• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Little India 2 in Simei condo

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
kids very badly behaved and they dont care. I was at Thai Express recently with my family and an overseas guest and we were 2 tables away from an Ah neh family. They allowed their probably 3 yr old girl to stand on the table and scream and cry cos she didnt want to eat and their maid was trying to feed her.
Damned noisy until i had to ask the supervisor wat she was gonna do about this.
As usual they did nothing.

hi there

1. tsk tsk tsk!
2. everywhere they go they shit everywhere mah.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do they treat the swimming pool like Ganges?:eek:

No leh ... See ... they can do better than that ...

299990_2057391718682_1361282980_31732770_1437203652_n.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As an East Side boy, I'm damn familiar with Melville Park Condo.. The Condo was built during the mid 90s.. Back then Sporeans were the main occupants.. The invasion of these Fucktard Ah Nehs to the place happened during the early 2000s.. Most of these Fucktards were workers of the nearby Changi Business Park.. There's a bus stop in front of the condo's gate.. On weekends the bus stop would be crowded with these Scums and their families with baby prams boarding the buses.. If you are waiting for a bus there, you would think that you are in a Mumbai bus stop instead of in Spore..

I have said it before in SBF..Try throwing a plastic bag full of Urine at the bus stop in front of Melville Park Condo.. High Chances that bag of Piss would land on to the head of a Fucktard Mumbai Ah Neh instead of a Sinkie..

Last edited:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simei's Little India

Mrs Gowri Rajesh, who is part of the management council at Melville and looks after social and public relations, says: "Almost 60 per cent of the residents are Indian......R]

Every morning i drive pass some condos in hougang, I saw a lot of these ah nehs there. But simei is even worse!!! 60%??!!! That means if I were to throw a stone into the condo, the stone is going to hit a ah neh more than other race.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The parents of these fucktard little Ah Nehs don't know how to control their kids since they are also fucktards themselves.. The worst kids that I have seen are these little Ah neh brats.. They would shout and scream loudly when they played among themselves.. The parents and their kids are a major public nuisance in playgrounds and shopping malls.. I know because my neighbour back then in Tampines was this fucktard Ah neh family from Mumbai.. They got 2 noisy bloody little bastards who would make a din each time they played at the common corridor.. Sometimes the din would start as early as 9 am on a Sunday morning.. They would have a break and continue their fun in the afternoon right till the late evening.. They stopped their nonsense when one day I told them sternly to keep the noise down when playing.... Fucktard little Ah Neh went to his home crying.. Father came out and I told the bloody father Ah neh off... Fat Mumbai farker apologised sheepishly to me.. Till now the sons would quickly went into their home when they saw me going back to my parents flat..These bloody CB kias village peasants are treating the neighbourhood as their Little India..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kids very badly behaved and they dont care. I was at Thai Express recently with my family and an overseas guest and we were 2 tables away from an Ah neh family. They allowed their probably 3 yr old girl to stand on the table and scream and cry cos she didnt want to eat and their maid was trying to feed her.
Damned noisy until i had to ask the supervisor wat she was gonna do about this.
As usual they did nothing.

Of course the supervisor did nothing. This is expected.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya ...also i guess they have not been trained to tackle these situations. This family comprised the little girl, her mother, her grandmother and the maid.

Some ang mohs a few tables away also didnt look too happy.

Usually the younger ones whom are females wouldn't dare. Also i believe the family wasn't chinese so her "balls" became even smaller.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya ...also i guess they have not been trained to tackle these situations. This family comprised the little girl, her mother, her grandmother and the maid.

Some ang mohs a few tables away also didnt look too happy.

Seriously i wonder why ppl seem to be so slow to tell these kelings to fuck off. You know the reason why there are so many incidents with prcs. I believe part of the reason is that ppl somehow only seem to have the balls to fight against chinese while the let non chinese ppl off with their shit. Especially the local chinese. Notice how their balls just seem to shrink if the other offending party isn't chinese. They just shrug it off or just keep quiet.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah mebbe its not fear but rather the fact that you tell these pple off also no use. They wont give a shit.

