• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lim Swee Say is at a loss of words

CakeLengKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
this fucker lim swee say is indirectly admitting that he cared more about himself than serving the people!

fuck pap!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people donr understand what he talking and I dont think he even know what he talking about.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been watching this guy for sometime now. And I still can't work out what the PAP sees in him. There has to be connection somewhere. He first got his profile with the help of Philip Yeo and he has meticulously climbed not only the political ladder but also the party ladder which is not very easy. He is one of the asst tea masters over 2 elections. Everything he does and says does not resonate with logic or good government. Very simplistic and more in the space of good and evil, cheap and expensive, work hard, positive attitude etc. He is more a cheerleader than a policy wonk or a bright spark.

You could tell that his predecessor Lim Boon Heng was not very intelligent and had to rely on things like organising birthday parties to keep his tenure but this guy just can't be worked out. I am very certain that they are going to take him out of East Coast.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been watching this guy for sometime now. And I still can't work out what the PAP sees in him. There has to be connection somewhere. He first got his profile with the help of Philip Yeo and he has meticulously climbed not only the political ladder but also the party ladder which is not very easy. He is one of the asst tea masters over 2 elections. Everything he does and says does not resonate with logic or good government. Very simplistic and more in the space of good and evil, cheap and expensive, work hard, positive attitude etc. He is more a cheerleader than a policy wonk or a bright spark.

You could tell that his predecessor Lim Boon Heng was not very intelligent and had to rely on things like organising birthday parties to keep his tenure but this guy just can't be worked out. I am very certain that they are going to take him out of East Coast.

You have already connected the dots here through Phlip Yeo, do not ned to be a rocket scientist to figure this out, money, power, Connection aka 'guanxi'. A black horse will become white, instantly! We are working our head off for these kind of people, through our blood, sweat & tears, no need to thank the tepid 60% portion of the voters; who can never get it right or is it wrong?

Last edited:

Kelveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually hor, LSS lost of words is much better than he keeps talking cock and telling us garbage like Betterer fasterer etc etc bullshit...

Did he even pass his O-Level Oral exam? Why are we paying millions for a minister who can't even speak plain standard English? Even the students in school can speak 30 times better than him and they're not paid millions, let alone one dollar.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did he even pass his O-Level Oral exam? Why are we paying millions for a minister who can't even speak plain standard English? Even the students in school can speak 30 times better than him and they're not paid millions, let alone one dollar.

With all his millions, he couldn't find a decent barber and he himself couldn't comb his own hair properly too. Even LTK's English is much better than his. That he's at a loss for words is obviously because of the kindergarten size of his vocabulary. He has spent most of his career advocating lower wages for workers, higher salaries for ministers and feeling rich looking at his CPF and bank statements, and oblivious enough to announce it to workers who are feeling poor.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Still wondering how he cleared his GP at "A" levels. Managed to secure scholarship too. Miracles do happen, eh?

for a moment me thought LSS wanted to connect with the clueless bunch aka the ignoramus. an epic failure because the ignoramus are what they truly are :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rumour is that his written english is not that atrocious. :biggrin:

Some people speak better than they write (some matsallehs I was acquainted with in the past) while others write better than they speak. In LSS's case, I suspect someone writes on his behalf!

jw5

Loyal
for a moment me thought LSS wanted to connect with the clueless bunch aka the ignoramus. an epic failure because the ignoramus are what they truly are :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh no bro, u are wrong there, it is a resounding success. :p

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap also after being attacked with no profound rebuttals went on to implore Opp MPs to think Singapore's, not partisan interests. Why should Opp parties help an incumbent PAP govt to govern better and stay in power? If he is so true to his beliefs, how about opening up PA to the Opp MPs? After all he is the Dy PA Chmn. Let him take the first step.

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Lim Sway Say is caught with someone Lan Pa inside his mouth.
That's why he is at a loss of words.
And that someone Lan Pa is none other than his master Lee.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LSS sucks!

lss.png

jw5

Loyal
must have missed out on something, can fill me in? danke :p:p:p

Hehehe bro, u said that Zorro wanted to connect with the clueless ignoramus bunch, but it was an epic failure.
I begged to differ and declared it a resounding success.
Birds of the same feather flcok together.......................:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Some people speak better than they write (some matsallehs I was acquainted with in the past) while others write better than they speak. In LSS's case, I suspect someone writes on his behalf!

Bro, I don't have a clue whether his written english is atrocious or not.
Just wanted to emphasize that his spoken english certainly is! :biggrin: