dun y, it sound cheap to me. Dunno when this stupid word become label as Liverpool.

For the last 22 yrs, THEY are known as "REDS" to me. Liverpool own this "REDS" word, while Man U are Red Devil and Arsenal are gunners.

"What u gonna do brudder, what u gonna do when the REDS run wild on youuuuu..........":cool:

coolfire69

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dun use the "Pool" word. i dun y, it sound cheap to me. Dunno when this stupid word become label as Liverpool.

For the last 22 yrs, THEY are known as "REDS" to me. Liverpool own this "REDS" word, while Man U are Red Devil and Arsenal are gunners.

"What u gonna do brudder, what u gonna do when the REDS run wild on youuuuu..........":cool:

Amen to that bro. WE own the REDS tag! :wink:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yes,another great Liverpool's thread for the Reds.
cun wait for the season to start.

hope more Reds from the other side will come and join.

Last edited:

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
another Reds reporting in already.
let hope we will be more consistent in the league and really go for it.