They can be very aggressive too. I had a minor accident with this ah neh clown and his wife some years back. Hard to determine who was right or wrong kind of accident and the cars only suffered minor dents and scrapes. The 2 idiots came out shouting and made calls to their grown up sons to come etc etc.

They also called the police who eventually came and told them off for wasting their time.
As for me it was easy....whatever they said to me i just told them to shut up and wait for the police.

Seriously i wonder why ppl seem to be so slow to tell these kelings to fuck off. You know the reason why there are so many incidents with prcs. I believe part of the reason is that ppl somehow only seem to have the balls to fight against chinese while the let non chinese ppl off with their shit. Especially the local chinese. Notice how their balls just seem to shrink if the other offending party isn't chinese. They just shrug it off or just keep quiet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is probably the saddest article that I have ever seen. I am glad the old man has lived this long to see all the good work done by him and his pioneering founding fathers disintegrate slowly and surely from a cohesive nation state to a commercial mall. The steady erosion of an identity and camaderie built over the first 25 years is there gone. The sense of onessnes and bond built during National Service is no more. A community with strong anchors is now an efficient island of commerce and connectivity cast adrift into the sea of GDPs, economics indicators and a philosophy of turning a buck at all cost.

This is probably the first country in the world that lost its identity and its community not because of civil strife, warfare, or natural calamity but due to pig-headed and dogmatic approach to make surpluses and double digit growth.

A nation lost, an island paradise never to be and all because of one man, his family and their greed to hold on to everything till the very end.

Best described as the Melville Tragedy - a country and home lost due to misguided vision, erroneous policies and poor leadership.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah mebbe its not fear but rather the fact that you tell these pple off also no use. They wont give a shit.

They can be very aggressive too. I had a minor accident with this ah neh clown and his wife some years back. Hard to determine who was right or wrong kind of accident and the cars only suffered minor dents and scrapes. The 2 idiots came out shouting and made calls to their grown up sons to come etc etc.

They also called the police who eventually came and told them off for wasting their time.
As for me it was easy....whatever they said to me i just told them to shut up and wait for the police.

No lah i mean ppl are aggressive towards you why don't you retaliate. I don't mean you but i think your attitude is kind of reflected in other sinkies. They were aggressive to you but you didn't retaliate, yet somehow if the other party was a chinese or a local perhaps you or someone else would have retaliated aggressively too. Don't you think so.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
all hail the gods of GDP and productivity. Much has been sacrificed to them. Its not that they are unimportant but has the sacrifice and what we lost been worth it? Are we better in the long term if we continue down this road?
They will have to figure this out and come to some balance.

This is probably the saddest article that I have ever seen. I am glad the old man has lived this long to see all the good work done by him and his pioneering founding fathers disintegrate slowly and surely from a cohesive nation state to a commercial mall. The steady erosion of an identity and camaderie built over the first 25 years is there gone. The sense of onessnes and bond built during National Service is no more. A community with strong anchors is now an efficient island of commerce and connectivity cast adrift into the sea of GDPs, economics indicators and a philosophy of turning a buck at all cost.

This is probably the first country in the world that lost its identity and its community not because of civil strife, warfare, or natural calamity but due to pig-headed and dogmatic approach to make surpluses and double digit growth.

A nation lost, an island paradise never to be and all because of one man, his family and their greed to hold on to everything till the very end.

Best described as the Melville Tragedy - a country and home lost due to misguided vision, erroneous policies and poor leadership.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its a familiar sight to see these Indian nationals congregating among themselves.. They hardly mixed with the locals.. Same story in our HDB estates.. Neighbourhood playground would be their meeting point in the afternoons.. You used to see local kids of different races running at the playground.. Now kids from India are ruling our playgrounds with their mothers yakking loudly among themselves..These Indians won't give a damn about integration.. They are only here to make good money.. I had one RC member complaining to me once that his neighbourhood block party to welcome new residents turned out to be a disappointing affair as many of these Indian nationals that they had invited didn't bother to attend.. PAP's integration programme for these new Immigrants will never succeed..

Last edited: