• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Live Stream (3 Aug 2019 ,Sat, 1.30pm SG) , Launch Of Progress Singapore Party, PSP.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like i always said...sinkie would never vote for oppies n will never betray our garment. Oppies only want to bankrupt the country by insisting CPF be returned to peasant sinkies. Not a wise move. :smile:

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Official Launch of PSP today is a Total disaster.

other than Dr TCB seriously i Doubt whether other of his member are Electable in the coming GE2019.

very Sad.

Pay Sucker Pay cannot be better than Pay And Pay. At least if you pay and pay and get some returns it is better than being a sucker and pay and get nothing in return.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
i now worry for PSP ,

Screenshot_2019-08-04-18-14-18-243_com.cloudmosa.puffinFree.jpg