• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say is at a loss of words

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen to this boliao hypocrite. Oh he felt so maligned to be accused of receiving fat checks.
Sir, Opposition MPs had also entered politics fueled by vision and desire to serve Singaporeans and build the nation.
Sir, that can mean only that either PAP Ministers should be paid like Opp MPs or Opp MPs paid like PAP Ministers.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

PS. Btw, it shoudl be "loss for words" not "of". Is it Ah Suay's English as usual or the reporter's?

---------------------
Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Lim Swee Say said that Workers' Party chief Low Thia Khiang accused the Government of being self-interested people.
Mr Lim said this in response to Mr Loh's speech in parliament earlier today.
The Workers' Party leader had suggested that ministers had "entered politics to take care of themselves at the expense of Singaporeans".

He said: "However, Sir, the general feeling among Singaporeans during the General Elections and even now is that the Government is more concerned with paying its Ministers well than about the welfare of the people."
Mr Lim said that he was at a loss of words to describe his feelings.
Using himself as an example, he said he had entered politics fuelled by his vision and desire to serve Singaporeans and to build Singapore as a nation.
Mr Low Thia Khiang pointed out that he was talking about the perception among Singaporeans, and said:
"So please don't put words into my mouth. I said it was a perception."

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loss of words makes me worry. Ideas are put down through words by mouth and on paper, which later goes into execution. Loss of words means loss of ideas and action. If perception causes a loss of words, what about challenges? Loss of balls?:biggrin:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loss of words makes me worry. Ideas are put down through words by mouth and on paper, which later goes into execution. Loss of words means loss of ideas and action. If perception causes a loss of words, what about challenges? Loss of balls?:biggrin:
N0 PAP asses want to remember what their leaders said when first debating obscene salaries for themselves n which subsequently got tweaked quietly so that they become worlds top paying jobs????

Selective memory

How can they draw top pay when all the rest suffer downward spiral? Got conscience or not???

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Comical Ah Lim is one bastard with little shame when he would have been voted out in the last elections.

Time to get rid of deadwood like him, wtf is Minister in the PMO? Professional running dogs or Personal Cocksucker to LHL?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can we remind 'so lor' ( aka Zorro) the thrill he has seeing his CPF statement or the China Mei Mei, he cried for, while he never shed any tears for the struggling COMMON MAN in SINgapore?. Where is his vision?, right? fat salaries begets gilt-edged CPF monies.

Why doesn't that clown says, pay me 100,000 CNY a year...then, I will slaute him! for his vision & dedication. :(

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs are thoroughbred Yes men and they really live up to their reputation in the current Parliament. A discerning reader in the ST had just pointed out that the PAP MPs have not changed their mindset all these years i.e. to fix the opposition (taking the cue from their beloved Leader) and to belittle their presence in the august chamber. It seems that old PAP habits die hard and unsurprisingly, one by one rose up to ridicule the oppostion MPs;full of rhetoric but with little or no substance. Look who's calling the kettle black? One Minister even attempted to put words in Mr Low's mouth! One rookie pretender even declared openly that he will be more opposition than the opposition. Another pretender shamelessly taunted the opposition to provide alternatives for the government. Really jiakliaobee & talkcock. :rolleyes: Pay themselves sky-high unconscionable salaries and perks to do so little! :rolleyes:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Using himself as an example, he said he had entered politics fuelled by his vision and desire to serve Singaporeans and to build Singapore as a nation. ...
who wud say dat dey enter politics 4 high pay? ... :rolleyes:

ah loon n ah u oredi said b4 haf 2 pay high so dat got ppl go in2 politics ...

jw5

Loyal
isn't that akin to TinTin's "I don't know what to say"?

Hehehe, yeah but that's certainly an improvement from the meaningless drivel he used to spout.
He has a very capable successor though, a certain former general. :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Listen to this boliao hypocrite. Oh he felt so maligned to be accused of receiving fat checks.
Sir, Opposition MPs had also entered politics fueled by vision and desire to serve Singaporeans and build the nation.
Sir, that can mean only that either PAP Ministers should be paid like Opp MPs or Opp MPs paid like PAP Ministers.

What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

PS. Btw, it shoudl be "loss for words" not "of". Is it Ah Suay's English as usual or the reporter's?

---------------------
Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Lim Swee Say said that Workers' Party chief Low Thia Khiang accused the Government of being self-interested people.
Mr Lim said this in response to Mr Loh's speech in parliament earlier today.
The Workers' Party leader had suggested that ministers had "entered politics to take care of themselves at the expense of Singaporeans".

He said: "However, Sir, the general feeling among Singaporeans during the General Elections and even now is that the Government is more concerned with paying its Ministers well than about the welfare of the people."
Mr Lim said that he was at a loss of words to describe his feelings.
Using himself as an example, he said he had entered politics fuelled by his vision and desire to serve Singaporeans and to build Singapore as a nation.
Mr Low Thia Khiang pointed out that he was talking about the perception among Singaporeans, and said:
"So please don't put words into my mouth. I said it was a perception."

Actually hor, LSS lost of words is much better than he keeps talking cock and telling us garbage like Betterer fasterer etc etc bullshit...

TinyTower

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was very fast in rebutting LTK and defended his NTUC slogan of cheaper, better and faster actually refers to products and services but not workforce. Even if it's true, he failed to tell the people that cheaper products and services eventually have to come from a cheaper workforce. With not enough being done to improve business productivity in the past, the easiest and fastest business expense component for an organization to cut to remain competitive is usually salaries and wages. What else?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let him go out into the real world and see who will pay him his current salary. I wouldn't pay him a single dollar. Farker can't articulate, can't sell ideas, can't farking do anything. And his Engrish is an embarrassment. You call this talent? Fark, the coffee boy at my local hawker centre can outshine him anytime. At least he speaks better English.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course one would be at a loss for words when one was caught red-handed putting one's hand in the cookie jar.

jw5

Loyal
heheh... let's hope his successor wouldn't dress up in zorro outfit as well :p:p:p

Don't worry lah bro, he has already chosen his costume based on his favourite comic book character, as seen by his attire in parliament. :biggrin:

Last edited: