• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little India 2 in Simei condo

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a familiar sight to see these Indian nationals congregating among themselves.. They hardly mixed with the locals.. Same story in our HDB estates.. Neighbourhood playground would be their meeting point in the afternoons.. You used to see local kids of different races running at the playground.. Now kids from India are ruling our playgrounds with their mothers yakking loudly among themselves..These Indians won't give a damn about integration.. They are only here to make good money.. I had one RC member complaining to me once that his neighbourhood block party to welcome new residents was a disappointing affair as many of these Indian nationals that they had invited didn't bother to turn up.. Right from the start, PAP's integration programme for these new immigrants will bound to be a big failure...

What about the other countries?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah bro...i wanted to introduce the man to my left and right fists but they were quite an elderly couple. When their children came the police had already arrived so no more aggro from the ah nehs.

No lah i mean ppl are aggressive towards you why don't you retaliate. I don't mean you but i think your attitude is kind of reflected in other sinkies. They were aggressive to you but you didn't retaliate, yet somehow if the other party was a chinese or a local perhaps you or someone else would have retaliated aggressively too. Don't you think so.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about the other countries?

If you come to my parent's Tampines neighbourhood, its Indians every where.. Second would be the Pinoys and then the PRCs.. But at least I have seen the PRC guys playing basketball or football at the courts with the local neighbourhood boys.. The Pinoys too would sometimes play the odd occasional basketball game with the local Chinese boys.. The Ah Nehs..???? They would sit at the playground having picnic among themselves and leaving many litters on the playground..:mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you come to my parent's Tampines neighbourhood, its Indians every where.. Second would be the Pinoys and then the PRCs.. But at least I have seen the PRC guys playing basketball or football at the courts with the local neighbourhood boys.. The Pinoys too would sometimes play the odd occasional basketball game with the local Chinese boys.. The Ah Nehs..???? They would sit at the playground having picnic among themselves and leaving many litters on the playground..:mad:

Typical of these shit skins to behave like this and it's the same in oz and western countries. You can read about this from the ang mohs in their forums.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did that once at shenton way with an ah neh. Motherfucker bit me after i gave him a couple of hits.
Happened at the mamar moneychanger near change alley.

Be careful.. These Ah Nehs are melodramatic lot.. Its in their genes.. Just look at their Tamil and Bollywood movies.. In Indian movies, the Hero can beat 50 bad guys in one go..:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
not much story ...my dad and i went to the moneychanger cos he had just retired and wanted to bring my mum for a holiday to hongkong where he has a younger brother.

He was talking to the money changer when this ah neh simply barged in and interrupted the transaction.
My dad told him to wait his turn but he ignored my dad...so my dad said again.

This time he insulted my dad and called him names. So i fucked him in malay and he challenged me to a fight.

So ok la wait for what? i starightaway punched him near the eye cos the asshole was quite a bit bigger than me.
The i let go another 1 or 2 punches then the asshole jumped on me and we both fell down onto the floor .
Thats when the asshole bit me on the shoulder. Very quickly the moneychanger and my dad tried to seperate us but quite difficult i think cos both quite old. But soon after that some other pple came to help end the fucking fracas.
Next day my shoulder all black and blue. Nabei ah neh.

Ah i see can share the story?

These bastards are low down cheats anyway.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not much story ...my dad and i went to the moneychanger cos he had just retired and wanted to bring my mum for a holiday to hongkong where he has a younger brother.

He was talking to the money changer when this ah neh simply barged in and interrupted the transaction.
My dad told him to wait his turn but he ignored my dad...so my dad said again.

This time he insulted my dad and called him names. So i fucked him in malay and he challenged me to a fight.

So ok la wait for what? i starightaway punched him near the eye cos the asshole was quite a bit bigger than me.
The i let go another 1 or 2 punches then the asshole jumped on me and we both fell down onto the floor .
Thats when the asshole bit me on the shoulder. Very quickly the moneychanger and my dad tried to seperate us but quite difficult i think cos both quite old. But soon after that some other pple came to help end the fucking fracas.
Next day my shoulder all black and blue. Nabei ah neh.

Holy shit. I hope the keling got worse. Amazing your shoulder can be black and blue from a bite. That keling must have been like some type of ape.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
lucky the guy didnt have rabies. Bloody shit. I still remember what the asshole looks like. About 180 pounds to my about 140 at that time. Lucky i was doing weights then so at least can tahan when he jumped me.

Holy shit. I hope the keling got worse. Amazing your shoulder can be black and blue from a bite. That keling must have been like some type of ape.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful.. These Ah Nehs are melodramatic lot.. Its in their genes.. Just look at their Tamil and Bollywood movies.. In Indian movies, the Hero can beat 50 bad guys in one go..:biggrin:

[video=youtube;yYSXvo3Lmjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYSXvo3Lmjk[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky the guy didnt have rabies. Bloody shit. I still remember what the asshole looks like. About 180 pounds to my about 140 at that time. Lucky i was doing weights then so at least can tahan when he jumped me.

Wow he had around like 20kg more on you. Pretty brave of you to fight him. Bastard fought you like a low down dog even though he was much bigger than you just like mike tyson biting his opponent when he couldn't win him fairly. I can bet most of that weight must have been fats. Typical of kelings to try and bully those that they think are weaker than themselves.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yup to be frank...if i didnt strike the 1st few blows the weight advantage would have been hard for me. Bloody skunk.

Wow he had around like 20kg more on you. Pretty brave of you to fight him. Bastard fought you like a low down dog even though he was much bigger than you just like mike tyson biting his opponent when he couldn't win him fairly. I can bet most of that weight must have been fats. Typical of kelings to try and bully those that they think are weaker than themselves.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup to be frank...if i didnt strike the 1st few blows the weight advantage would have been hard for me. Bloody skunk.

he must have really stunk. It's good that you stood up to him. This is typical keling behavior and there must have been many ppl that experienced this before.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yeah ...glad i had the spunk to take on the punk who stunk like a skunk.

Its was for my dad anyway. The nabei guy insulted him for nothing.

he must have really stunk. It's good that you stood up to him. This is typical keling behavior and there must have been many ppl that experienced this before.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think it;s time the PAP also applies it to private condos.
Why not? For the greater good.

Racial allocation not applicable here?

HDB Racial Discrimination Policy

The Ethnic Integration Policy (EIP) is aimed to promote racial integration and harmony and to prevent the formation of racial enclaves, by ensuring a balanced ethnic mix among the various ethnic communities living in public housing estates. The EIP is applicable to the purchase of new flats, resale flats, SERS ( Selective En-bloc Redevelopment Scheme) replacement flats and DBSS (Design, Build & Sell Scheme) flats as well as the allocation of rental flats in all HDB estates.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best described as the Melville Tragedy - a country and home lost due to misguided vision, erroneous policies and poor leadership.

Better delete that comment ....

pic-912b.jpg

or else you'll get another lawyer letter from me